My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If heat did not lose top scorer Dragic for most of series and Bam for a couple games, heat win series and beat lakers. Therefore heat are my champs.

laker le has two asterisks this year. One for bubble and one for beating a team with two of their stars injured. Maybe they can take back half a star because they win despite the racial injustice they faced but I’m not sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If heat did not lose top scorer Dragic for most of series and Bam for a couple games, heat win series and beat lakers. Therefore heat are my champs.

laker le has two asterisks this year. One for bubble and one for beating a team with two of their stars injured. Maybe they can take back half a star because they win despite the racial injustice they faced but I’m not sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m right and you know it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope, they had a 1 season window and lost it. Dubs will be back, Clips will likely not choke as bad, Bucks may retain Giannis and get stronger, Lakers will get some better role players, Blazers healthy, Mavs better, etc etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP a little late to this party - LAL won sham**bubble le but JV lite Heat were nothing but a gritty speedbump. Not sure I comprehend the other thing as Bucks were team that went out on limb and led sit out?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd go with the Nuggets over the Heat, tbh.

Thread Information