Page 176 of 287 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 7170
    36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Golden State is still favored to win the series. Unreal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey in presser has to read word for word from the script. Questions seemed scripted too.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Sit Paul Game 6. Bring him back game 7

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Donkey in presser has to read word for word from the script. Questions seemed scripted too.
    He was reading a stat sheet, they always have that on the table at every post game press conference.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Confirmed hamstring, i think it’s highly doubtful he comes back at all this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna suck for Rocketfan if CP3 is done for the season..Houston really deserve to win series, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your boy has two games to come up with one of those 40 pts, 10 assists games that he so easily gets in the regular season, he better do it. Last chance to shake off the choker label.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No confidence in that so-called "MVP" you've been hyping up all year to win Game 6?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    rip cp3.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No confidence in that so-called "MVP" you've been hyping up all year to win Game 6?
    ? That has nothing to do with a bad hamstring dumbass. Without Paul D'antoni is down to a 6 man rotation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confirmed hamstring, i think it’s highly doubtful he comes back at all this series.
    I don't think there's any way he misses both. He injured it against the Spurs in '15 in the middle of Game 7. Came back to finish the game and the Spurs.

The GS injury luck is ing unreal though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 gonna do a Paul Pierce and come out skipping next game, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is that mongoloid in mono and djohn's avatars btw?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if isos or top of the key pick and rolls weren't the bread and butter of end of game offense. That's all they do nowadays, they should know how to perform it.
    They don't try to manufacture high percentage, going-towards-the-rim shots out of it anymore. Did you see the shot selection from game 4's last half of the 4th I posted the other night? I think both teams shot 22 threes in that span (about 7 min). ty basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These mother ers about to get lucky the star player who was killing them got taken out by an injury for the second year in a row. Absolutely unreal..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets be real, Warriors shouldve easily won this series. They are choking their s off like I havent ever seen before. They are made. BUT, I have zero faith in the Rockets to win Game 6, which means Game 7 will be for all the marbles. I just dont see houston winning that game without a superhuman performance from their entire team. I just dont see it. Warriors in 7.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Assuming CP3 out, Houston should consider taking the NBA record amount of 3 pointers in game 6. You're a huge underdog in Oracle already with game 7 lined up at home, nothing to lose.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who is that mongoloid in mono and djohn's avatars btw?
    The hero America deserves, and the one it needs right now.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets be real, Warriors shouldve easily won this series. They are choking their s off like I havent ever seen before. They are made. BUT, I have zero faith in the Rockets to win Game 6, which means Game 7 will be for all the marbles. I just dont see houston winning that game without a superhuman performance from their entire team. I just dont see it. Warriors in 7.
    No they're not you ing idiot.

8 games have been played so far this year.

the rockets have won 5 of them. The re edness by people on this forum is unreal. You're the same dumb that came out saying Warriors in 5 no way houston wins more than 1 lucky game. At some point you step back and realize you don't know basketball.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

the rockets have won 6 of them. The re edness by people on this forum is unreal. You're the same dumb that came out saying Warriors in 5 no way houston wins more than 1 lucky game. At some point you step back and realize you don't know basketball.
    ^ one of the few posters along with myself to pick Houston before the series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To all the idiots that still don't get it, its a 7 game series for a reason. The best offensive team of all time isn't randomly putting up 2 sub 100 point games in a row...its great defense. The rockets shotunder 40%, Harden had his worst game of the season and they still won. Don't be dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the rockets have won 5 of them. The re edness by people on this forum is unreal. You're the same dumb that came out saying Warriors in 5 no way houston wins more than 1 lucky game. At some point you step back and realize you don't know basketball.
    I support him if it is an on-going Jinx attempt, tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Are you actually trying to argue that Golden State isn't choking? Are you watching the same games as the rest of us?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you actually trying to argue that Golden State isn't choking? Are you watching the same games as the rest of us?
    They're getting beat handily, especially on the defensive end. The rockets are getting them out of their comfort zone. Its 3-2, not 3-0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming CP3 out, Houston should consider taking the NBA record amount of 3 pointers in game 6. You're a huge underdog in Oracle already with game 7 lined up at home, nothing to lose.
    Two games to get hot. Can they do it?

Thread Information