Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My 67 year old aunt got a COVID vaccination a week ago. After a short period of observation, she went home. A couple of hours later, she started feeling "weird" and headed to the nearest ER. By the time she got there, she couldn't get out of the car and laid on the horn until someone came and got her. About an hour later, she was in critical condition due to a burst aneurysm. Doctors said the vaccination had nothing to do with the burst. I don't believe that the vax created the stroke on its own but I do believe there is a good chance that it caused the rupture. Other than the unknown aneurysm, she was in good health for a 67 year old.

This isn't me taking an anti-vax stance but I do believe that the vaccination could have triggered the rupture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The aneurysm was probably always there. In fact, they're often found by accident. That being said, I wouldn't rule out the vaccine triggering some type of inflammatory response that could've caused it to rupture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My 67 year old aunt got a COVID vaccination a week ago. After a short period of observation, she went home. A couple of hours later, she started feeling "weird" and headed to the nearest ER. By the time she got there, she couldn't get out of the car and laid on the horn until someone came and got her. About an hour later, she was in critical condition due to a burst aneurysm. Doctors said the vaccination had nothing to do with the burst. I don't believe that the vax created the stroke on its own but I do believe there is a good chance that it caused the rupture. Other than the unknown aneurysm, she was in good health for a 67 year old.

This isn't me taking an anti-vax stance but I do believe that the vaccination could have triggered the rupture.
    Who knows.

I do know they should keep data of "unrelated" health events days (or weeks) after a vaccine application. And this data should be public.

Im pretty sure this is not the case. They dont have such public reporting system. So it is alarming and thus why it coulld be better to wait a year or so to get the vaccine tested on population.

Sad story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The aneurysm was probably always there. In fact, they're often found by accident. That being said, I wouldn't rule out the vaccine triggering some type of inflammatory response that could've caused it to rupture.
    Agree with this 100%. I don't think the vaccine on it's own caused the stroke but I do lean to believing that it was what triggered the rupture. And I'm sure it's not practical to give every person an MRI to check for potential situations like this.

But just throwing it out there. If you look around, you can get an MRI for around $300 if you go at night and pay cash.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with this 100%. I don't think the vaccine on it's own caused the stroke but I do lean to believing that it was what triggered the rupture. And I'm sure it's not practical to give every person an MRI to check for potential situations like this.

But just throwing it out there. If you look around, you can get an MRI for around $300 if you go at night and pay cash.
    My last one was $350 with insurance in September

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This.

If you are getting a solid immune response then inflammation is sorta expected.

On my second dose, the immune response was so strong that it floored me. This vaccine does it's job well so if a bit on inflammation is going to cause serious issues for someone, then maybe rolling the dice and not getting vaccinated is a better answer.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why Chumpettes will never be your friend, Fabbs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Aneurysm and stroke are two entirely different things. Do you mean she had an aneurysm which led to a stroke? That would make sense.

There's no way a vaccine could directly cause an aneurysm, the bulge (weak spot) in her artery was already there. I think it could be possible that her blood pressure increased as a result of getting the vaccine and the increased blood pressure caused the bulge to rupture. That is something that would have occurred eventually anyways but getting the vaccine could have been the trigger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aneurysm and stroke are two entirely different things. Do you mean she had an aneurysm which led to a stroke? That would make sense.

There's no way a vaccine could directly cause an aneurysm, the bulge (weak spot) in her artery was already there. I think it could be possible that her blood pressure increased as a result of getting the vaccine and the increased blood pressure caused the bulge to rupture. That is something that would have occurred eventually anyways but getting the vaccine could have been the trigger.
    Yes, from what I understand, the aneurysm was preexisting. Don’t know that I agree that it’s leaking/bursting was inevitably going to happen. Again, this isn’t an anti-vac thread. Just that each individual needs to seriously think about their own potential risks. Especially for the elderly and maybe anyone that has a family history of stroke. If I’m not mistaken, potential for aneurysms can be genetic.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd think that almost anything that raises blood pressure could cause an aneurysm to burst, and it's almost certainly a ulative effect. I don't know enough about the vaccines themselves to conclude they do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My last one was $350 with insurance in September
    The money grab scam... Lol

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kori is correct, SfS, you just want a check, one of those fat ones.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kori is correct, SfS, you just want a check, one of those fat ones.
    bend over

ill show you a fat one

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    500K dead in Trump-Made Pandemic who didn't get vaccinated

your choice

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    500K dead in Trump-Made Pandemic who didn't get vaccinated

your choice
    Over 110k of that 500k belongs to Barrel-a- -BidenPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have nothing to do with the vax

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 110k of that 500k belongs to Barrel-a- -BidenPERIOD
    I bet you still rub one out to Sidney Powell's bush don't ya? You sick . And here I thought this was you belly down on the street:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet you still rub one out to Sidney Powell's bush don't ya? You sick . And here I thought this was you belly down on the street:

I'll never go out like that, bum.

I told the old man one day on the Twitter:::"What are you looking at, sir, you don't have to look for me, I'll always be there. Grab aholt of that hammer, Mr. President. I got this here tong. 3,2,1. CHARGE!!!"

He followed me on Twitter. I followed one person on Twitter, just the one, 45.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll never go out like that, bum.

I told the old man one day on the Twitter:::"What are you looking at, sir, you don't have to look for me, I'll always be there. Grab aholt of that hammer, Mr. President. I got this here tong. 3,2,1. CHARGE!!!"

He followed me on Twitter. I followed one person on Twitter, just the one, 45.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Biden President.
    Not Trump.

Many thanks to the blue state of Arizona.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden President.
    Not Trump.

Many thanks to the blue state of Arizona.
    110k dead Americans on Barrel-a- -Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonsense, deaths often trail two to three weeks before reporting and lag infections by another 2-3 weeks, so almost all of them died of COVID-45.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, from what I understand, the aneurysm was preexisting. Don’t know that I agree that it’s leaking/bursting was inevitably going to happen. Again, this isn’t an anti-vac thread. Just that each individual needs to seriously think about their own potential risks. Especially for the elderly and maybe anyone that has a family history of stroke. If I’m not mistaken, potential for aneurysms can be genetic.
    I get you.

But this is why we keep stats and do testing. If we went purely by anecdotal evidence of each poster it would be a mess.
    I personally know over 20 people who have got the vaccine with varying symptoms but none really awful. My wife has had both Moderna with zero problems.
    Note:
    The testing in this case was rushed but imo it was prudent to speed it up.
    Bottom line:

The vaccine will save many more lives that it will take, many, many more.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool your back.
    Now You can switch the death count to Biden who could surpass Trump.
    And then you can pretend Trump did not royally f up.

But anyways, glad you are alive and well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cool your back.
    Now You can switch the death count to Biden who could surpass Trump.
    And then you can pretend Trump did not royally f up.

But anyways, glad you are alive and well.
    Don't try charmin' me, peeg. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nonsense, deaths often trail two to three weeks before reporting and lag infections by another 2-3 weeks, so almost all of them died of COVID-45.
    No. Uh, uh. You toted up ciphers with glee when the old man was President. Now it's my turn. Now I'm the grim reaper. Now I got my desk top calculator. Now I get to tote up the ciphers.

And by God, I'm totin' em. Try stoppin' me. Just you try, bum.

Thread Information