Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bunch of frontrunning pricks who time and again have shown a lack of poise and proneness to choke in high pressured games.

The idea that we should concede the next few championships for them is simply foolish. The fact that in' Pringles/CP3/Harden have them over a barrel with their B game is all you can take away from this series. Only Paul injury will save them now.

If Kawhi isn't irrevocably damaged by this quad issue, the Spurs should go all in this summer to mount a championship challenge for the next two/three years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Lebron, Kawhi, Aldridge, Pop team-up beats them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It’s that they SHOULD be invincible. Terrible coaching and y players who don’t think they need a game plan makes them beatable when they shouldn’t be

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess they need Iguadola too.. shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Lebron, Kawhi, Aldridge, Pop team-up beats them.
    a Kemba-Kawhi-Aldridge trio with a sound coaching/game-plan might have chance. I honestly think Curry-KD-Green are all past their peak by some margin..Add that to the mileage from a likely fourth Finals run, and you might just get them..

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya dubs are looking very beatable. Taking trashy tough shots, and cant get anything going from inside. Makes me think how lucky the spurs are to have an inside presence in Lamarcus.

At the same time rocks are getting great looks. Amazing what 2 elite point guards & a much imrpoved team defense is doing for their team.

Also helps that klay is struggling but not surprised since he facing Ariza and not midgets like patty mills.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are playing amazing defense right now. I've never seen the Spurs defend the warriors like Houston is doing this series. I hope they can keep it up without cp3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The disgusting injury luck of these gots is beyond me.. It is absolutely unreal..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD iso while good, is affecting their ball movement. Green is not getting his assist that finds Thompson/Curry for open 3’s. No fastbreaks from Draymond. They’re playing Houston game, lots of dribbling and isolation games.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are playing amazing defense right now. I've never seen the Spurs defend the warriors like Houston is doing this series. I hope they can keep it up without cp3
    This.

2 games under 100 points for this warriors team. Klay was hitting every open shot..the switches have them shook. The rockets , who have been ridiculed for their defense are playing some of the best defense I have ever seen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors issues is actually that the best players shrink. Durant and Curry are known to shrink on the big stage. Curry has been the most dominant player in the last few years and won 0 finals mvp's. He was perhaps the 5th best player in 2016 finals. Durant joined them to avoid the scenarios where he had to put teams on his back. Klay is their most ballsy player in the team and he is hurting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roxs really owe it to themselves to have a hot shooting game against Golden Fake. Might as well make it game 6. 13/43 from the 3 and 29/78 overall, just wow. They’re playing some decent D lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They choke in close games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gs is playing iso ball now which is stupid
    They are not used to it and to makes Houston d look better then it is

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is overdue for a big game. He was 0-11 from three tonight so hopefully it's out of his system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really think we might have beaten them last year if not for the loss of Kawhi (and also Tony). No way to know, of course.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suddenly it makes a TON if sense as to why we went after Iggy hard in the offseason. That bench is the first thread starting to unravel.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s that they SHOULD be invincible. Terrible coaching and y players who don’t think they need a game plan makes them beatable when they shouldn’t be
    Probably this. Also if they get injured.

They are human after all.

But yeah, street balling on the road can make a team look bad. Also Paul was lucky enough to make some really tough shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because we got a dumbass for a coach packing the lane giving them open 3s off screens

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the previous games,

Celtics won shooting 36%

Rockets won shooting 37%

That's Spurs' level offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really think we might have beaten them last year if not for the loss of Kawhi (and also Tony). No way to know, of course.
    I feel the same. Smh Zaza.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD has looked awful in big moments by taking off balanced shots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would have played Pau & Patty too much.

Not happening until Spurs clear out any defensive liabilities away from the rotation. Might be able to get away w Mills having a 15 minute role but that's it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Paul is out of Game 6 and will most likely be gimpy for Game 7 that is if he plays..Just sickening stuff..

Thread Information