Page 255 of 491 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he cant blame the Spurs for this injury...oh wait, he doesn’t speak for himself but has his minions in the media do it for him. Also, people are acting like the Raptors will win the series which I put at a very low probability. The Bucks are a better team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been rooting for the Warriors since the Spurs got eliminated, tbh. I don't want any other team gaining championship experience.

Raptors going to the Finals would be a good thing, IMO. It has to increase the chances Nephew stays in Canada. I'd rather that than him sign with the Clippers.
    I too hope he stays in Canada, never rings and never makes it to the Finals. Finishes his career in Canada on a team annually flaming out in the playoffs, and tortured each year by brutal polar vortexes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the bucks are gonna bukkake the fck outta kawhi&co in game5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was ish floated that The Group said he was going to sit out, again. I don't categorize a trade under those cir stances as a panic move.
    Idk. “Panic” probably implies more than it was. But it was a necessary move. Not a lot of options after the way the Leonard camp handled it. At the time, there was so much uncertainty about Leonard, that him sitting out the season or much of it, was a legitimate concern. And again, it would have been the most distracting season ever for the Spurs.

Regardless, it’s over. I’m rooting for Durant to be back for the finals and lose to the Bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I’ll add...” ing Zaza”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking that Jerry West is taking a good, long look at these playoffs, and Toronto may be his only choice. There are rumblings that JW's new target is Durant.

Sounds about right given that it's West at the helm.

Still think he would like to play with Kyrie. Can the Clippers make that work should they decide to pair up in L. A.?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Worst "Lesser Evil" conundrum since Hitler or Stalin.

Sad but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is being offered free food for life, a free penthouse apartment for the next contract...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/real-es...191610865.html

What's next? Free visits to the Toronto brothels?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? Admire that he’s actually playing for the franchise that’s paying him? Gutting it out? When your paid millions every year you better be gutting it out.

but I forgot that with kawhi it’s a special case. He doesn’t always have to play for the team that’s paying him. Only if he’s happy or willing to. Otherwise he just won’t show up. So yeah I guess it takes extra effort on his part to do what he’s doing.

but the first part of your post is spot on!

this x1000. the media chooses to ignore the fact that instead of “gutting it out” he quit on his teammates and his from an organization for the better part of a year. He’s a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this x1000. the media chooses to ignore the fact that instead of “gutting it out” he quit on his teammates and his from an organization for the better part of a year. He’s a got
    And the Spurs quit on Kawhi when they re-signed bums like Mills and Gasol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think another reason the front office traded this past summer was, they didn't like the media circus around it and wanted to start a clean slate. Also, didn't Kiwi say he didn't want to play any longer even if he was healthy?

Not that it was a smart choice, they should have done with the Pelicans are doing with Davis taking their time and getting the best offer instead of caving in. But you can tell Pop didn't want to keep answering questions and wanted to move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. TOR needed two OTs, Freak fouling out, and a parade to the FT line for Kawhi to eke out one win. Milwaukee wins game 4, and takes it at home in game 5.
    U were saying?

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Kawhi is being offered free food for life, a free penthouse apartment for the next contract...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/real-es...191610865.html

What's next? Free visits to the Toronto brothels?
    Beats the SA zoo imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RJ doing us a solid, skip to 2:30

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not 1 on 1 though, Raptors triple team Giannis with that zone defense
    So when presented with facts, u move the goal post... by ur logic no star player gets guarded 1 on 1, so then no one ever really gets shut down by anyone else... So then it doesn't matter who is put on who... Why even consider someone's defense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when presented with facts, u move the goal post... by ur logic no star player gets guarded 1 on 1, so then no one ever really gets shut down by anyone else... So then it doesn't matter who is put on who... Why even consider someone's defense?
    shut the up you're the biggest got on spurstalk. Go to the Raptors forum. Nobody here agrees with your takes. He guarded Giannis in the last game, but I didn't see that in game 3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never forget:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just when you think he couldn't be a bigger asshole, he does this . He's a real piece of .
    But then if he sat out u would bash him for it... He literally can't win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he was lying about an injury to force a trade out of SA.
    Clearly he wasn't lying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good find.

As it's playing out, the Spurs doctors have to feel vindicated.

They were telling Nephew to go ahead and play on it. They said there will be pain but it's not something that will get better with rest -- that it will be something he'll have to learn to deal with.

They appear to be exactly right, tbh. Rest didn't help ... not even a full year off and load management for another season. It also doesn't appear to be slowing him down too much. It probably is painful but, I mean, he still has his explosion. It could come down to his pain tolerance. If he can't ignore the pain, it could be career-altering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is faking just to fix his image from last year so people can be like "omg he was injured!"

Total bs
    This makes no sense... It STILL ruins his money in free agency if he is faking this... U can't be this dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good find.

As it's playing out, the Spurs doctors have to feel vindicated.

They were telling Nephew to go ahead and play on it. They said there will be pain but it's not something that will get better with rest -- that it will be something he'll have to learn to deal with.

They appear to be exactly right, tbh. Rest didn't help ... not even a full year off and load management for another season. It also doesn't appear to be slowing him down too much. It probably is painful but, I mean, he still has his explosion. It could come down to his pain tolerance. If he can't ignore the pain, it could be career-altering.
    that's what I'm saying. So where exactly did they misdiagnose him? I assume Kawhi's camp thought it wasn't chronic, but it definitely is if you look at the last game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? Admire that he’s actually playing for the franchise that’s paying him? Gutting it out? When your paid millions every year you better be gutting it out.

but I forgot that with kawhi it’s a special case. He doesn’t always have to play for the team that’s paying him. Only if he’s happy or willing to. Otherwise he just won’t show up. So yeah I guess it takes extra effort on his part to do what he’s doing.

but the first part of your post is spot on!
    Ur salty because him gutting it out goes against ur narrative that he fakes injuries and doesn't care for the raps... That he sat out all thighs every games proving that he won't put his body on the line for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Makes me want to forgive RJ for his lousy play here.

Almost.

Thread Information