My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The image below dancelot's name probably good explanation for his problem

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Pop and USA haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with team USA. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.
    what kind of car do you drive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you drink caffeine or alcohol?
    I do on occasion. Panic attacks kinda run in my family though so I’ve laid off both once they creeped their way in my life. It’s definitely not fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry bag, this was an example of whats known as a pop-culture reference. I used a phrase that it widely known and identified with the tv show "south park" (there is an entire classic episode called "the biggest in the universe")
    for gods sake, I even put the phrase in quotations.
    this one was really a stretch, even for you.

yr point is like someone saying a poster rips off Jerry Seinfeld when they post "...not that theres anything wrong with that" in a thread about a sexual such as yourself.

...this from the guy who tries to pass off 1310 the ticket humor as his own 10 times a day, 30 days a month.

im not saying you should commit suicide but you may want to look into/research the possibility of ending your life
    jesus dude. Wasn’t trying to insult you and was literally making a point/statement. Thanks for the advice though I guess?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The image below dancelot's name probably good explanation for his problem
    It’s a rock bands logo…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a rock bands logo…
    You might want to find another band to fanboy for… just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might want to find another band to fanboy for… just saying.
    Fanboy

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    jesus dude. Wasn’t trying to insult you and was literally making a point/statement. Thanks for the advice though I guess?
    "jesus dude..."
    who the talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
    ??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
    here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
    im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "jesus dude..."
    who the talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
    ??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
    here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
    im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!
    I have no idea where you’re going with this & you’ve completely lost me. My post was to robz4000 comment. This has absolutely nothing to do with you other than it being in a thread you started. Please kindly off and go read my original comment and who I was responding to. I have no idea why you’re so worked up so please take it down a notch with the suicide suggestions and whatnot.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have no idea where you’re going with this & you’ve completely lost me. My post was to robz4000 comment. This has absolutely nothing to do with you other than it being in a thread you started. Please kindly off and go read my original comment and who I was responding to. I have no idea why you’re so worked up so please take it down a notch with the suicide suggestions and whatnot.
    'kindly off' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Highschool Girls

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

Thread Information