My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I was told this wasn't the finding.

Make up your minds, losers.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I’m surprised Spurminator came back to this thread after the sandwich I force fed him.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA with the prayingdog.jpg post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised Spurminator came back to this thread after the sandwich I force fed him.
    the turd that won't flush

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Showing how much you don't care by offering to pay $180 for an arbitrator

(shrugs)

My only concern would be seeing something you claimed actually hit an official process. Keep trying though. It amuses me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DoJ is so ecstatic over the OIG report, why is bag Barr disputing it?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self delusion is very powerful with you, isn't it?

Do you think there's any universe where I or anyone else with an above 5th grade reading level would come away from that exchange believing you won it?

Probably the same universe where small business owners coordinate pizza-shaped logos to attract pedophiles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying Chris' tweet was a lie?

Again, make up your minds. You can't keep your unraveling stories straight.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Self delusion is very powerful with you, isn't it?

Do you think there's any universe where I or anyone else with an above 5th grade reading level would come away from that exchange believing you won it?

Probably the same universe where small business owners coordinate pizza-shaped logos to attract pedophiles.
    You literally posted a sentence that was in the article as a "Trump claim" and presented it as a finding of the report.

That's lying. You're a ing liar. Why?
    Is the bolded what you think is a "Trump claim" that I presented as a finding of the report?

“Mr. Trump and his allies have pointed to some of the investigative steps the F.B.I. took as evidence of spying, though they were typical law enforcement activities. For one, agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign. The president decried the revelation as an “all time biggest political scandal” when it emerged last year.

The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the bolded what you think is a "Trump claim" that I presented as a finding of the report?

“Mr. Trump and his allies have pointed to some of the investigative steps the F.B.I. took as evidence of spying, though they were typical law enforcement activities. For one, agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign. The president decried the revelation as an “all time biggest political scandal” when it emerged last year.

The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016.”
    Yes. Trump claimed it was evidence of spying and a scandal. You then presented the quote from the article as though the article claimed it was evidence of scandalous spying.

We already know you're going to toe the Trump line when it comes to what you consider spying. You're a Trump sycophant through and through. So there's no need to be disingenuous about who's validating you.
    Last edited by Spurminator; 12-03-2019 at 06:56 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yes. Trump claimed it was evidence of spying and a scandal. You then presented the quote from the article as though the article claimed it was evidence of scandalous spying.

We already know you're going to toe the Trump line when it comes to what you consider spying. You're a Trump sycophant through and through. So there's no need to be disingenuous about who's validating you.
    You are so full of it's sad. Now you are lying about what your claim was

You literally posted a sentence that was in the article as a "Trump claim" and presented it as a finding of the report.

That's lying. You're a ing liar. Why?
    “For one, agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign.”

This was never a Trump claim and I didn't present it as a finding in the report, it was commentary on previous reporting by the same NYT author.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/u...tor-trump.html

Enjoy another sandwich courtesy of TSA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom!

oh nvm

comey,mccabe, et all not in prison!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

TSA

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so full of it's sad. Now you are lying about what your claim was

“For one, agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign.”

This was never a Trump claim and I didn't present it as a finding in the report, it was commentary on previous reporting by the same NYT author.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/u...tor-trump.html

Enjoy another sandwich courtesy of TSA
    Enjoy your self delusion. You tried to present standard operating procedure as evidence of a conspiracy against the President. It's right there for everyone to read. I don't need to go back and forth with you on it.

Incidentally your goalposts have moved a long way from wiretapping.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but -

BUREEESMA!!!

That is the NEW - SCANDALLLL!!!!!!

Forget Russia -

its

Bureeeezmaaaahhhh!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Unraveling

muh goodlate letters
    muh grassley letters
    muh woods procedures
    muh obama appointed IG
    muh durham
    muh huber

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's gonna kick the can saying he was a WESTERN intel asset from some unknown country he can't even venture to guess because they are so good at making Mifsud look exactly like a Russian asset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's gonna kick the can saying he was a WESTERN intel asset from some unknown country he can't even venture to guess because they are so good at making Mifsud look exactly like a Russian asset.
    attacking the investigation as illegitimate was such an unnecessary leap tbh... and only reeked of insecurity. better thing would have been to let it play out. mueller's report ultimately made no finding of collusion. that should have been a slam dunk on its own*. instead they doubled down on this which is just going to backfire.

*notwithstanding the obstruction of justice... more self-inflicted wounds
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-04-2019 at 09:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    attacking the investigation as illegitimate was such an unnecessary leap tbh... and only reeked of insecurity. better thing would have been to let it play out. mueller's report ultimately made no finding of collusion. that should have been a slam dunk on its own*. instead they doubled down on this which is just going to backfire.

*notwithstanding the obstruction of justice... more self-inflicted wounds
    , just don't fire Comey in the first place.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

TSA
    Claiming Mifsud was a Russian agent and then thinking you scored a point refuting a claim never made

djohn2oo8

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Curious Case Of Joseph Mifsud’s Lost Passport And Wallet

A lost passport at a Portuguese airport is the latest bizarre clue in the search for the elusive Maltese professor.

Last month, nearly two years to the day he vanished, three Italian news outlets — La Repubblica, Corriere della Sera and Adnkronos — received an audio recording out of the blue from someone claiming to be Mifsud.

The voice in the recording categorically denies any wrongdoing and knowingly having any links to intelligence services. He repeatedly insists that he was just a “networker” who brought people together.

“I tried to do nothing else except as I have always done, put A in contact with B, B in contact with C, for purely academic purposes,” the man says in English.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/albertonardelli/joseph-mifsud-passport

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Enjoy your self delusion. You tried to present standard operating procedure as evidence of a conspiracy against the President. It's right there for everyone to read. I don't need to go back and forth with you on it.

Incidentally your goalposts have moved a long way from wiretapping.
    What's right there for everyone to read is how far you keep moving the goalposts in order to try and save face.

You were full of . The only reason we are going back in forth is because you are too much of a coward to just admit it and move on.

Thread Information