Someone get Dejounte on suicide watch ASAP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We better not win more than 10 games next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when your front office is run by an incompetent yes man (Wright), a senile old fool (Pop), and a wino (R.C).

Been waiting for this. Surprised you didn’t start your own thread. You never could stay in the game thread on game night.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh @ the logic, "We'll it's not like we were going to win the championship next year with Dejounte". Stupid ing logic. Just pure stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs wind up winning the lottery next year, this will go down as one of the greatest trades in franchise history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "All-Star" only because an "injured" Draymond Green did Pop a favor and stepped aside for his young player having a good year. Let's not conflate DJ as a perineal all-star talent.

I can also see the front office preferring picks to leave to Quin or whoever takes over for Pop in 2-3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 unprotected firsts. Try getting those.

Just think about that for a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a stupid franchise from top to bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Hawks suck from 2025 to 27 because of injuries or bad management or bad luck, those unprotecteds and the swap could be gold. A calcualted risk, but one I like taking. Heck, Murray might not even be on the Hawks by 25... He wasn't going to be on the Spurs, so this was the right call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like this team was going anywhere the way things have been going.
    Drop it like it's hot and get some real talent with multiple picks with some of them very high.

Develop the kids, keep the books clean and strike when the metal is hot.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it. I knew the Spurs were getting “Klutched”. DJ forced his way out to team up with another Klutch client.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well*.... So damn pissed at this trade I can't spell right now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

of course he did cause he got the record now, so let's tank 4 years too late

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People gotta chill the out. We've finally fully embraced the Tank right before a potential franchise altering talent is about to hit the draft. This may not be the direction you wanted but it's still better than staying in the play-in purgatory that we were in.

It's also worth keeping in mind that if one of our youngins turn out to be the real deal in the near future then we'll have the ability to trade the extra picks to them some help to vault ourselves into contention. If not, then the picks will give us extra chance to find that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a fire sale in full affect! Interesting to see what the future holds... Speaking of future, wonder what is Pop's future as coach will be now. Will he continue to coach at least one more season; reassess things after the season to determine if he has it in him to coach another season with these youngins? Strange times as Spurs fans that we're in... 😩

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don’t even try. Let them throw themselves on the ground and have their tantrum.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You honestly can’t be ing if you wanted a commitment to tanking lol. What was Murray and players gonna do for us again next year? Make us compete for the play-in again. Finally, this is a direction. It won’t be pretty but rebuilds aren’t suppose to be.
    If OKC can tank while still holding on to SGA no way the Spurs couldn't have with Murray still on the team. Could have dumped Poetl and Keldon and probably gotten three picks between the two of them.

GOATS of a feather the golden era's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *18 years

ing timvp changing the edit rules along with these ty slovenian servers
    I don’t post often, and was a long time lurker before I registered for an account. Holy this is crazy. Come out of hibernation for this after all we have been through since signing up? Unreal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO resting on their laurels like a mother f***er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, the team psychology must be dog right now. Your bosses just flipped the heart and soul of the team two years before having to pay him. In so doing, they acquired the draft picks with which they'll replace you.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been waiting for this. Surprised you didn’t start your own thread. You never could stay in the game thread on game night.
    Oh, sorry, my bad, those guys are so awesome!

Put Spurs fans through four years of mediocre ball so Pop could get his stupid wins record, and now they finally developed someone home grown into an All-Star, they dumped him and are going for the tank.

Silly me, give these guys front office of the year for taking another on Spurs fans.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all overrated Murray this is a good deal tbh.
    Basically you hit a Jrue Holiday package for a Jess proven player.kudos to layoffs solid draft smart trade.
    Three crappy picks, one of which is a probably an even bet to become two second round picks thanks to heavy protections (the Charlotte pick). And the other two are Atlanta picks that'll be in the 20s probably. I'd rather have one Dejounte Murray than three Keldon Johnsons, and a Keldon Johnson like player is of the best things one could hope for with a pick in the 20s. this team, this move is re ed as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People gotta chill the out. We've finally fully embraced the Tank right before a potential franchise altering talent is about to hit the draft. This may not be the direction you wanted but it's still better than staying in the play-in purgatory that we were in.

It's also worth keeping in mind that if one of our youngins turn out to be the real deal in the near future then we'll have the ability to trade the extra picks to them some help to vault ourselves into contention. If not, then the picks will give us extra chance to find that guy.
    You realize it's only a 14% chance to get tall skinny French guy even if you're the worst team in the league, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the Spurs didn't get 3 unprotected firsts

GOATS of a feather the golden era's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *18 years

ing timvp changing the edit rules along with these ty slovenian servers
    Damn BUM, Im surprised your this upset at this trade. It’s a ing haul. I love DJ like everyone, but this team is not close. We are selling super ing high right now.

Thread Information