Page 741 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2416416917317377387397407417427437447457517918411241 ... LastLast
Results 18,501 to 18,525 of 40770
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Today I lost another work colleague and friend to this disease. And I don't understand why people keep arguing over this. I'm boots on the ground--I see this crap all day almost everyday. And what I see here is a bunch of "experts" who because the CDC said this, or I read the literature, I saw it on TV/internet, etc I know better blah blah blah. What you hear and what you see is not always what is happening but the truth is always somewhere in the middle. Should you be alarmed, concerned, worried, scared whatever? If you value your life and those of your own, then yes. Treat this as a threat. Play it safe. Follow standard precautions, social distance, stay home if you can... that's how you can help/protect yourself.
    If you think this is the flu or a hoax, at least have the common decency to wear a mask out in public because some of us who don't agree with your stance are obligated to do our jobs--taking care of the sick, keeping the stores open, responding to emergencies, etc.
    Also, I don't know about all of Texas, but the facilities/hospitals that I frequent are nearing capacity with COVID patients and I'm afraid that we're about to get crushed. I hope that isn't the case but I'm not feeling very optimistic. Hopefully, we can all find some common ground here--so we can get out of this. I'm tired.
    Sorry to hear about your friend. Thank you for putting your life on the life to try to save our lives even if not all of us seem to value your work nor safety sadly.
    Yep. Any healthcare worker exposing himself to this day in and day out to care for people at risk of dying is a hero. We should all be able to agree with that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me where I have been crying about daily counts.

You cant even read.
    Now you are restating what I said.
    A histogram is not a continuum, its data comes in discrete chunks (already stated and you disagreed an now you are implying agreement), otherwise they would not present it as such. When they draw a line between columns in the histogram they are actually assuming time is a continuum but they really just want to blur one day into another to get an overall outlook and therefore must do some sort of averaging. You dont know anything about graphs and what they mean.

Now I dont know what the fck you are even saying, I said absolutely nothing about January. You are just answering or restating your own views and pretending I commented on them.

You can lie so easily, so Trumpish.

Manipulated data for a political purpose is worse than no data.
    This is what you love to do, and complain about science.
    bwahahahahahaha mwltdown.

You're wrong. You dont even understand how rhe data is calculated. Bwahahahha your post shows it. Sad you don't understand math or logic. Ahhahahahhahaa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Any healthcare worker exposing himself to this day in and day out to care for people at risk of dying is a hero. We should all be able to agree with that.
    I'm ex military (served 13 months in Afghanistan) now I'm here doing this. I'm sorry but I really hate when people say this--it's like we've been given the OK to sacrifice our lives or those of our loved ones for people we don't know or will ever meet. We do what we do because it's our job, we took an oath, and we want to help but no one wants to die.
    If people want to show gra ude, help us out so we too can be safe and have a long life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today I lost another work colleague and friend to this disease. And I don't understand why people keep arguing over this. I'm boots on the ground--I see this crap all day almost everyday. And what I see here is a bunch of "experts" who because the CDC said this, or I read the literature, I saw it on TV/internet, etc I know better blah blah blah. What you hear and what you see is not always what is happening but the truth is always somewhere in the middle. Should you be alarmed, concerned, worried, scared whatever? If you value your life and those of your own, then yes. Treat this as a threat. Play it safe. Follow standard precautions, social distance, stay home if you can... that's how you can help/protect yourself.
    If you think this is the flu or a hoax, at least have the common decency to wear a mask out in public because some of us who don't agree with your stance are obligated to do our jobs--taking care of the sick, keeping the stores open, responding to emergencies, etc.
    Also, I don't know about all of Texas, but the facilities/hospitals that I frequent are nearing capacity with COVID patients and I'm afraid that we're about to get crushed. I hope that isn't the case but I'm not feeling very optimistic. Hopefully, we can all find some common ground here--so we can get out of this. I'm tired.
    But just increased testing, hospitalizations flat, cough before you die and you're a COVID death, just the flu, etc, etc

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But just increased testing, hospitalizations flat, cough before you die and you're a COVID death, just the flu, etc, etc
    Glad you understand. Sad you lied about having cov9d.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren lies

And ignores the medical professional in the thread

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren lies

And ignores the medical professional in the thread
    Beahahahhahaha
    Dr. Marc Boom, of Houston Methodist, said those numbers don’t fully tell the capacity story.

“Just that number is being misinterpreted and, quite frankly, we’re concerned that there is a level of alarm in the community that is unwarranted right now,” Boom said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weebo, your thoughts?^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thdren, your thoughts? Odd, you ignored this post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Annnnd the washed-up high school "athlete" troll runs back into his bunker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know a Dr Boom. You have to understand MD are human too. Some down play it and some over hype it. As I mentioned--the truth lies somewhere in between. I'll also add this--there's a lot of incompetent MD out there. If you happen to fall ill for any reason (not specially to CV19), doc and question everything. Just sayin...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pathetic

We are getting our asses kicked by a tiny bug

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pathetic

We are getting our asses kicked by a tiny bug
    By "the flu" no less! America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from 0-17, these charts line up pretty evenly with the population % of each of these age groups.
    That seems like a side note. Yes it's interesting and a good eye but it does not explain why the elderly death rate would increase because the infection rate of lower age people increased. How are the older people dying at a higher rate if they're not in getting infected at a higher rate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By "the flu" no less! America
    Dude you're the last motherfuker that should be commenting on this. You were here just recently lamenting about how you were dying of ing covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you're the last motherfuker that should be commenting on this. You were here just recently lamenting about how you were dying of ing covid.
    I had the symptoms and was sick as a dog for days working overtime. It's quite possible that I did just like many people out there right now. Was I sure? Not entirely and never said I was sure that I did. Even you said I didn't need a test, shouldn't have to be tested, and just stay home. That's what happened. So, I'm not sure what your point is, fat man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me where I have been crying about daily counts.

You cant even read.
    Now you are restating what I said.
    A histogram is not a continuum, its data comes in discrete chunks (already stated and you disagreed an now you are implying agreement), otherwise they would not present it as such. When they draw a line between columns in the histogram they are actually assuming time is a continuum but they really just want to blur one day into another to get an overall outlook and therefore must do some sort of averaging. You dont know anything about graphs and what they mean.

Now I dont know what the fck you are even saying, I said absolutely nothing about January. You are just answering or restating your own views and pretending I commented on them.

You can lie so easily, so Trumpish.

Manipulated data for a political purpose is worse than no data.
    This is what you love to do, and complain about science.
    The next useful thing you say will be the first. You have so much word salad and you provide absolutely nothing in the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have run the numbers, based on what the hospitals themselves have been saying. If I am right, it is too late for Texas.

I wish you and your coworkers well, and am sorry for what is about to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next useful thing you say will be the first. You have so much word salad and you provide absolutely nothing in the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know a Dr Boom. You have to understand MD are human too. Some down play it and some over hype it. As I mentioned--the truth lies somewhere in between. I'll also add this--there's a lot of incompetent MD out there. If you happen to fall ill for any reason (not specially to CV19), doc and question everything. Just sayin...
    What do you call the person who graduated last in their class at medical school?

Doctor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is a master projector. If you aren't like most here and scroll right past his posts, you'll notice most of his directed attacks are usually projections of he's done here for years. Really. It's uncanny how often he does it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have run the numbers, based on what the hospitals themselves have been saying. If I am right, it is too late for Texas.

I wish you and your coworkers well, and am sorry for what is about to happen.
    Wild Cobra level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wild Cobra level
    Didn't you try to dox people here, fat hands? Projecting yet again. Told you, RG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had the symptoms and was sick as a dog for days working overtime. It's quite possible that I did just like many people out there right now. Was I sure? Not entirely and never said I was sure that I did. Even you said I didn't need a test, shouldn't have to be tested, and just stay home. That's what happened. So, I'm not sure what your point is, fat man.
    You didnt stay home. You didnt quarantine. You showed your level of concern for others, pussy.

Thread Information