Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1954
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee executes so poorly. They don't seem to have an offensive scheme for long stretches.
    Bud calls a timeout draws up a play or two and they roll for a couple of mins only to seem lost again.

I've always thought Nate McMillan was a great coach and got the axe unjustly a couple times. He is coaching the Hawks to perfection.
    Their execution, confidence and body language are money. I'd love to see Hawks/Suns Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz were missing Conley, who was statistically their best player... I feel like a lot of people completely discounted that. If Conley's around and healthy, there are a lot fewer of those switches where Gobert is stuck trying to defend the perimeter against guards and forwards.
    Clippers were without Leonard for the last 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middleton is such a playoff choker
    He's got the Paul George gene. He'll have one game where he will go off for 35, then follow that up with a 6/23 night.

Hard to rely on a #2 that is so Jekyll and Hyde...which is also why I worry about Lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers were without Leonard for the last 2.
    Right, but I think too many people regarded Leonard being out as a big deal, but Conley being out as a peripheral story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae and Doncic are perfect illustrations of how important the 3 pt shot is in today's league. Neither are statistically elite three point shooters, but both are completely fearless and understand the value of opening up the floor and the 50/50 rebounding potential of misses... That was the frustrating thing about having DeRozan and LMA on the floor together and having both of them refuse to shoot threes. Also why D White is so essential to this team-- he understands this and doesn't hesitate on 3s, unlike most of the other young guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Collins lively interview after the Hawks win. Spurs may really do well to go after him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A real pf in sa would be nice

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your honest opinion on Giannis individually and the Bucks as a team. I think I might go for them now. I wasn't the biggest fan on Giannis due to him not having a jumpshot and not playing as well in the playoffs, but it's great to see him advance further this year. He seems like a nice guy. Some people have said to me he's fake humble, but he seems alright to me. Seems like a good dude.
    I know a friend of his and he's saying he a great guy but i didn't need his opinion tbh, he's a really good dude and very honest, he's isn't afraid to say things that might hurt even himself and he helps a lot of people. I told his friend to tell him to ask our Timmy to teach him how to play around the rim, how to use his body and post moves but i don't know if his gonna listen or if Tim would want to help him. Giannis doesn't need a jump shot, he needs post moves and hit a respectable percentage on his FTs, that's it and he needs some work on his conditioning, not strenght, he's getting tired too easy. The Bucks have issues because they don't have a real pg imo and Brook lopez is slow and can be exploited in p&r. Coach Bud is slow to react in game as well, his adjustments are slow. They can beat Atlanta but i won't be surprised if they lose either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got the Paul George gene. He'll have one game where he will go off for 35, then follow that up with a 6/23 night.

Hard to rely on a #2 that is so Jekyll and Hyde...which is also why I worry about Lonnie.
    At this point, Lonnie hasn't even proven he can be a #5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae and Doncic are perfect illustrations of how important the 3 pt shot is in today's league. Neither are statistically elite three point shooters, but both are completely fearless and understand the value of opening up the floor and the 50/50 rebounding potential of misses... That was the frustrating thing about having DeRozan and LMA on the floor together and having both of them refuse to shoot threes. Also why D White is so essential to this team-- he understands this and doesn't hesitate on 3s, unlike most of the other young guys.
    Completely agree, and it's my big gripe with Dejounte as PG. You can absolutely tell he's not looking for his own (3pt) shot whenever he's handling the ball, and in today's league, that's a big, big handicap to play with as a starting PG. He can drain those elbow jumpers all day long, but the fact remains that he's very easy to defend in a PnR because you can just dare him to shoot, and he most likely won't. , you can wait for him in the paint (Tatum notoriously did this the last time the Spurs faced the Celtics, I got a screenshot of it on some thread here because it was so blatantly glaring) and he won't punish you for it, because he lacks a pull-up 3 game; instead he'll swarm right into the teeth of the defense, much like Keldon does already.

It's why I've not been quite sold on the "Dejounte is a SG!!!" theories that always float around ST. He doesn't have a shooter's mentality, but a PG's - whether he has the abilities to play that position or not, is a different matter (he definitely showed them to an extent this season, tbf).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might not be totally fair, but if the Suns blow a 2-0 lead to the Kawhi-less Clippers after getting Chris Paul back, his legacy will really take a beating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2:20 - 4th
    ESPN 1 2 3 4 T
    PHX 21 27 21 19 88
    LAC 29 17 34 21 101

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Choke Paul at it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double digit win for the Clippers. Again, teams can only beat them if it’s a close game but when the Clippers win, it’s by double digits. Honestly if not for that miracle alley oop by Ayton, the Clippers would be up 2-1 right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Reggie Jackson wasn’t only a Spurs killer lol. He’s been the Clippers best player for a lot of these wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns will win the series unless Nephew comes back at 80% or better. Clippers had to win this or the series was over.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Reggie Jackson wasn’t only a Spurs killer lol. He’s been the Clippers best player for a lot of these wins.
    He's having an insane run this postseason.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Phoenix looked tired out there and the shots weren't falling. All teams have off nights I guess the rest of this series will tell the tale. If this wasn't an off night for Phoenix than expect another Clippers 2-0 comeback. Game 4 is a must win for the Suns. This Clips team is playing really good basketball these playoffs but the Suns except for game 3 are playing even better. Phoenix is capable of winning in LA we all know that (beat the Lakers these playoffs). They better play better and win because Clips are capable of coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH at Paul George blowing kisses to the crowd after his lucky half-court shot.

You're still down 1-2 and lost the last game by bricking two free throws in the clutch, bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH at Paul George blowing kisses to the crowd after his lucky half-court shot.

You're still down 1-2 and lost the last game by bricking two free throws in the clutch, bag.
    the NBA feeds on this. The iness also improves their performance. If Paul was to simply wilt and take a passive approach, he probably wouldn’t be able to elevate his game. Too bad there aren’t anymore quiet y types like the Spurs big 3 in this game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew and Uncle Dennis getting ready to pull a Spurs on the Clippers. They’re starting to whisper the Clippers misdiagnosed him.

These playoffs need to hurry up and end. This off-season should be entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the NBA feeds on this. The iness also improves their performance. If Paul was to simply wilt and take a passive approach, he probably wouldn’t be able to elevate his game. Too bad there aren’t anymore quiet y types like the Spurs big 3 in this game.
    Hope he looks back fondly on that little moment when the Clippers lose in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ty Lue is proving me wrong time and time. I always have an image of AI toying with him, and I thought he tailcoated LeBrawn, but he’s done more to the Clippers in his 1st year than overrated Doc Rivers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nephew sitting in the crowd like a player who has been retired for five years lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nephew sitting in the crowd like a player who has been retired for five years lmao
    what a joke. surprised he event went to the game honestly.

Thread Information