Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie. This took alot of anger away for last years Super Bowl

Brady did tonight and stopped the Seahawks repeat.

Thank you GOAT, as 49ers fan.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Chinook We in there. Back on top of the mountain!!! Man this one win makes up for the last 20 years.

Super Bowl ing champs baby!!!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Chinook We in there. Back on top of the mountain!!! Man this one win makes up for the last 20 years.

Super Bowl ing champs baby!!!
    I'm with you, man. It's been a wild ride. Such a crazy collection of players coming in for this snapshot of a season. So many guys I'm happy got a ring, or another ring. Tampa is basically the Cleveland of the NFC, but two people have given them seasons where they were the exception to that rule. Never thought Brady would be the next one. I love it. Congrats, dude.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Brady will get all the credit of course. But, that Front 7 was ferocious. Who would have thought the Chiefs would be held to 3 field goals? uva gameplan by Bowles and the entire Defensive coaching staff. Offense did enough the first half (that ing 2 min drive before half was the back breaker) that they could just run the ball the 2nd half. Fournette put the game away with 5-6 yard run after run. Get that clock moving. So happy to see White get the INT to ice the game. Kid is special. Mike Evans too.

Champs baby. We'll be back next year too. This ain't over.
    Last edited by Silver&Black; 02-08-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Super Bore, save for Tampa's D. I guess the thing that will go down in history (other than Brady of course) is that clown trash-talking Brady.
    ed around and found out, son.
    LOL, today's NFL.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFC Party

Back on Top

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    mono TY for letting us borrow Brady fam. Good looking out. How good was it to see Brady get another one with that got Payton Manning in attendance? lol

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Mahomes actually played the better game tbqh... switch them with the personnel and it is 50 Tampa 3 KC, elite Shaq Barrett won this game

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    mono TY for letting us borrow Brady fam. Good looking out. How good was it to see Brady get another one with that got Payton Manning in attendance? lol
    can’t believe people had the audacity to think Peyton was ever on Brady’s level. It was never even close.

Congratulations, dude. Brady was the missing puzzle piece, but clearly this was a great team top to bottom.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Mahomes actually played the better game tbqh...
    :rofl

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    can’t believe people had the audacity to think Peyton was ever on Brady’s level. It was never even close.

Congratulations, dude. Brady was the missing puzzle piece, but clearly this was a great team top to bottom.
    They figured it out. Never doubt the team that wins 3 straight road games to reach the Super Bowl. Confidence is off the charts.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady will get all the credit of course. But, that Front 7 was ferocious. Who would have thought the Chiefs would be held to 3 field goals? uva gameplan by Bowles and the entire Defensive coaching staff. Offense did enough the first half (that ing 2 min drive before half was the back breaker) that they could just run the ball the 2nd half. Fournette put the game away with 5-6 yard run after run. Get that clock moving. So happy to see David get the INT to ice the game. Kid is special. Mike Evans too.

Champs baby. We'll be back next year too. This ain't over.
    Chiefs abandoned the run or Bucs shut it down

I enjoyed seeing those "AFC guys" perform tonight. But yes your Front 7 especially that LB David. Alot of close plays/tip balls that we missed in your position last year. Props. You are now the Florida Marlins of Super Bowls. I rooted and was rewarded. Enjoy, I am.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Don't with The Goat son.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Name two throws Tom made all night that were even half as good as those Mahomes made running for his life that would have been TDs if the receivers hadn't dropped them

Tom can't make this pass go within 25 feet of the endzone, let alone drop a dime like Mahomes did that was dropped after going right to the target:

Brady played a good game manager, hitting open guys and letting Fournette run the ball with the lead. Lucky his interception was cancelled by penalty. Chiefs line only gets to him once while Mahomes faces pressure on 57% of 1st half dropbacks, Barrett made his life and two replacement tackles the bed. Todd Bowles was the true MVP this game, holding legendary KC to 9 points is better than anything Belicheat ever did

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Yes, aged like fine wine tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Name two throws Tom made all night that were even half as good as those Mahomes made running for his life that would have been TDs if the receivers hadn't dropped them

Tom can't make this pass go within 25 feet of the endzone, let alone drop a dime like Mahomes did that was dropped after going right to the target:

Brady played a good game manager, hitting open guys and letting Fournette run the ball with the lead. Lucky his interception was cancelled by penalty. Chiefs line only gets to him once while Mahomes faces pressure on 57% of 1st half dropbacks, Barrett made his life and two replacement tackles the bed. Todd Bowles was the true MVP this game, holding legendary KC to 9 points is better than anything Belicheat ever did
    And Mahomes missed some short and deep throws and his reads were too long. But some he pulled out was insane

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

only dumb spurtalk fan think this game was a story of two QBs when it was decided by just about every other position but quarterback

Patrick Mahomes is the greatest thrower of the football in the history of the sport by a wide margin, but he woulda lost this game even if brad johnson or dilfer or washed manning was on the other side instead of Tom. The most you could say is that he didn't make very many mistakes in a game he was asked to do very little..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I really think Mahome cost his team by not taking the 5-7 yd runs to keep the defense more honest.
    He may be hurt and not have those 30 yd plus monster runs in him, but once the D realized he wasn't running, they really teed off on him.

Post Count
    Tom Brady throw more Td passes then Holmes did all year

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I really think Mahome cost the team by not taking the 5-7 yd runs to keep the defense more honest.
    He may be hurt and not have those 30 yd plus monster runs in him, but once the D realized he wasn't running, they really teed off on him.
    Chiefs fought to win last year. Tonight they tried to be too pretty.

Back2Back in sports is a motha. Baseball is legendary but NFL is still really difficult.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Rodgers has to be thinking that should've been his ring, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Watching highlights / looking at the box score. Two things jump out:

1. Chiefs don't really have a real three-down running back. So, did they really 'give up the run game'? Or did they just not have one? It's frankly amazing they were in the Super Bowl given that reality.
    2. Mahomes held onto the ball way too long many times. We can write off Brady and say, 'Well Mahomes made great throws and Brady just made the easy throws.' But maybe that's the point. Mahomes didn't take what the defense gave him and it cost him. Brady followed a game plan and let his team roll on to an easy W.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Mahomes is high IQ for colored QB. But I felt these ended up being counter productive. Should have killed it and returned to the huddle. Better pre snap reads was required.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Thread Information