Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    JohnnyZ

Larry, can you tell me about George Kittle? He came out of nowhere to become the best TE in the NFL..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    JohnnyZ

Larry, can you tell me about George Kittle? He came out of nowhere to become the best TE in the NFL..
    Larry Joiner hasn't been here much since the iden y of him and his entire white trash family got outed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Vikings defense has been lit up all season long except for against the bottom barrel teams of the league.
    No. Two teams have scored 30 or more against the Vikes; and three teams have scored 30 or more against the Bears.

Saints and Rams scored over 30 but under 40, which is not so bad given their averages. And the defense frankly did the job against NO minus the bad game plan against their RB. They would've won that game minus the stupid Thielen turnover, too.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    JohnnyZ

He ran a 4.3x 40 at some point, he's certainly the fastest and most athletic TE in a league with Kelce in existence.

Larry Joiner hasn't been here much since the iden y of him and his entire white trash family got outed
    what's the story?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    wait, when did this happen?

He ran a 4.3x 40 at some point, he's certainly the fastest and most athletic TE in a league with Kelce in existence.
    I have him on my fantasy team, only started watching him recently, though..

Even today, he doesn't have many receptions, but Seahawks are doubling him virtually every play..Kelce might still be better, but that's it, since Gronk can barely move nowadays..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is this one of the worst Patriots teams of the Belichick/Brady era?

might seem like an exaggeration, but they're so consistently good that this feels like an off year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No. Two teams have scored 30 or more against the Vikes; and three teams have scored 30 or more against the Bears.

Saints and Rams scored over 30 but under 40, which is not so bad given their averages. And the defense frankly did the job against NO minus the bad game plan against their RB. They would've won that game minus the stupid Thielen turnover, too.
    The Bears losses have been weird flukes. The NE game, they gave up 2 touchdowns on special teams, that doesn't count. The MIA game, it was those weird long RAC touchdowns in the 4th quarter that were short passes in minus territory that the little receiver took all the way to the house. And the Giants game, they were missing Trubisky and had a pick 6 and a fumble 6, so it wasn't their defense that gave up the points.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The second Cheatriot stepped on the goal line before his dive. Steelers should challenge that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have him on my fantasy team, only started watching him recently, though..

Even today, he doesn't have many receptions, but Seahawks are doubling him virtually every play..Kelce might still be better, but that's it, since Gronk can barely move nowadays..
    congrats on winning fantasy last week, unless you were facing Henry and/or Cooper.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    wait, when did this happen?
    Check your PMs s

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Vikings have talent on both sides of the ball but their offensive line is a big problem. That’s a big reason their offense has stunk outside of poor play-calling. They ran the ball better today and should get the 6th seed, but their gonna face some tough front seven in the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The second Cheatriot stepped on the goal line before his dive. Steelers should challenge that.
    nope, looked like an incredible play by NE special teams, NE special teams have been great all year long

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I've never seen a safety as mediocre as Duron Harmon be in the right place at the right time for an interception as often as he is.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Wow! That’s crazy.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wow! That’s crazy.
    Highlights for those who haven't been PMed:

- He's (predictably) not 6'2" and 270 lbs of "twisted railroad steel". Looks more like the typical 60-something year old middle American with an average sized beer gut.
    - His daughter is a hamplanet who married a repairman for DISH
    - His wife is also a hamplanet

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The Bears losses have been weird flukes. The NE game, they gave up 2 touchdowns on special teams, that doesn't count. The MIA game, it was those weird long RAC touchdowns in the 4th quarter that were short passes in minus territory that the little receiver took all the way to the house. And the Giants game, they were missing Trubisky and had a pick 6 and a fumble 6, so it wasn't their defense that gave up the points.
    We're gonna play it that way, huh? Cousins gave up a pick six against the Saints and Everson Griffen did not travel with the team for the Rams game. And the Bears losses have not been flukes; with all due respect to their talent they've very much been overachievers this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've never seen a safety as mediocre as Duron Harmon be in the right place at the right time for an interception as often as he is.
    DoK, that u ?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yes it is THAT Jew

How you been?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    nope, looked like an incredible play by NE special teams, NE special teams have been great all year long
    Very quick to do that review and of course only a couple angles on the replay, and one was obstructed. Looked like the foot very well may have dragged across that goal line.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wtf is Larry Joiner

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That's Avante's name IRL.

Wow, I always thought the character was fake

How was the original picture and name found?

Thread Information