Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    posting it twice because everyone ignored him the first time
    I don’t even know what the he’s talking about anymore

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    posting it twice because everyone ignored him the first time
    You want me to walk you through this one dunce or have you figured out on your own how your stupid ass fell for the Biden campaign gaslighting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many laptops dis niglet has?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you tattoo trump on your ass...cuz he owns that

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don’t even know what the he’s talking about anymore
    You need to be walked through this one too? Or are you smart enough to figure out how ridiculous the Biden campaign was for thinking people would buy that the FBI opened a money laundering investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop...to get Guliani for money laundering.

I expected simpletons like Reck to fall for it but not you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to be walked through this one too? Or are you smart enough to figure out how ridiculous the Biden campaign was for thinking people would buy that the FBI opened a money laundering investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop...to get Guliani for money laundering.

That's not what the Fox story says. Also that's not what the comm guy said either.

Also, what do you think it's going to happen when this comes up Thursday at the debate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox Story:

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to do ents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.

So the investigation wasn't started "into Hunter Biden's laptop", more like they had a investigation ongoing and they subpoenaed the laptop, allegedly in connection with that investigation.

And what the comm guy said is:

"The Attorney General of Delaware's office indicated that the FBI has 'ongoing investigations regarding the veracity of this entire story.'..."

In other words, that the FBI is investigating whether the whole money laundering investigation story has any legs at all.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I'm smart enough to know people other than MAGA s won't give a about Hunter Biden's laptop. I have no idea what you're talking about re Giuliani money laundering, I certainly never said he was involved with money laundering.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't take jr on airforce2 to china for nothing... guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens if anything happens at all. and i agree, a lot of trump's base probably wouldn't bat an eye at what you proposed up above.

what are your thoughts on the Trump children and Jared making deals all over the world as representatives of the US government, Joey? I’m actually really curious to hear your thoughts on that one.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's not what the Fox story says. Also that's not what the comm guy said either.

Also, what do you think it's going to happen when this comes up Thursday at the debate?
    Sorry....”The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019”

Point still stands on Biden campaign’s pathetic attempt to try and tie the money laundering investigation to Guliani considering the FBI had this laptop well before Guliani acquired the hard drive.

When it comes up at the debate Joe will get flustered and lose his like he’s done every other time Hunter’s business dealings have come up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm smart enough to know people other than MAGA s won't give a about Hunter Biden's laptop. I have no idea what you're talking about re Giuliani money laundering, I certainly never said he was involved with money laundering.
    Ultimately this is the biggest issue for MAGA s, nobody cares about the crackhead and his laptop(s).

I'm also still puzzled what kind of impact he imagines this will have on the debate. None of the possibilities look good for Trump, AFAIK.

Him not pressing on it means he's failing the MAGA s, him melting down on it can easily backfire, plus wastes precious time he could be talking about meaningful things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry....”The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019”

Point still stands on Biden campaign’s pathetic attempt to try and tie the money laundering investigation to Guliani considering the FBI had this laptop well before Guliani acquired the hard drive.

When it comes up at the debate Joe will get flustered and lose his like he’s done every other time Hunter’s business dealings have come up.
    The bolded should have clued you in there's nothing to this other than rallying the base (which he already had in his pocket). , he put Wray in charge.

Joe got flustered? Must've been watching a different debate

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fox Story:

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to do ents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.

So the investigation wasn't started "into Hunter Biden's laptop", more like they had a investigation ongoing and they subpoenaed the laptop, allegedly in connection with that investigation.

And what the comm guy said is:

"The Attorney General of Delaware's office indicated that the FBI has 'ongoing investigations regarding the veracity of this entire story.'..."

In other words, that the FBI is investigating whether the whole money laundering investigation story has any legs at all.
    The FBI is investigating whether or not their own money laundering investigation has legs? Are you saying this or is that your interpretation of comms guy? Either way

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The bolded should have clued you in there's nothing to this other than rallying the base (which he already had in his pocket). , he put Wray in charge.

Joe got flustered? Must've been watching a different debate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ that's not the debate. Nice try at dodging though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI is investigating whether or not their own money laundering investigation has legs? Are you saying this or is that your interpretation of comms guy? Either way
    Don't look at me, that's what he said. I'm not claiming he's right or wrong, I'm merely pointing out what you said doesn't match what he said.

Plus, it wasn't the FBI that came out and said they're running that investigation, it was Fox News based on some alleged paperwork they found (even Fox claims they're not aware if the investigation is still ongoing).

I believe what the comms guy is saying is that the FBI is looking into this paperwork FoxNews found, and whether is actually legit or an operation (wouldn't be the first time the MSM falls for a hoax, amirite?)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ultimately this is the biggest issue for MAGA s, nobody cares about the crackhead and his laptop(s).

I'm also still puzzled what kind of impact he imagines this will have on the debate. None of the possibilities look good for Trump, AFAIK.

Him not pressing on it means he's failing the MAGA s, him melting down on it can easily backfire, plus wastes precious time he could be talking about meaningful things.
    What meaningful things can Trump talk about? Hey I did nothing to combat SARS-COV-2 and got more Americans killed by a virus than at any time in the last 100 years, sent the economy into the deepest recession in more than 80 years, has sparked the kind of social unrest we haven't seen in more than 50 years, kept the rich whole while the rest of nation is largely losing their asses, driving the worst wealth inequality since at least the roaring 20s, is trying to snatch away people's healthcare in the middle of the pandemic, is the most prominent American white supremacist since George Wallace, etc. I mean what else could he possibly run on other than Hunter Biden?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA struggling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What meaningful things can Trump talk about? Hey I did nothing to combat SARS-COV-2 and got more Americans killed by a virus than at any time in the last 100 years, sent the economy into the deepest recession in more than 80 years, has sparked the kind of social unrest we haven't seen in more than 50 years, kept the rich whole while the rest of nation is largely losing their asses, driving the worst wealth inequality since at least the roaring 20s, is trying to snatch away people's healthcare in the middle of the pandemic, is the most prominent American white supremacist since George Wallace, etc. I mean what else could he possibly run on other than Hunter Biden?
    He could talk about how the economy was solid before the pandemic, how the pandemic itself wasn't his fault (which is true, even if it glosses over his overall inep ude as a leader, but that's what politicos do), and then continue with more of the free he's been peddling like cheapest bestest healthcare so much better than barrycare, etc.

The point is, that's useful time he can spend talking about himself and his administration and why people should vote for him. When he goes on these incoherent rambles and glibbing to his base, he's wasting time.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could talk about how the economy was solid before the pandemic, how the pandemic itself wasn't his fault (which is true, even if it glosses over his overall inep ude as a leader, but that's what politicos do), and then continue with more of the free he's been peddling like cheapest bestest healthcare so much better than barrycare, etc.

The point is, that's useful time he can spend talking about himself and his administration and why people should vote for him. When he goes on these incoherent rambles and glibbing to his base, he's wasting time.
    The response to the pandemic is absolutely his fault and the economy wasn't that good before the pandemic unless you want to say Obama's L-shaped recovery was good too. How is he going to talk about healthcare when he hasn't had a plan in four years? Hunter Biden is about the only thing he can run on.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well in order
    1. He actually saved 2 or 3 million people from the virus (the approximate # of illegal votes for Hillary)
    2. The stock market has survived fairly well, so 401k is great. And everyone is in stocks fully so happy days.
    3. He is quelling the unrest. He is calling out governors at mayors. So he has failed to put out fires he started (this is one of his gifts, half correcting his own doing)
    4. Inequality was already present. He has just attempted to wipe out any thought of a middle class.
    5. We have the best healthcare. Trump and big boy Chris Christie survived the virus, so dont be afraid. Its not that bad. Till we find his head falls off at 75.
    6. He has been the best thing for African Americans as all the (D) has done is use them. Trump is willing to tell minorities exactly where he stands. He has no use for them. Stand down until I tell you to club some BLM.

Has he repeated the above enough? And the people who will already vote for him feel better and better about the above, so...

Good point.
    Nowhere to go. The red team knows Hunter better than Don Jr., so this is promising I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have to believe that there is approximately a 1:1 correlation between people who care about hunter biden and people who own maga hats

this is a re ed hail mary attempt to... win over his own cult followers' votes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The response to the pandemic is absolutely his fault and the economy wasn't that good before the pandemic unless you want to say Obama's L-shaped recovery was good too. How is he going to talk about healthcare when he hasn't had a plan in four years? Hunter Biden is about the only thing he can run on.
    I'm not claiming it isn't, just pointing out that he can at least claim the virus showing up is not his fault. As far as Healthcare he can talk about it because he's a con man, that's what he does.

They're simply topics that perk people's ears, and so you should be talking about them and overpromising on them, even if you never plan to deliver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we all know law enforcement always sits on incriminating evidence to give the suspect rope so they can embarrass themselves in public before actually deciding to refer the case for prosecution
    I like how they are "slow rolling the release of info" while people are early voting at record rates Something like 40 million people voted already lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Without email header metadata or digital signatures there is insufficient evidence to assume that this PDF do ent originated on Hunter Biden’s laptop at all, especially if the chain-of-custody is suspect. Such a PDF could be readily constructed without ever coming into contact with Hunter Biden’s laptop.

https://www.pdfa.org/hunter-bidens-e...akes-with-pdf/

ing rubes. People who believe tily put together conspiracy theories from Rudy Glini should be sterilized
    A whistleblower CEO and Biden insider, Tony Bobulinski, released a public statement on Wednesday evening backing up the reporting of the New York Post from last week and claiming that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden.

Sources familiar with the matter told Breitbart News that Bobulinski is the person whose allegations and inside information are the centerpiece of a forthcoming investigation by the Wall Street Journal. That Wall Street Journal story has not published yet, several days after the newspaper staff indicated to some the piece would come out—it is unclear why the Journal has not yet published—but President Donald Trump hinted on a conference call earlier this week that such a story was coming from the newspaper.

Bobulinski’s statement also seemingly authenticates at least one of the bombs emails obtained by the New York Post, purportedly from Hunter Biden’s laptop retrieved from a computer repair store in Delaware. The statement also contradicts claims from some Democrats that a Russian disinformation campaign is at the center of the burgeoning scandal currently engulfing the Biden campaign in the final days of the election.

Bobulinski said in a press statement he released Wednesday night:

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

According to Bobulinski, the use of the term “the Big Guy” in one such email was a direct reference to Joe Biden himself.

In that email, originally published by the New York Post and subsequently by several other outlets, there was a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people involved in a business deal with the now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. Fox News described the email in a report citing an anonymous source confirming that the “Big Guy” was Joe Biden:

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

Bobulinski’s statement would be the first on-record confirmation of this from a source in the Biden universe. Bobulinski said:

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to ‘the Big Guy’ in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other ‘JB’ referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Screenshots published by the New York Post indicate that Bobulinski was one of the recipients of the email in question. The email was authored by James Gilliar of the consulting firm J2cR. Now that Bobulinski is publicly confirming the authenticity of this email, which, again, he was the recipient of, that furthers the story significantly, and Joe Biden’s presidential campaign does not deny their authenticity.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...mpression=true

WSJ story up next

Thread Information