Page 70 of 90 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2226
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In the 90s this matchup scared me. Since then we always have the superior Defensive Line.

49ers back to Super Bowl

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In the 90s this matchup scared me. Since then we always have the superior Defensive Line.

49ers back to Super Bowl
    Black skin is not appropriate on this board.

Go to:: far right top corner screen ---> Control Panel ----> General Settings -----> Favorite NFL Team ------> San Francisco 49ers

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Go to:: far right top corner screen ---> Control Panel ----> General Settings -----> Favorite NFL Team ------> San Francisco 49ers
    in his case it doesn't matter tbh

When the 49ers aren't relevant, FrostKing disappears faster than mookie at a salad bar i saaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Black skin is gross. Don't wanna jinx it now though

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    in his case it doesn't matter tbh

When the 49ers aren't relevant, FrostKing disappears faster than mookie at a salad bar i saaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd
    Kaepernick drove me away

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Black skin is gross. Don't wanna jinx it now though
    Saw it coming from a mile away, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    well in 2011 he beat the Giants at MetLife stadium and then lost to them at home in the playoffs.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I know 12 is their standard time but c'mon make at least one of them an evening game

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Saw it coming from a mile away, tbh.
    Well I'm a redskin this week because I'm strongly rooting for both home teams, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know 12 is their standard time but c'mon make at least one of them an evening game
    It's only that way this year because there is a West Coast host to one of the games. They don't want viewers on the East Coast staying up till midnight watching a prime championship game.

I just could only imagine what would happen if both hosts of the championship game were on the West coast... say SF and the Chargers for example. At that point they'd have to move the first game back. Or move one of the games to Saturday.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Should I wear Sunday?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's only that way this year because there is a West Coast host to one of the games. They don't want viewers on the East Coast staying up till midnight watching a prime championship game.

I just could only imagine what would happen if both hosts of the championship game were on the West coast... say SF and the Chargers for example. At that point they'd have to move the first game back. Or move one of the games to Saturday.
    Move it to Saturday is definitely an option, but wgaf about the East coast staying up late? You do know about Sunday and Monday night football? It's actually been around for a long time.

This noon time kickoff is bull

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Should I wear Sunday?

TO is black tho

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    TO is black tho
    Jersey white

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kaepernick was verses Seahawks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Move it to Saturday is definitely an option, but wgaf about the East coast staying up late? You do know about Sunday and Monday night football? It's actually been around for a long time.

This noon time kickoff is bull
    You know what else has been around for a long time? 10 AM PT start dates, all 17 weeks a year. Heck, if your team is playing in London, it's 7 AM PT.

The NFL's start times for the championship games are designed in a utilitarian fashion. The greatest amount of people get to see both games in the most optimal time windows. Nobody has to get up before Noon or stay up past 10 PM their local time to watch both games. It's the best for everyone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Really? He had some brilliant throws in the game, tight window money throws across his body on 3rd downs, not to mention all the running that singlehandedly dominated the 1st half. He did have 2 fourth quarter interceptions, 1 was a bad throw, and the other was a legendary hall of fame corner just making a play... (happy to have him now??)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You know what else has been around for a long time? 10 AM PT start dates, all 17 weeks a year. Heck, if your team is playing in London, it's 7 AM PT.

The NFL's start times for the championship games are designed in a utilitarian fashion. The greatest amount of people get to see both games in the most optimal time windows. Nobody has to get up before Noon or stay up past 10 PM their local time to watch both games. It's the best for everyone.
    As long as the games are back to back, I’m happy. I hate a 12:00 and then an evening game. I just want to sit down and watch the 6 hours and be done.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As long as the games are back to back, I’m happy. I hate a 12:00 and then an evening game. I just want to sit down and watch the 6 hours and be done.
    yes, but a 30 minute break is good, especially if you're driving from one spot to another

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yes, but a 30 minute break is good, especially if you're driving from one spot to another
    That's fine. I just don't like several hours of downtime in between.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m sure Will Hunting agrees that best case scenario is a ans-Niners Super Bowl, because then Pats fans can basically claim half a ring either way - Jimmy G or Vrabel winning is a win for New England as well.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

that was against one of the better defenses of this era... they made a lot of qb's look like . including the league mvp in the superbowl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's fine. I just don't like several hours of downtime in between.
    I agree, I always thought that about NBA all star weekend too. Why couldn't they have the rookie/soph game at noon, the skills/3pt/dunk contest in the late afternoon, and then the all star game prime time? All same day.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’m sure Will Hunting agrees that best case scenario is a ans-Niners Super Bowl, because then Pats fans can basically claim half a ring either way - Jimmy G or Vrabel winning is a win for New England as well.
    pats fans are rooting for just about everyone except Green Bay imo at this point. Mahomes really isn't a short term threat to Brady's legacy, only loooooong term.

Thread Information