Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All caps, must be true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The International Association of Chiefs of Police is a strong supporter of banning assault weapons, so ducks is against the police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL of course a "Louder With Crowder" headline is in all ing caps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fine by me

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It may not be what he said verbatim"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "SPINELESS COWARD WHO FLED HIS FREEZING AND DYING CONS UENTS TO FLUFF HIS ASS IN CANCUN SAYS"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should say that... it should absolutely be banned for ordinary citizens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "SPINELESS COWARD WHO FLED HIS FREEZING AND DYING CONS UENTS TO FLUFF HIS ASS IN CANCUN SAYS"
    Lol The outrage over a senator who couldn't do for anyone regardless during the freeze and who most likely had plans/tickets prior? WGAF really that he went to MX except uptight lefties who didn't give a about anyone to begin with especially Cruz. You ing lefties around the nation celebrated the freeze here in TX and laughed at us Texans until yall decided to get the faux outrage machine churning over Cruz.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol The outrage over a senator who couldn't do for anyone regardless during the freeze and who most likely had plans/tickets prior? WGAF really that he went to MX except uptight lefties who didn't give a about anyone to begin with especially Cruz. You ing lefties around the nation celebrated the freeze here in TX and laughed at us Texans until yall decided to get the faux outrage machine churning over Cruz.
    He didn't have plans or tickets prior, bub. He said that himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The International Association of Chiefs of Police is a strong supporter of banning assault weapons, so ducks is against the police.
    What's an assault weapon bro? A knife can be an assault weapon, a car, a stick, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't have plans or tickets prior, bub. He said that himself.
    Still.... WGAF!? What did you expect him to do anyhow during the freeze for everyone here in TX? It's comical how much yall despise the guy but want him to play God and fix everything here in TX even out of his control. I'm not a fan of Cruz but you lefties just want to cry over nothing all the ing time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Agreed. Inventories have been down and prices have been high and will now only go higher when people panic hearing him say he supports a ban. Time for me to put some up for auction and make bank.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still.... WGAF!? What did you expect him to do anyhow during the freeze for everyone here in TX? It's comical how much yall despise the guy but want him to play God and fix everything here in TX even out of his control. I'm not a fan of Cruz but you lefties just want to cry over nothing all the ing time.
    He's all about grandstanding and doing things for appearances sake, why not pretend to give a ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's all about grandstanding and doing things for appearances sake, why not pretend to give a ?
    He did pretend by passing out heaters or some when he got back to Tx... All politicians are nothing but pretenders no matter if they're D, R, or CCP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Cruz could do is go to Cancun and jack off.

AOC raises $3.2 million for Texas amid weather crisis | Fox News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police good again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Inventories have been down and prices have been high and will now only go higher when people panic hearing him say he supports a ban. Time for me to put some up for auction and make bank.
    They never learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean her social media darlings raised the money... She didn't lift a finger bro.

What exactly did you want Cruz to do? That's yet to be answered by any of you cry babies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean her social media darlings raised the money... She didn't lift a finger bro.

What exactly did you want Cruz to do? That's yet to be answered by any of you cry babies.
    My understanding is she was working the phone room right along with the rest of the volunteers.

As to Crud, why not use some of his bloated salary and 5 BR house with large back yard to get some out of the freezing cold?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My understanding is she was working the phone room right along with the rest of the volunteers.

As to Crud, why not use some of his bloated salary and 5 BR house with large back yard to get some out of the freezing cold?
    Did you use any of your resources to help your neighbors out during the freeze?

You bleeding heart libs are all the same and clearly just talk out of your asses about yall would never do yourselves.

Seriously, Cruz couldn't have done but pick up a phone like that NY commie might've done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure did Keyboard Commando.

Thread Information