Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony "Enrique" Parker lays a turd at home, the Blair cheap shots throw the Spurs out of synch, Ellis runs a layup drill, Dirk catches fire and the Mavs stand tall and emerge from San Antonio victorious, smiling and drinking German imported lager ale. Mark Cuban giggles all game, dances Gangnam style all over the the AT&T center court, sticks his tongue out... 3 Spurs fans get arrested by security trying to retaliate. Spurs head dejectedly into the offseason, questioning whether Parker should be traded, whether Leonard isn't just another average NBA starter, whether Popovich is no longer the Spurs' best option at head coach, and of course the short-term futures of Duncan and Ginobili.

What happens? How do the Spurs and their fans proceed? Interesting to think about on a boring night...

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought you were banned

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony "Enrique" Parker lays a turd at home, the Blair cheap shots throw the Spurs out of synch, Ellis runs a layup drill, Dirk catches fire and the Mavs stand tall and emerge from San Antonio victorious, smiling and drinking German imported lager ale. Mark Cuban giggles all game, dances Gangnam style all over the the AT&T center court, sticks his tongue out... 3 Spurs fans get arrested by security trying to retaliate. Spurs head dejectedly into the offseason, questioning whether Parker should be traded, whether Leonard isn't just another average NBA starter, whether Popovich is no longer the Spurs' best option at head coach, and of course the short-term futures of Duncan and Ginobili.

What happens? How do the Spurs and their fans proceed? Interesting to think about on a boring night...
    Alternate reality: OP isnt a got that spends his Friday nights on chat message boards discussing wild hypotheticals instead of going out and getting laid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alternate reality: OP isnt a got that spends his Friday nights on chat message boards discussing wild hypotheticals instead of going out and getting laid.
    Well, I was actually SUPPOSED to be on a date tonight... but she cancelled saying she doesn't want to get in a relationship with me because I'm a senior and she's a sop re and she already had her heart broken by another guy last year who graduated and left her and she doesn't want that to happen again. I told her I would be different but she didn't budge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought you were banned
    I was. 72 hour ban not a whole week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I was actually SUPPOSED to be on a date tonight... but she cancelled saying she doesn't want to get in a relationship with me because I'm a senior and she's a sop re and she already had her heart broken by another guy last year who graduated and left her and she doesn't want that to happen again. I told her I would be different but she didn't budge.
    LOL if you buy that story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL if you buy that story
    Well it's 100% true. I could do screenshots of the text if you want

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's 100% true. I could do screenshots of the text if you want
    Do it

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, Spurs wouldn't have the 2014 ring but OP would have committed suicide or jumped on another team's bandwagon. That's a tough one, I'll have to think about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All I got for ya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I came here to take a wet on the OP but looks like everyone has done it for me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs didn't win 5 I think this board no longer exists. It would have been insufferable to be on here with all the trolling that would have occurred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs didn't win 5 I think this board no longer exists. It would have been insufferable to be on here with all the trolling that would have occurred.
    First non- ty response in this thread

I agree... don't think LJ & Kori would have renewed the lease on the site. I do remember very well the site before 5. People were legitimately worried about the legacy of Duncan and this era.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, Spurs wouldn't have the 2014 ring but OP would have committed suicide or jumped on another team's bandwagon. That's a tough one, I'll have to think about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically what you're saying is, "What would have happened if Parker didn't carry scrubs per par to another le?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We play better defense with Tim and Kawhi ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true. I would still be having nightmares of game 6 2013 as well, most Spurs fans would remember that as the last finals Tim went to and how bad it ended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Jose Calderon and Devin Harris get massive extensions after toying with Tony
    - "They made some shots"
    - Lakerfan (former Heatfan, now Warriorfan) would be posting Ray Allen 3/Vince Carter 3 gifs non-stop downstairs
    - Parrot would still have 5 > 4
    - Kawhi would not be an All Star, DPOY, and we'll probably hear "his ceiling is a poor man's Iguodala"
    - Old got would still pick the Panthers over the Broncos~~~~~~~

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laughed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs weren't even close to winning game 7. They got blown the out.

Protip: When imagining alternate realities, it's best to consider realities that are actually plausible. Like for example, the Spurs winning the 2013 finals. Now there's an alternate reality very close to ours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "They made some shots"
    - Lakerfan (former Heatfan, now Warriorfan) would be posting Ray Allen 3/Vince Carter 3 gifs non-stop downstairs
    - Kawhi would not be an All Star, DPOY, and we'll probably hear "his ceiling is a poor man's Iguodala"
    pretty accurate

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    OP is autistic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "They made some shots"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs weren't even close to winning game 7. They got blown the out.

Protip: When imagining alternate realities, it's best to consider realities that are actually plausible. Like for example, the Spurs winning the 2013 finals. Now there's an alternate reality very close to ours.
    How about, Horry's toilet bowl shot going IN instead of popping out after the third rattle?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about, Horry's toilet bowl shot going IN instead of popping out after the third rattle?
    Alternate Reality:

What if in 2004 we dont get ed by bad timekeeping
    What if in 2006 we dont get ed by Manu
    What if in 2008 we dont get ed by the no call on Brent Barry and choke in Game 1 against LA

What if in 2011 we dont get the Grizzlies in Round 1
    What if in 2012 we dont get ed by rigged reffing against OKC
    What if in 2013 we dont up in Game 6
    What if in 2015 we dont get ed by losing to the Pelicans

Man, if only those had happened, we would be going for our 13th le and second 6-peat

This is why hypotheticals are dumb OP

Thread Information