Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4077
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Zion looks great tonight. Best game so far.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Trez is a beast offensively. On defense he's a liability. The Lakers need to expose him and Sweet Lou. They both can't defend.
    I'd say Trez is like Kevin Love, but at least Love would pad his rebounds too, not just his points. I have a feeling that we'll sign-and-trade him this offseason. Lou is just too old to do what he used to do on offense, he shouldn't be playing as many minutes as he does and really shouldn't be starting when Beverley is out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Even if Clippers win a championship this season which I'm starting to think it won't happen, Lou and Trezz have to go.

Lou is god awful on defense and not a good point guard at all.

Trezz is a ing midget that can't defend the paint, can't rebound and sets non-existent screens for everyone.

If Clippers go to the finals they're either facing the 76ers or the Bucks. There is no way Trezz will be able to defend Embiid or Giannis in those series.

If Clipps FO don't get a center in the buyout market, we are absolutely ed against those teams. I'm hoping Tristan Thompson changes his mind and goes for the buyout. We really need another big body to stop them.

Having a guy like Marcus Smart replacing Lou would be amazing though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even if Clippers win a championship this season which I'm starting to think it won't happen, Lou and Trezz have to go.

Trezz is a ing midget that can't defend the paint, can't rebound and sets non-existent screens for everyone.

If Clippers go to the finals they're either facing the 76ers or the Bucks. There is no way Trezz will be able to defend Embiid or Giannis in those series.

If Clipps FO don't get a center in the buyout market, we are absolutely ed against those teams. I'm hoping Tristan Thompson changes his mind and goes for the buyout. We really need another big body to stop them
    Yall better avoid Jazz.
    Gobert gonna feast off pnr
    And Ingles owns playoff pee...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya, Playoff Pee, Lou Williams and Harrell will hurt them against Milwaukee, but Kawhi all by himself is enough to beat the Lakers. They probably just have to avoid Houston in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like I’m watching a Key and Peele skit with these Harden 3 point fouls
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 02-12-2020 at 12:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets got 5 pts off the bench.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I feel like I’m watching a Key and Peele skit with these Harden 3 point fouls
    Harden and Westbrook the acapella dudes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Clipps FO don't get a center in the buyout market, we are absolutely ed against those teams. I'm hoping Tristan Thompson changes his mind and goes for the buyout. We really need another big body to stop them.

They need to let go of lou, trezz. Playoff P is also a colossal loser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd say Trez is like Kevin Love, but at least Love would pad his rebounds too, not just his points. I have a feeling that we'll sign-and-trade him this offseason. Lou is just too old to do what he used to do on offense, he shouldn't be playing as many minutes as he does and really shouldn't be starting when Beverley is out.
    You guys might have a Playoff P problem too. From one of your fellow Clippa fans:

Obviously you guys are strong contenders, but I'm seeing shades of PG vs Daddy Ingles when y'all play contenders (playoff atmosphere). Maybe his hammy not 100%? Those injuries can be tricky. I think Somali out too with a hammy (?). Hammy injuries to two of your top 8 players could be a problem down the stretch and playoffs tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, I'm seeing this too. I waited for the trade deadline to pass to see if they traded a Harrell package to upgrade at center. Myles Turner was my pick. I like Zubac's development but he's a year 4 player who has never gotten past the first round. Too much pressure & expectation on him to make the right series of decisions in a finals environment. And besides, who would count 2 years in the Lakers program as legit development? Zubac is really at year 2.

Well the deadline passed, Harrell and Lou are still rotation players, and no playoff-caliber anchor was had. There's 28 games left and the Clippers as a team still haven't adopted Kawhi's basketball iden y of the two-way player who's always in control of the game's tempo. I'm giving them until the first round. If they don't fall in line behind Kawhi, like the Raptors eventually found out they needed to, I'm putting a lot of money on the Bucks to win it all.

Baynes is also a good buyout candidate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ya, Playoff Pee, Lou Williams and Harrell will hurt them against Milwaukee, but Kawhi all by himself is enough to beat the Lakers. They probably just have to avoid Houston in the West.
    Your takes on both are funny...
    We shall see... I don't see west as wide open as some but I do see one of the LA teams getting beat before WCF... just could come down to matchups...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else ever noticed that AD doesn’t really have a go to/signature move? I always think that watching him. He does everything well, but he doesn’t have anything close to a go to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else ever noticed that AD doesn’t really have a go to/signature move? I always think that watching him. He does everything well, but he doesn’t have anything close to a go to
    That’s exactly why players like him can’t deliver down the stretch consistently. They rely on mainly their talent. It’s why Bron, as great as he is, has a reputation of struggling in crunch time. Without a go-to move, you hesitate and second guess any move. With a go-to move, that’s your starting point and what you’re trying to get to because your extremely confident in it, then you adjust based on what the defense does.
    Last edited by UZER; 02-12-2020 at 11:53 PM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    That’s exactly why players like him can’t deliver down the stretch consistently. They rely on mainly their talent. It’s why Bron, as great as he is, has a reputation of struggling in crunch time. Without a go-to move, you hesitate and second guess any move. With a go-to move, that’s your starting point and what you’re trying to get to because your extremely confident in it, then you adjust based on what the defense does.
    bold is literally completely untrue

everything else was pretty correct though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man is it fun watching LeBrown Jones on the LeBrown Jones network lose ball games

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jokic flops were ing pathetic down the stretch lmao.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man is it fun watching LeBrown Jones on the LeBrown Jones network lose ball games
    But watching him win is even more fun...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jokic flops were ing pathetic down the stretch lmao.
    All legitimate fouls imho tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nuggets big maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

More Dwight, less Javelle please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More Dwight, less Javelle please.
    Miguel, do you think things got settled and amends were made with Masin?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Miguel, do you think things got settled and amends were made with Masin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy that last steal and dunk looked like 2016/17 Kawhi. That’s scary for the league

Looked quick as crossing over Kemba and dunking it

Thread Information