Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And Argentina are the current Copa America champions and have Messi. What's your point?

If they find their form, they should qualify. The problem is: will they find their form?
    It’s not for granted Argentina will win both Poland and Mexico to qualify. They have to end at least second. Being third is not good enough like it was in 90’. The 90’ Argentina defended excellent, had Maradona - enough said, Cani that was a very skilled forward and the fastest ever player and Goycoechea that is the best penalty stopper that I have ever seen.

Not to take anything from Messi, top 5 ever player at least, I think Lautaro and Di María are excellent players too, but the defenders are average at best. It will be complicated, because all the teams that qualify can make goals for sure.

Copa América was a year ago. Colombia was third, Peru forth. Neither Colombia or Peru qualified for the mundial. A lot has changed.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    fap going the "non issue" route, of course
    Do you want me to stay in the corner and cry?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    how about calling a spade a spade? Sure, this team has a chance to recover, but there should be no excuses for that historical, embarrassing loss.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It’s not for granted Argentina will win both Poland and Mexico to qualify. They have to end at least second. Being third is not good enough like it was in 90’. The 90’ Argentina defended excellent, had Maradona - enough said, Cani that was a very skilled forward and the fastest ever player and Goycoechea that is the best penalty stopper that I have ever seen.

Not to take anything from Messi, top 5 ever player at least, I think Lautaro and Di María are excellent players too, but the defenders are average at best. It will be complicated, because all the teams that qualify can make goals for sure.

Copa América was a year ago. Colombia was third, Peru forth. Neither Colombia or Peru qualified for the mundial. A lot has changed.
    The defenders are the best thing that Argentina has. It's not a matter of quality, Argentina has quality to spare to beat Mexico and Poland, the question is whether they will find their form or not. If they do, they will qualify, probably even 1st because I doubt Saudi Arabia wins both games. If they don't, they might lose and get eliminated but if you get eliminated in a group vs Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Poland you weren't going to do much anyways, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    how about calling a spade a spade? Sure, this team has a chance to recover, but there should be no excuses for that historical, embarrassing loss.
    And where didn't a do that? Are you imagining posts of mine now?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    And where didn't a do that? Are you imagining posts of mine now?
    "Non-issue" is that, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "Non-issue" is that, tbh
    In which part this I say it was a non-issue?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Meh, Spain lost the first game in 2010 and ended up winning it all. Still, pretty big up not to take advantage of that first game, now you are playing for your life in every single game.
    In fact, I said the complete opposite.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    1990 Argentina, 1994 Italy. There's tons of examples of teams losing their first game and then making it far. Argentina has a good team, but unfortunately most of their players got to the WC without the fitness/performance level required. Let's see if they can get back on track vs Mexico and Poland, if not, they weren't going to do much anyway, tbh.
    TBH those are 2 of the luckiest teams in WC history. It's possible to lose the first game and then go far, sure, but watching Argentina play and then England, France, Spain, our chances look bleak no matter how you spin it.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    In which part this I say it was a non-issue?
    fap going the "non issue" route, of course
    That's a tacit admission you're rolling with "non issue", tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's a tacit admission you're rolling with "non issue", tbh
    If you were going to quote me, you could have at least read my previous posts to know what I said, tbh.

140 is on the Mavkrew fad of inventing things I never said, I wasn't going to go all first grader and reply "nah, I didn't say that ", tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    TBH those are 2 of the luckiest teams in WC history. It's possible to lose the first game and then go far, sure, but watching Argentina play and then England, France, Spain, our chances look bleak no matter how you spin it.
    Sure, playing like in the first game we have no chance. Heck, playing like that we are losing to Mexico and Poland too, so no need to be worrying about Spain and France, tbh.

The thing is, we know this team can play much better than that. This isn't like in 2018 were we knew the team was through and through.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Hey guys, how do you get your team to be displayed? like DAF86 with River Plate.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hey guys, how do you get your team to be displayed? like DAF86 with River Plate.
    It’s easy but it’s not free, there’s a $50 monthly fee

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    It’s easy but it’s not free, there’s a $50 monthly fee
    Sure. If there's one thing us Argentinians are overflowing with, is dollars.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Control panel > general settings > soccer team

I don't know if they have Independiente, though.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Control panel > general settings > soccer team

I don't know if they have Independiente, though.
    They left out the most accomplished Argentinian team.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You should have been here when timvp was making the skins, tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    If you were going to quote me, you could have at least read my previous posts to know what I said, tbh.

140 is on the Mavkrew fad of inventing things I never said, I wasn't going to go all first grader and reply "nah, I didn't say that ", tbh.
    I did quote you and I did read what you said. The "big up" happened for a reason, tbh...

Sure, playing like in the first game we have no chance. Heck, playing like that we are losing to Mexico and Poland too, so no need to be worrying about Spain and France, tbh.
    ^^^ this is what was missing. For all the America's Champion and , this team had a deer in the headlights look. Hopefully it was a fluke, but doesn't bode well for what's left of this tournament.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Pense que Moyano lo fundio, tbh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Just watched atgentina vs saudi tbqh

Argentina is a diarreah of a team. They will be lucky not to get obliterated by Mexican Cartel tbqh

Luckily for them Mexicans ar3 usualky drunk on tequila and mezcal. So most likely argendiarreah and mezcal will tie 1 1

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Pense que Moyano lo fundio, tbh
    Si, nos liquidó mal. Tuvimos que hacer 10 cuadras de cola para sacarlo de una patada en el culo en las elecciones, y nos va a costar porque a diferencia de otros equipos de la zona, a nosotros los gobiernos no nos sacan de encima los lastres (como a De Tomasso), sino que los apañan (Bebote que se llevó puesto a Cantero, Moyano, etc). Tampoco mandan desde Nación a que nos sponsoree el hipotecario, Pero ya volveremos a donde nos corresponde... así hayamos dado 40 años de ventaja.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Just watched atgentina vs saudi tbqh

Argentina is a diarreah of a team. They will be lucky not to get obliterated by Mexican Cartel tbqh

Luckily for them Mexicans ar3 usualky drunk on tequila and mezcal. So most likely argendiarreah and mezcal will tie 1 1
    Not to sound petulant, but historically Argentina's got Mexico's number, just like we do with Colombia, aside from a couple abhorrent exceptions (courtesy of Ruggeri & Goycochea, and f*cking Palermo). Not very scientific, but ironic that a Colombia supporter would try to talk trash to us, concerning Mexico.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Not to sound petulant, but historically Argentina's got Mexico's number, just like we do with Colombia, aside from a couple abhorrent exceptions (courtesy of Ruggeri & Goycochea, and f*cking Palermo). Not very scientific, but ironic that a Colombia supporter would try to talk trash to us, concerning Mexico.
    You dont sound petulant. But a bit fantastic

You cant compare this turds of Argetina with yesterdays Ruggeri, Goicochea or even Batistuta or Crespo. Those were real men. Theae ladyboys like todays take it up the ass this days.

Pls dont insult real men with these walking vaginas

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Si, nos liquidó mal. Tuvimos que hacer 10 cuadras de cola para sacarlo de una patada en el culo en las elecciones, y nos va a costar porque a diferencia de otros equipos de la zona, a nosotros los gobiernos no nos sacan de encima los lastres (como a De Tomasso), sino que los apañan (Bebote que se llevó puesto a Cantero, Moyano, etc). Tampoco mandan desde Nación a que nos sponsoree el hipotecario, Pero ya volveremos a donde nos corresponde... así hayamos dado 40 años de ventaja.
    Mi cuñado es del rojo. tristeza nao tem fim, tbh

Thread Information