Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    chris beard has now become the vegas favorite to replace arch miller at indiana .......lots of apologizing going to be needed in this thread from people who said beard wouldnt leave..........tech fans over assumed that their program was anything other than a stepping stone.............beard wouldve absolutely left for texas
    I'm not gonna put money on him not leaving but I still don't see him going unless they offered him ridiculous Nick Saban type money

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    chris beard has now become the vegas favorite to replace arch miller at indiana .......lots of apologizing going to be needed in this thread from people who said beard wouldnt leave..........tech fans over assumed that their program was anything other than a stepping stone.............beard wouldve absolutely left for texas
    since i've lost count how many times you've flip flopped in this thread, i assume no matter what you'll just say you were correct all along, amirite? just calling it in advance

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    since i've lost count how many times you've flip flopped in this thread, i assume no matter what you'll just say you were correct all along, amirite? just calling it in advance
    I'M GUNNA NEED A BIGGG APOLOGY WHIP

holy sh!t, playblair is close to an all-time jinx, ACU up three with 12 minutes to go ... this is lefty-tier bad

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Playblair, you ing idiot.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    you Shaka....Stay your sorry ass back in Indiana.....don't come back to Texas, we will ship your to you.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is there a coach that does less with more than Shaka?
    So typical. Lost to a bunch of skinny tiny dudes some fat guys and a couple neck beards.
    Totally out smarted.
    You got to do more than roll them balls out on the floor expecting your selfish en led AAU ballers to win.
    What a joke

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    This thread is awesome

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    i haz d sadz i want to

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    This should turn out well.
    rofl

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Worst close game coach ever.

Zero composure or even thoughts run through his head and his players exhibit the traits.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lack of mental for ude
    No resourcefulness
    No discernable offensive scheme
    Lack of striving above one's abilities-except the one white dude
    The question is not whether to fire Shaka
    it is why has he not already been fired

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh illinois is getting molly whopped.............shaka may get a rerun because of what is happening to every other high ranked team...........ohio texas now illini

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh cdc hire loyolas coach he is .........bruh moser is outcoaching illini coach.........bruh these sets he is running r ill af.......bruh their defense is ill af

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh loyola is properly coached.......do u think he could coach the 5 * players

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    f*** this team.....yeah I get it we're Texas Tech and we should be playing in the Toilet Bowl Tournament but you, me that was a winnable game. Not sure how many times we can draw up the perfect play then not execute it. Even if we played 5 on zero I bet some got would drive in uncontested and funble the ball out of bounds or throw an errant pass over the bench area. It's like everyone on this team is allergic to shooting a clutch shot inside 30 seconds

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    f*** this team.....yeah I get it we're Texas Tech and we should be playing in the Toilet Bowl Tournament but you, me that was a winnable game. Not sure how many times we can draw up the perfect play then not execute it. Even if we played 5 on zero I bet some got would drive in uncontested and funble the ball out of bounds or throw an errant pass over the bench area. It's like everyone on this team is allergic to shooting a clutch shot inside 30 seconds
    Hey, I know it’s hard right now but look on the bright side...you didn’t lose to Abilene Christian.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ^yep

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Hey, I know it’s hard right now but look on the bright side...you didn’t lose to Abilene Christian.
    just worried about Beard getting money whipped tbh imho

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’d give him all of Shakas $

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Coach swap.... Beard for Shaka, oh and we will throw in some millions to sweeten the pot

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Coach swap.... Beard for Shaka, oh and we will throw in some millions to sweeten the pot
    If you threw in Greg Brown I might think about it for a second. But then I'd remember that Shaka found a way to not use him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Green Brown is not very sharp. He can pose though.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    shaka

texas coaching search
    IT has heard three names that are currently head coaches in college basketball that could be targeted: Chris Beard, Dana Altman, and Eric Musselman.
    if its not beard texas will take the michigan route
    The big push from former Texas players will be for Royal Ivey. Ivey is considered an up and coming coach in NBA circles. He is also considered the leader of the Texas basketball program among the former players. Guys that will push for Ivey to be the next head coach at Texas should the position open will include T.J. Ford, Kevin Durant, Tristan Thompson and every other former Longhorn playing in the NBA. That’s how much Ivey is liked and respected among the former Texas players. Ivey would have every former Texas player back fully invested in the program, which can be a powerful force in recruiting. There has even been talk of all the former Texas players currently in the NBA or formerly in the NBA purchasing a house together in Austin to be around the program as much as possible if Ivey was the head coach one day. It’s not out of the question that the players would provide part of the financial piece if the job opens and Ivey is next.
    While this group of players wants Ivey to be the coach, all they want from Texas is for him to receive an interview if the job comes open. They understand ultimately it will be Chris Del Conte who is held responsible for the decision.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    fyi chris beards buy out drops to 4 million april 1

Thread Information