Page 106 of 193 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4810
    Well another LB is a big need room is kind of sparse.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I’ve seen on boards where people infer that athletes with zilch body fat seem to get injured often. Does J Whitt need to get less yoked and more body fat? He has NFL ability, seems to have great work ethic and is a good character person. May sound funny but just thinking of anything that can support sustained health. Albert Einstein : “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Justin Wells said on IT today that his source for Shemar Turner says it’s still an instate battle with a&m holding a slight advantage.

Texas and Texas A&M continue to be the favorites of the people in Turner’s circle with the source maintaining the Aggies still hold the advantage. As we have mentioned before, one very key person in Turner’s circle likes the idea of Texas most, but is open to Texas A&M as long as Turner stays close to home.”

Justin Wells said on IT today that his source for Shemar Turner says it’s still an instate battle with a&m holding a slight advantage.
    Texas and Texas A&M continue to be the favorites of the people in Turner’s circle with the source maintaining the Aggies still hold the advantage. As we have mentioned before, one very key person in Turner’s circle likes the idea of Texas most, but is open to Texas A&M as long as Turner stays close to home.”
    yeah, I read that. It looks like the Turners apparently were not sufficiently impressed by the UGA visit to justify going out of state

I’ve seen on boards where people infer that athletes with zilch body fat seem to get injured often. Does J Whitt need to get less yoked and more body fat? He has NFL ability, seems to have great work ethic and is a good character person. May sound funny but just thinking of anything that can support sustained health. Albert Einstein : “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
    I’m really curious if he was overworked physically at too much of an early age. Not sure if this is even a thing or if it’s just a myth. He’s always been very developed physically even as a true freshman. Maybe too much focus on hardcore weight training. I thought maybe Baylor Cupp of ags had the same problem. It’s also his second consecutive year being injured and not being able to contribute. Baylor’s dad is sort of what Jordans brother is. Both are being trained by body builder types. Most of you know Jordans brother is a monster. Baylor’s dad is very imposing as well. May be nothing to this just something I’ve wondered about. Every time Jordan is in the game I’ll always fear he can get knicked up on any given play.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is really a tough sport science question.
    if we could get a really good view of the injured area during the collision or the injury we might be able to say it was unavoidable or possibly even a flexibility issue.
    this is really difficult because everyone has slight differences in the way we are put together.
    couple this with the difficulty of knowing exactly what forces were involved and which direction during the injury and it’s really tough.

so we tend to look at body types and make generalizations which is all we can really do because the other stuff is so difficult.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2022 WR Kevin Coleman (St. Louis, MO)

https://247sports.com/Player/Kevin-Coleman-46058557/

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11407323/Kevin-Coleman

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Such, OL Erick Cade is down to 4- Alabama, Arizona State, LSU and Texas. He'll decide by the end of October.

https://247sports.com/Player/Erick-Cade-46051698/

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    If Texas wins out and the Big 10 joins in the playoffs race, could Texas possibly miss the playoff because of weak SOS?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Texas wins out and the Big 10 joins in the playoffs race, could Texas possibly miss the playoff because of weak SOS?
    I would doubt it very seriously, especially if we win out with clearly dominant wins.
    If we beat Oklahoma in the reg and championship game and dont make it... Look out for possible conference realignment.
    I would say look out for it regardless but this would really cause a mess.

I would doubt it very seriously, especially if we win out with clearly dominant wins.
    If we beat Oklahoma in the reg and championship game and dont make it... Look out for possible conference realignment.
    I would say look out for it regardless but this would really cause a mess.
    I think it is time for the Big 12 to try to pick off 4 teams from the Pac-12. I would say the Big 10 but I don't think they could pull it off. Personally, I would like to see them get USC, UCLA, AZ and AZ State.

Per Such, OL Erick Cade is down to 4- Alabama, Arizona State, LSU and Texas. He'll decide by the end of October.

Very good news a 25% shot. Would with O Connor make one side of OL. LSU will be hard to beat out IMO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mike Roach put a Texas CB in for 2022 DB Isaac Thompson today.

​https://247sports.com/Player/Isaac-Thompson-46058605/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count

Still patiently waiting on LJ Johnson, Mukuba, Turner, and Cooks..........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Still patiently waiting on LJ Johnson, Mukuba, Turner, and Cooks..........
    Don't forget Byrd, we need offensive linemen badly.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Show me a loss

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Dude does pretty well with 3'star guys so don't worry. Offensive linemen are the hardest to judge in high school. Oh, and Byrd isn't an OU lock, don't be surprised if he changes his toon once Texas drops 50 on them.
    If and when Texas drops 50 on them there will be a of a celebration at my house. IMO Byrd like all therest oftop OL in Texas are gone or going else where except one already commited.

As faras judging OL take any of DCTF top 15 and you will not go wrong.

Post Count
    Don't forget Byrd, we need offensive linemen badly.
    I've held out as long as I could for Byrd, but even I have conceded on him. I've given up on 2021 OL recruiting. Luckily Texas had a really good haul last year and a couple of decent prospects this year. However, they absolutely can't miss on the big targets for 2022.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    https://apple.news/A-hPYICWPRMKAEoxlmoOWGg

yes PN gives the BiG version

we got Tarik Black

Thread Information