My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rockets got closer to a ship?
    "not sure how it makes them better"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he’s not shooting as well as last year despite all the open shots.
    Is 39% from 3 "not good enough" son?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "not sure how it makes them better"
    Not sure if you got attention deficit issues or just can’t read.

Sure it was a great deal for Houston, but it just doesn't get them any closer to a championship. I never wanted him on the Spurs (not at that price), just like I didn't want LMA at the max. that said, there really aren't too many players I want on the Spurs. I think Gordan Hayward or Patrick Beverley would be great additions to the Spurs at the right price, I would love to have Millsap or Gobert, but those are not going to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how CP3 makes Houston better, or any contending team better for that matter. As I mentioned before, he is way too ball-dominant, and that only takes away the ball from alphas of dominant teams, which is never a good thing. He is not good enough a shooter to be a spot up, he gets abused easily on defense (despite the list of all-D selections), he doesn't necessarily move particularly well without the ball, he is not clutch.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Not sure how CP3 makes Houston better, or any contending team better for that matter. As I mentioned before, he is way too ball-dominant, and that only takes away the ball from alphas of dominant teams, which is never a good thing. He is not good enough a shooter to be a spot up, he gets abused easily on defense (despite the list of all-D selections), he doesn't necessarily move particularly well without the ball, he is not clutch.

Sure it was a great deal for Houston, but it just doesn't get them any closer to a championship. I never wanted him on the Spurs (not at that price), just like I didn't want LMA at the max. that said, there really aren't too many players I want on the Spurs. I think Gordan Hayward or Patrick Beverley would be great additions to the Spurs at the right price, I would love to have Millsap or Gobert, but those are not going to happen.
    Amb, you directly said you weren't sure how Cp3 would make Houston or any contending team better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why did you write this then?
    again my point was not whether i think he is or not the media has clearly stated that KD is the 2nd best SF and player ...you could hear that narrative all Finals long ...some even argued KD was on his way to surpassing the Kang.
    I dont agree with the last part ...but do agree on the first part ..not sure why you taking this personal, tbh...KL was a top 3-5 player before he got injured ...hopefully he gets healthy and assumes his rightful place.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 03-07-2018 at 05:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is 39% from 3 "not good enough" son?
    You tell me good for 71st in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amb, you directly said you weren't sure how Cp3 would make Houston or any contending team better.
    How’s it going any closer to championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How’s it going any closer to championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again my point was not whether i think he is or not the media has clearly stated that KD is the 2nd best SF and player ...you could hear that narrative all Finals long ...some even argued KD was on his way to surpassing the Kang.
    I dont agree with the last part ...but do agree on the first part ..not sure why you taking this personal, tbh...KL was a top 3-5 player before he got injured ...hopefully he gets healthy and assumes his rightful place.
    I'm not taking this personally. You wrote "still think Kawhi is better than KD?" Implying that I, at some point, had said such thing, which is not true. So I ask you again: why did you write that as if that was the point of the argument?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tell me good for 71st in the league
    Yeah, I say it's more than good enough. What do you say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ambchang and Killakobe81 trying to pull a DMC and run around a failed take. Just own up to it guys. It's easier.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ended up with Plan F

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ambchang and Killakobe81 trying to pull a DMC and run around a failed take. Just own up to it guys. It's easier.
    i aint running from ...still waiting for a healthy season where KL is considered better than Durant ...
    As for the Rox I said may be some intial struggles but CP3 smart enough and great enough to figure it out ...
    been wrong about plenty like Dwill and some early hate on LeBron (after bearing witness in 2007)
    im just not wrong here ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i aint running from ...still waiting for a healthy season where KL is considered better than Durant ...
    As for the Rox I said may be some intial struggles but CP3 smart enough and great enough to figure it out ...
    been wrong about plenty like Dwill and some early hate on LeBron (after bearing witness in 2007)
    im just not wrong here ...
    Stop moving goal posts son.

You know damn well the argument wasn't "who was considered better". The argument was "who was going to make 1st team all NBA". And I said Kawhi was going to make it and have Lebron and Durant fight for the second position, thing which would have happened if Durant wouldn't have got hurt, which caused Kawhi and Lebron to get all 1st team votes at the forward positions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stop moving goal posts son.

You know damn well the argument wasn't "who was considered better". The argument was "who was going to make 1st team all NBA". And I said Kawhi was going to make it and have Lebron and Durant fight for the second position, thing which would have happened if Durant wouldn't have got hurt, which caused Kawhi and Lebron to get all 1st team votes at the forward positions.
    What?! ...and healthy Durant does make 1st team which is what I meant by "better" ...
    Still waiting for the All Nba 1st team KL makes with a healthy Durant ...
    Still waiting ....
    the year before last ...nope
    this year nope ...
    thank Zaza btw ... he giveth (taking out Durant allowed KL to get mvp votes and all nba 1st) and taketh ...
    well we all know how his dirty ass taketh...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What?! ...and healthy Durant does make 1st team which is what I meant by "better" ...
    Still waiting ....
    this year nope ...
    thank Zaza btw ... he giveth (taking out Durant allowed KL to get mvp votes and all nba 1st) and taketh ...
    Kawhi is cool and Durant is a punk but these fools making the argument that KL is better

The homerism on this site is the worst, especially when it comes to manure. I’m surprised we don’t get more Manure>>> Kobe threads tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi is cool and Durant is a punk but these fools making the argument that KL is better

The homerism on this site is the worst, especially when it comes to manure. I’m surprised we don’t get more Manure>>> Kobe threads tbh
    of course, I prefer KL ...hope he comes home to the Lakers...
    but even he does im not gonna say he is better than LeBron/KD or even Harden ...he is the best defender tho and really of mvp type players only KD and AD kinda close ...but playmaking offensive skill wise KL has improved sooo much but LeBron/KD/Harden are more dynamic...and there is a big gap there too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    also cp3 is great but Harden is so much more integral to the Rox shouldnt impact his mvp resume ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting ....
    this year nope ...
    Try the 2015/16 season, you ing dumbass.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_NBA_season

And last season it would have been the same story had Durant stayed healthy. Kawhi was never going to miss making 1st team all-NBA, after single handedly leading the Spurs to a 60+ wins season, to a Lebron that failed to prevent the Cavs from underachieving and to a Durant that pulled the biggest move in the history of the league.

The truth is that Kawhi is a reigning back to back all-NBA 1st teamer and he probably would be gunning for a third consecutive year if he hadn't been injured all season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Try the 2015/16 season, you ing dumbass.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_NBA_season

And last season it would have been the same story had Durant stayed healthy. Kawhi was never going to miss making 1st team all-NBA, after single handedly leading the Spurs to a 60+ wins season, to a Lebron that failed to prevent the Cavs from underachieving and to a Durant that pulled the biggest move in the history of the league.

The truth is that Kawhi is a reigning back to back all-NBA 1st teamer and he probably would be gunning for a third consecutive year if he hadn't been injured all season.
    missed twenty games that year genius ... i said healthy ...missing almost 20 games in a 82 games season does not = healthy but A for effort ...
    lol know you losing your and the argument when name calling comes in to play ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you ing re ed or have a problem with reading properly? Which part of this isn't a "who's better" argument you didn't get?

Here's the last time I ranked NBA players:

For next season:

1-Lebron
    2-Curry (probably loses a one-on-one battle vs Kawhi and Durant, but on 5-v-5 basketball he's still more influential than them)
    3-Durant
    4-Kawhi

5-Harden
    6-Westbrook
    7-CP3
    8-Davis
    9-Cousins
    10-Giannis
    Notice how I put Durant next to the number 3 and above Kawhi, which has a number four on his side? Well, that means that I think Durant is better than Kawhi. Can you understand that? I'm sure you can if you try.

Also, lol at acting as if saying that Kawhi is better than Durant is some super homerish thing to say. Recent bias much?

This is what folks were saying about Kawhi during the last playoffs before him getting injured:

You wouldn't confuse Popovich for a dumb homer, right?

But just in case, this is what the entire TNT crew had to say about Kawhi right after Zaza's possibly season saving play for the Warriors (7 minute mark):

Maybe they were prisoners of the moment after seeing Kawhi single handedly dominate the Warriors at their home to the tune of 20 something points and then see the Spurs crumbling apart so easily without him, you may say? Well, check this out from earlier in the playoffs (3:00 minute mark):

What did it change from this moment in time to today? We haven't seen Kawhi play again. But yeah, saying Kawhi > Durant is some incredible homerish thing to do. ing re .
    Last edited by DAF86; 03-08-2018 at 01:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    missed twenty games that year genius ... i said healthy ...missing almost 20 games in a 82 games season does not = healthy but A for effort ...
    lol know you losing your and the argument when name calling comes in to play ...
    You lose your patience sometimes while dealing with idiots. I apologise, tbh.

Also, you not only can't read, but also can't count. Unless the NBA had a regular season of 92 games in 15/16, Durant didn't miss 20 games that season. But let me check, maybe I'm the one who's wrong for once.

Nope, it's still you.
    Last edited by DAF86; 03-08-2018 at 01:30 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You lose your patience sometimes while dealing with idiots. I apologise, tbh.

Also, you not only can't read, but also can't count. Unless the NBA had a regular season of 92 games in 15/16, Durant didn't miss 20 games that season. But let me check, maybe I'm the one who's wrong for once.

Nope, it's still you.
    my bad was speaking year before ...but i still stand behind last year ...but because of injury we wont know ..and never will ...but if lebron aint done or fading hopefully both will be healthy next and we can revisit who gets that spot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    my bad was speaking year before ...but i still stand behind last year ...but because of injury we wont know ..and never will ...but if lebron aint done or fading hopefully both will be healthy next and we can revisit who gets that spot?
    oh and lol "wrong for once" ...i seen some your posts upstairs ...

kidding ...

before you get all defensive ...if it helps you find peace ...you win this round ...for now

Thread Information