Page 143 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oh okay.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Cooks picked Texas from a final group that included the Texas A&M Aggies, Georgia Bulldogs and Oklahoma Sooners.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well that’s at least two kids that have chosen UT due to academics as it certainly can’t be for future stability of the football team. I welcome these kids. The best kind of student/athlete we could have.

Good deal.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Our O is so inconsistent cause our OL is Swiss cheese. If we had just a decent OL, we would be killing teams, even with our poor D......but our D would be better, cause they would potentially see fewer minutes and be more rested.

Ehlinger would be a top 3 Heisman candidate if we had an OL. He would have less issues with accuracy and consistency. His pitbull mentality will be missed. I hated him in HS, cause he beat my Rockets in the playoffs, but he is one of my favorite UT players ever......case of his fight and will to compete.

8-2 would be a very good year....both losses in OT. Win the Big 12 le and our bowl game...10-2.....with a OL, I will take that record everytime.

BTW, I want Sam to be drafted in the 4th or 5th round to be Dak's backup, well compete with Garrett Gilbert for the job....Dak, Garrett, and Sam would be sweet.....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offered the other day 2021 OL Remington Strickland (Fort Bend Christian)

https://247sports.com/Player/Remingt...land-46055899/
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/9624425...ton-Strickland

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I did not realize we still had a shot with Byrd. Man, it would be great to pull him !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I did not realize we still had a shot with Byrd. Man, it would be great to pull him !
    Not gonna happen.

Yep probably not. I’m surprised we made his top 5.

Our oline recruiting is atrocious. All the instate possibilities this year, and to finish like this is just sad. It HAS to be fixed.

Urban would fix it.

Kids sign to play for a head coach, not assistants. IF this Urban dream were to come to fruition, I doubt that would be a reason why kids didn't come. Urbans name speaks for itself, doubt kids have heard of the other 2.

I also doubt it affects Urbana decision too much. If he wants to go after a 3rd at a 3rd school, nothing would stop him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He does not Know why "it" (rumors) happen more at UT?
    Holy , he had to know what he was stepping into. He did not understand the job.
    Maybe Mack gave him the impression he could just catch a good wave and ride it in.
    Well he has not found that wave. His recruiting has been very good and his teams have not. Now the recruiting part is getting difficult.

Its not that difficult.

All I can hope for is three consistently good solid wins in conference. The same type of win in the Big 12 championship.
    Followed by another crushing bowl victory. Followed by Ewers recommitting. And then a landslide in recruiting and solid teams for eternity.

I dream of unicorns as well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oh and Sam Ehlinger is fine?

Then he is really not playing well.
    Only so much can be blamed on the receivers who are not running routes correctly and not making tough catches.
    Some of his throws against W.Va were absolute trash. Especially compared to early in the season.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bobby Burton joining IT

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Bobby Burton joining IT
    Not a big deal, IMO. BB hasnt been relevant in over 5 yrs and hasnt posted any real insight in a long, LONG time. It's going to be interesting to see how bobby fits in at IT; personally, I dont think he'll add very much.

IT bringing over Gerry Hamilton is a bigger deal, IMO and that wasnt posted here. 247 is not left with much now
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 11-18-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A punter/kicker

translation?

Ketchum should never be posted without context. There is a reason why Mack banned OB from team access.
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 11-18-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Thread Information