My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very scary for the chinese players

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this dude try so hard to be rodman?

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very scary for the chinese players
    Scary for him... if he starts a fight there, he will have his ass beaten by the entire team.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Figures he'd go around the world for take out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder how many cops they're gonna need to put him down when he gets involved in another brawl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Youtube comments on that second video though. Never knew there was so much hatred from the Chinese. Don't they owe their cash flow and surplus to the United States? Where would they be without the manufacturing outsourcing tbh? Heck before China, be it Electronics, Phones, Automotive, Computers or Airplane parts, everything was either made in Malaysia, Taiwan or Japan. It's like they monopolized the whole of Asia and brought the costs down. Good for them tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Youtube comments on that second video though. Never knew there was so much hatred from the Chinese. Don't they owe their cash flow and surplus to the United States? Where would they be without the manufacturing outsourcing tbh? Heck before China, be it Electronics, Phones, Automotive, Computers or Airplane parts, everything was either made in Malaysia, Taiwan or Japan. It's like they monopolized the whole of Asia and brought the costs down. Good for them tbh.
    china is soon to be the world's super power...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no. their gdp/capita is complete . they'll trip over their own feet if they try to expand at all

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Whoa. I read that as "Ron Arrested in china". I need sleep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Germany has a better chance than China tbh. Them Germans are regulating Europe as we speak. They're bailing out countries like crazy and after Greece, Spain could be next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brainwashed by the government and strictly controlled media. The government needs an external 'enemy' to keep the power. The dictatorship needs it more than democratic ones, besides George W. Bush. Even the government of South Korea brainwashes their citizens spreading hate against japan as China does.And nothing better than Uncle Satan's country to be the hatred one...

China is already a economically superpower as a country. But most of their population live by third world standards.
    Lol. Germany has a better chance than China tbh. Them Germans are regulating Europe as we speak. They're bailing out countries like crazy and after Greece, Spain could be next.
    Europe is broken, ed up. Germany is anxious to close ties with the Brics (mostly China and India). If the South and North Korea get reunificated again, they shall be the third or second world's economy in some decades and one of the superpowers, according to a Goldman Sach's study.
    Last edited by PingPong; 07-31-2014 at 10:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is still the boss of china, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.4m is his contract, thats more then vet and minimum

lol china

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I"m ready frankly for Artest to elbow someone in the head over there and run up into the stands and kiss a baby.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Seems like all of Kobes teammates are out of the NBA. Your skills diminish when your not allowed to shoot and dribble the ball.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seems like all of Kobes teammates are out of the NBA. Your skills diminish when your not allowed to shoot and dribble the ball.
    Artest had no difficulty shooting it..."Hey, Johnny take a right, check it out."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scary for him... if he starts a fight there, he will have his ass beaten by the entire team.

Wow, Chinese are the biggest cowards in humanity... Never seen them fight 1v1

Thread Information