Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spurs probably like Ball, Ingram and Kuzma. They know they could get that for Kawhi easily the real question is it worth it? I mean if Kawhi is not going to play what choice do you have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aids and Autism always a good combination tbh

Plus there is Lonzo with some sort of chromosomal disorder which gives him long face
    HAHAHA....this gave me a laugh!

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Laker bound tbqh, signs are obvious and only spurfan in denial which is most of this board can't see it. magic glad to pay tampering fine anyways.

RIP baseline bum when spur only get kuzma+hart+randle+1st for Kiwi...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker bound tbqh, signs are obvious and only spurfan in denial which is most of this board can't see it. magic glad to pay tampering fine anyways.

RIP baseline bum when spur only get kuzma+hart+randle+1st for Kiwi...
    I think much of the board actually does see the writing on the wall. I disagree that he's Laker bound, at least until after next year. Pop ain't trading him there. I've been saying that for a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no link, but you already knew that bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Face of the NBA and his jersey sales are not even in the top 10

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi sure can't be the voice of the NBA cause he won't talk.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blame the messicans who buy fake jerseys at the flea market.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blame the messicans who buy fake jerseys at the flea market.
    Right but it doesn't stop them from buying jersey's in LA. Stupid ass troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right but it doesn't stop them from buying jersey's in LA. Stupid ass troll.
    Cali fans aren't poor

How does my taste btw? You follow my every post

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm.. this is tampering so I declare boosheet!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6th in last year, and 11th this season without playing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali fans aren't poor

How does my taste btw? You follow my every post
    California has the highest cost of living in the country. You are basically poor if your not making 100k a year down there. Very few people make that much down there. Again you are pretty stupid so you wouldn't know that. Anyways I'm just calling you out for what you are which is a dumb ass Laker troll pretending to be a spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't it be cool if the Spurs signed him for the max and then let him stew in his own secretions if he chooses not to play because he is injured or his feeling are hurt because they wouldn't trade him. How I wish we had 200 million to burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California has the highest cost of living in the country. You are basically poor if your not making 100k a year down there. Very few people make that much down there. Again you are pretty stupid so you wouldn't know that. Anyways I'm just calling you out for what you are which is a dumb ass Laker troll pretending to be a spurs fan.
    Not wasting my time on a re that doesn't realize the difference the jersey sales would be going from the face of the riverwalk to the face of the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not wasting my time on a re that doesn't realize the difference the jersey sales would be going from the face of the riverwalk to the face of the Lakers.
    You sound like a bitter laker fan troll who has just been exposed. Economic lesson for you stupid LA is the second biggest metro in country so of course they will have higher jersey sales than SA. So blaming SA for not having large jersey sales compared to a larger market like LA is just re ed but not shocking since you are a brain dead idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali fans aren't poor How does my taste btw? You follow my every post
    Why didn't you respond to any of the posts I made the other day? You know...the ones where I exposed you pretty hard. Don't tell me you didn't see them. I and like 2 other posters mentioned you, but you never showed up. You need me to post all that again? You gonna ignore this post too?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't you respond to any of the posts I made the other day? You know...the ones where I exposed you pretty hard. Don't tell me you didn't see them. I and like 2 other posters mentioned you, but you never showed up. You need me to post all that again? You gonna ignore this post too?
    He's a clown. I can't wait to see him go crazy when the Spurs trade Kawhi to any other location besides LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound like a bitter laker fan troll who has just been exposed. Economic lesson for you stupid LA is the second biggest metro in country so of course they will have higher jersey sales than SA. So blaming SA for not having large jersey sales compared to a larger market like LA is just re ed but not shocking since you are a brain dead idiot.
    Re ed is thinking he can't be the face of the league because the ty market he's currently in doesn't buy jerseys.

You're not exposing you're just looking like a stalking virgin like tholdren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole forum knows I used to have an anti-Kawhi schtick, that's not breaking news got now all of you switched sides on him and I have his back. Sorry for not eating RC's sandwich and liking it, I guess? Scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole forum knows I used to have an anti-Kawhi schtick, that's not breaking news got now all of you switched sides on him and I have his back. Sorry for not eating RC's sandwich and liking it, I guess? Scrub.
    Bout time you said something. You were in hiding like ing Anne Frank last week. I'm not the one who posted Kawhi was for YEARS only for him to turn into the 2nd-3rd best player in the world. That's your sandwich. Scrub. No wonder you're pinked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW you might wanna change "Kawhobe Bryonard". It goes against your schtick now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re ed is thinking he can't be the face of the league because the ty market he's currently in doesn't buy jerseys.

You're not exposing you're just looking like a stalking virgin like tholdren
    Laker troll having a melting down. You are just so re ed but it's fun to expose you. Lebron,Durant have proven that you can be a top 3 jersey seller in small markets. It's because those guys have more personality and charisma than Kawhi that they can sell their merchandise regardless of location. Blaming SA for Kawhi's low jersey sales is just a cop out for him not having good marketing skills. Stalking get out of here you are the same guy who said you weren't going to respond to me in your previous post but you did now which proves you are butt hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apalisoc never posts links. You know that would be too nice and considerate.

Thread Information