Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread backtracks on every point whenever he sees fit.

My issue isn't that you didn't like Spurs fan asterisking the Lakers le, it's that you didn't when Phil did it.
    Horse . You're mad for 1 reason and 1 reason only...Duncan ed up with that white woman from town and you're short 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse . You're mad for 1 reason and 1 reason only...Duncan ed up with that white woman from town and you're short 1.
    Got 5, how was that short one?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got 5, how was that short one?
    They'd strung the ropes, dad.
    They was selling your on the TV.

Just because Media let you off doesn't mean I'm going to, amb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd strung the ropes, dad.
    They was selling your on the TV.

Just because Media let you off doesn't mean I'm going to, amb.
    So Duncan himself should’ve won 6. One more than shaq plus Kobe. Cool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Duncan himself should’ve won 6. One more than shaq plus Kobe. Cool.
    I'm just shocked it happened to ya's. You had that Midas touch, like Boston---did---till Bias. I was happier when they got touched.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'm just shocked it happened to ya's. You had that Midas touch, like Boston---did---till Bias. I was happier when they got touched.
    I'm glad you have declined Lebron banner.

I was biggest Kobe hater and I realized because he was the closest player to my child hero.

Lebron will after he retires fall lower in opinion and it will ultimately Kobe vs James for Post 2000s position.

Top 8 Greatest Players
    1. MJ
    2. Kareem
    3. ?

Magic, Bird, Kobe, Lebron
    Bill, Wilt, Hakeem, Duncan
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-31-2022 at 04:37 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    85, Boston didn’t have that touch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread backtracks on every point whenever he sees fit.

My issue isn't that you didn't like Spurs fan asterisking the Lakers le, it's that you didn't when Phil did it.
    I already said I didn’t like it when Phil did it what part of I disagreed but found it funny don’t you understand?
    I disagreed with grab em by the pussy … but do find it humorous that our former president got caught saying it, same with I puffed but I did not inhale, or read my lips no new taxes. People say they don’t mean or that they shouldn’t and I don’t agree with it but find it amusing it was said. Same with Phil and the asterisk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    85, Boston didn’t have that touch.
    Please. Until Bias & what's his face nothing bad ever happened to 'em.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please. I never declined it. It's a number that drew us even with Boston. There is no joy in it; James linked it to that dead animal pickup in Minnesota.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Please. I never declined it. It's a number that drew us even with Boston. There is no joy in it; James linked it to that dead animal pickup in Minnesota.
    I hate Lakers more than any other American sports team. Even Dodgers stole my 1st baseman but have farm system team.

Your return to this forum was needed and appreciated. We chat later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said I didn’t like it when Phil did it what part of I disagreed but found it funny don’t you understand?
    I disagreed with grab em by the pussy … but do find it humorous that our former president got caught saying it, same with I puffed but I did not inhale, or read my lips no new taxes. People say they don’t mean or that they shouldn’t and I don’t agree with it but find it amusing it was said. Same with Phil and the asterisk.
    I already said you get all riled up and triggered when spurs fans said it but was quiet for 20 years when Phil said it. How is it that when spurs fans said it it’s not funny?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. Until Bias & what's his face nothing bad ever happened to 'em.
    Getting in the lakers way got them in. Stern worked hard and silver finished the job.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was biggest Kobe hater and I realized because he was the closest player to my child hero.

Lebron will after he retires fall lower in opinion and it will ultimately Kobe vs James for Post 2000s position.

Top 8 Greatest Players
    1. MJ
    2. Kareem
    3. ?

Magic, Bird, Kobe, Lebron
    Bill, Wilt, Hakeem, Duncan
    LOL Kareem at 2 is ridiculous. The only best of the best big he ever beat in the playoffs was Wilt, and he was still 1-1 against him. Otherwise he got swept by Walton, blew a series to Moses Malone when he was a one man team in Houston, lost another series to Moses, and then got taken down in five by Olajuwon. Kareem is the most overrated player ever and if that coin flip had gone Chicago's way in 79 he probably never wins another le. Magic completely saved his legacy. Even with two HOF'ers (Dantley and Wilkes) plus a high-end talent in Norm Nixon at PG Kareem could only lead the Lakers to 45-37 and 47-35 seasons the two years before they drafted Magic. You're going to try to tell me that guy is #2 all-time? And the season Oscar Robertson retired Abdul-Jabbar led his Bucks to a 38-44 record and then demanded a trade.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LOL Kareem at 2 is ridiculous. The only best of the best big he ever beat in the playoffs was Wilt, and he was still 1-1 against him. Otherwise he got swept by Walton, blew a series to Moses Malone when he was a one man team in Houston, lost another series to Moses, and then got taken down in five by Olajuwon. Kareem is the most overrated player ever and if that coin flip had gone Chicago's way in 79 he probably never wins another le. Magic completely saved his legacy. Even with two HOF'ers (Dantley and Wilkes) plus a high-end talent in Norm Nixon at PG Kareem could only lead the Lakers to 45-37 and 47-35 seasons the two years before they drafted Magic. You're going to try to tell me that guy is #2 all-time? And the season Oscar Robertson retired Abdul-Jabbar led his Bucks to a 38-44 record and then demanded a trade.
    Haha i think you copy pasted

Kareem & MJ are my GOATS. Everyone has equal argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha i think you copy pasted

Kareem & MJ are my GOATS. Everyone has equal argument.
    LOL way to refute any of the points. Kareem was not that guy. What's really pathetic about that 38 win season in Milwaukee is it was in the weakest league the NBA had been since the pre-Russell days when it was nothing but white boys shooting set shots since a lot of top talent like Dr J, George Gervin, Moses Malone, Artis Gilmore, Maurice Lucas, etc were in the ABA. Kareem is overrated as and Magic is seriously underrated. Without Kareem Magic still led the Lakers to 63 and 58 win seasons and a Finals berth, which is far more than Abdul-Jabbar did for the Lakers before Magic despite Kareem having strong talent around him.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Kyrie is still NOT in my Top 75

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't come to even fathom rooting for Boston. Don't particularly like GSW, but as it stands, it would be a momentary irk if the Celtics were to win. Would amplify the choice of Ball over Tatum even more resonate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Getting in the lakers way got them in. Stern worked hard and silver finished the job.
    & it took me to explain that to you. Me.

& Silver didn't do . , he was working in the other, old direction.

Stern's vision to it; from a mom & pop corner store, hand-to-mouth year after year(Christ, the Finals were tape delayed in '80, amb!) parochial manifestation to what it is today. O'Brien, et al never looked ahead-too afraid-just behind.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't come to even fathom rooting for Boston. Don't particularly like GSW, but as it stands, it would be a momentary irk if the Celtics were to win. Would amplify the choice of Ball over Tatum even more resonate.
    It's moot now...just have to hope that State can take the first 2 because if they don't it's going to be very difficult to beat Boston at the end of this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gonna pause you there boss.
    I’m not saying I would put him #2 but his HOF resume is stronger than almost anyone including MJ
    I know you talking strictly NBA stuff but with the rings and MVP awards he is no slouch there either
    When you add college and pro which are both in consideration for enshrinement ti the Basketball not NBa HOF Kareem got a superior resume to pretty much everyone else maybe it’s only him and Russell.
    All this to say he agree he not #2 but you going a bit overboard… can’t say rings are a team success but kill kareem for missing playoffs or a mediocre record in a random year if a 20 year career
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-31-2022 at 11:46 AM.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's moot now...just have to hope that State can take the first 2 because if they don't it's going to be very difficult to beat Boston at the end of this.
    That's what I believe as well. Ideally be up 2-0. can't be down 0-2. But Boston has been iffy at home so it may be one of those series where HCA may mean little. The rest the Warriors had may be the ace card since Boston has had to go to consecutive game 7's. Though that may be mettle for playoff success as it shows grit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I already said you get all riled up and triggered when spurs fans said it but was quiet for 20 years when Phil said it. How is it that when spurs fans said it it’s not funny?
    Not riled up at all just pointing the hypocrisy… but it doesn’t rile me up and I get it’s a turn about is fair play thing …
    My point still stands both are as legit as any others wtf are we arguing about? And why is this a sticking point for you?
    Comedy is subjective, the fact both les count is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna pause you there boss.
    I’m not saying I would put him # m2 but his HOF resume is stronger than almost anyone including MJ
    I know you talking strictly NBA stuff but with the rings and MVP awards he is no slouch there either
    When you add college and pro which are both in consideration for enshrinement Kareem got a superior resume to pretty much everyone else maybe it’s only him and Russell
    Magic padded Kareems resume. No Magic he retires with one ring because if he was leading his teams to mediocrity in his physical prime no way he's carrying them to rings as the #1 into his thirties if Nixon is still his PG and Magic is in Chicago. And LOL college ball mattering in these discussions. Or are you going to argue Maravich was Top 10 all time too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Magic padded Kareems resume. No Magic he retires with one ring because if he was leading his teams to mediocrity in his physical prime no way he's carrying them to rings as the #1 into his thirties if Nixon is still his PG and Magic is in Chicago. And LOL college ball mattering in these discussions. Or are you going to argue Maravich was Top 10 all time too?
    I’m past arguing all time ranks at this point I give my thoughts on it if I feel but you can place kareem wherever you like just seems like your argument seems a bit over the top with most overrated ever part is all I don’t care enough to argue the merits much tbh

Thread Information