Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey yo yo is there gonna be a meeting a monoslobs pad to view Ye on Keeping Up with the Kardashians?

You wouldn't be invited either way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You wouldn't be invited either way.
    I don't know Fabbs is really good at getting Korean pussy apparently and mono is Asian so maybe he should invite him to get the overflow

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pick up the scraps et cetera

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know Fabbs is really good at getting Korean pussy apparently and mono is Asian so maybe he should invite him to get the overflow

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Different subject, but where do y'all rank Adidon on your diss track list?
    It's not Hit Em Up or Ether level, mainly because the guy getting dissed is a joke compared to Jay or Biggie, but it's pretty hardcore. Word is that Drake spent days with his ghostwriters to write a comeback, but gave up because he knew it wouldn't top Adidon. Then he tried to play the "I'm bigger than this beef" card and pretended that his record label forced him to back off.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Drake is the epitome of why the genre is in the middle of a sex change operation and why Zombie Pac and Big are glad to be dead.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    It's not Hit Em Up or Ether level, mainly because the guy getting dissed is a joke compared to Jay or Biggie, but it's pretty hardcore. Word is that Drake spent days with his ghostwriters to write a comeback, but gave up because he knew it wouldn't top Adidon. Then he tried to play the "I'm bigger than this beef" card and pretended that his record label forced him to back off.
    Drake isn't Jay or Biggie, but he's one of the biggest names in music in general right now. Meanwhile, only hip-hop fans know who Pusha is. Despite the massive disparity in relevance and popularity between both artists, Pusha still managed to ruin Drake's fake tough guy image, ruin his Adidas line before he could even announce it, and had social media ridiculing Drake the same way they did with Meek during that beef. Everything from the cover art to the Story of OJ instrumental to the lyrics to his delivery was on point. Drake probably cried when he listened to it. For that, Adidon might legitimately be the best diss track of all time.

Luckily for Drake, he still has his pop fans who don't know or care about the beef and will still listen to Scorpion.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Drake isn't Jay or Biggie, but he's one of the biggest names in music in general right now. Meanwhile, only hip-hop fans know who Pusha is. Despite the massive disparity in relevance and popularity between both artists, Pusha still managed to ruin Drake's fake tough guy image, ruin his Adidas line before he could even announce it, and had social media ridiculing Drake the same way they did with Meek during that beef. Everything from the cover art to the Story of OJ instrumental to the lyrics to his delivery was on point. Drake probably cried when he listened to it. For that, Adidon might legitimately be the best diss track of all time.
    Yeah as great as Ether was, it didn't really seem to impact Jay-Z's career trajectory as I recall. Time will tell with Drake but it feels like he's trending downward. (Finally)

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Yeah as great as Ether was, it didn't really seem to impact Jay-Z's career trajectory as I recall. Time will tell with Drake but it feels like he's trending downward. (Finally)
    After “Ether”, Jay Z had to resort to a fake “i ed yo girl” diss, publicly apologized because his mommy made him, released a complete dud of a follow up album, and ultimately had to fake a retirement to get public sympathy back on his side. Ether absolutely destroyed his credibility at the time. His business relationships with Beyonce and Russell Simmons were probably the biggest reason he didn’t sink further from what Ether did to his cred.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Disses rarely hurt the dissed's careers but can definitely help the career of the disser. That's what we saw with Pac n Big.

And I really, really hope Jewboy falls off a cliff and all like rappers follow him, but Jews and showbiz go together like Jews and finance...or Jews and ovens.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    After “Ether”, Jay Z had to resort to a fake “i ed yo girl” diss, publicly apologized because his mommy made him, released a complete dud of a follow up album, and ultimately had to fake a retirement to get public sympathy back on his side. Ether absolutely destroyed his credibility at the time. His business relationships with Beyonce and Russell Simmons were probably the biggest reason he didn’t sink further from what Ether did to his cred.
    The Black Album is what really restored Jay's image, tbh. It also helped that Nas released a couple trash albums around that same time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    The Black Album is what really restored Jay's image, tbh. It also helped that Nas released a couple trash albums around that same time.
    True, but part of the Black Album’s allure was Jay-Z’s fake retirement announcement that went along with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    According to J. Prince, Drake was ready to "end Kanye's career" with his response to Adidon, which makes absolutely no sense considering the beef was with someone else

I agree with Hit Em Up being the gold standard as well. I may even throw Canibus and 2nd Round KO somewhere there in a top 10

Believe in NOTHING rEgUlaToR!!!!!'s Avatar
    Name
    Skyler Taylor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Eminem is still da best lyricologist tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Eminem is still da best lyricologist tbh
    sup Fapps, how’s the donuts and kitty litter life?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sup Fapps, how’s the donuts and kitty litter life?
    I don't have an alt you got.
    How's the guys inside your car with the steamed up windows?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So then Mul roll coincidentally enough is also autistic, likes to post pictures of Spock and Ralphie as "comebacks", say's all insults are "projections" and refers to to anyone who takes a shot on him as a "laundry krew" account?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    How's the guys inside your car with the steamed up windows?
    sorry, MultiFabbsGetsRegulated, you suck at hiding your trolls. Your signature re edness always shines through.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^ Stupiphucks,
    Everyone knows Mul roll is me.
    Rather then some gified "alt" like you gots live for, I make zero attempt to hide mine.
    I had to form it after MultiModerator got butthurt on a post criticizing Lord Pops strategies in the 2013 Playoffs Fail.

Don't let me stop your circle jerk with each other if you thought you had a "gotcha Fabbs" moment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    MultiFabbs is the one projecting now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I had to form it after MultiModerator got butthurt on a post criticizing Lord Pops strategies in the 2013 Playoffs Fail.
    Lol forced into the troll game

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He didn't choose the troll life...et cetera

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    gs betta.....charge it to da game

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MultiFabbs is the one projecting now

Seriously though why does one need two accounts to toggle between anyway? They're both equally ty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol forced into the troll game
    Uh ya since the site is TrollTalk and was formed by trolls for their own trolling.
    And that's fine. Free to join, freedom of choice, what else can one ask for?

Mixed in about every 10,000 posts was some good stuff on the Spurs so ya I was and am down.
    But as far as joining gots to see how many "hits" they can get and thus win the Rimmy Award contests..... in A i'm not into that at all.

Thread Information