Page 640 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 14054059063063663763863964064164264364465069074011401640 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems the WSJ has a requirement to call for Mueller to resign every few days. No reasoning needed.
    also did you know Strzok doesn't like trump? glad this article broke that story

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It really does read like an average TSA post. Just missing a sprinkling of baby eating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously? Why downplay this so much?

IF it is discovered that this person paid any money to Steele, and/or used the dossier to obtain FISA warrants to spy on a campaign he “doesn’t like”, that’s going to be a huge story. Not to mention FBI agents married to Fusion GPS employees. Whole thing stinks, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because its not surprising that people working for the government have strong opinions about politics one way or the other. comey and mueller are both republicans.

and he was canned way back in july as soon as mueller/the team felt his bias could affect his work on the case.

the standards you are trying to set would make it impossible for anybody to ever investigate a political character or elected official because there is bias in there somewhere

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

IF it is discovered that this person paid any money to Steele, and/or used the dossier to obtain FISA warrants to spy on a campaign he “doesn’t like”, that’s going to be a huge story. Not to mention FBI agents married to Fusion GPS employees. Whole thing stinks, tbh.
    spurraider21 used to pretend to not be partisan, he’s recently thrown that out the window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21 used to pretend to not be partisan, he’s recently thrown that out the window.
    depends on your meaning of partisan tbh

im not loyal to any political party or political official... and i've always been registered with no party preference. there are s bag democrats in office and s bag republicans in office. i do have opinions on political issues, and i vote in line with some combination of principle and self interest. anybody with some sort of political ideology will end up being pigeonholed in a 2 party system. as much as you, CN, or wildcobra claim not to be a republican, for example, you find yourselves aligning with republicans because they share more of your views than democrats.

the way i vote on ballot measures tends to be close to a 50/50 split between what the "left" and "right" positions would be, though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure you want to be the one pointing fingers of partisanship? Non Trump guy?

Goes for Darrin too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because its not surprising that people working for the government have strong opinions about politics one way or the other
    Strong opinions? This guy isn’t some dip on an Internet forum, e.g. boutons, djohn, etc., he WAS the second in command on counterintelligence and wanted some kind of “insurance policy” to make sure Trump never became president. I’d like to know more, tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    because its not surprising that people working for the government have strong opinions about politics one way or the other. comey and mueller are both republicans.

and he was canned way back in july as soon as mueller/the team felt his bias could affect his work on the case.

the standards you are trying to set would make it impossible for anybody to ever investigate a political character or elected official because there is bias in there somewhere
    “as soon as Mueller/the team felt his bias could affect his work on the case”

OIG found the texts. Mueller stonewalled the reason for Strzok’s demotion from Congress as long as he could.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure you want to be the one pointing fingers of partisanship? Non Trump guy?

Goes for Darrin too.

You just include me, because you know I make valid points and it irritates you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “as soon as Mueller/the team felt his bias could affect his work on the case”

OIG found the texts. Mueller stonewalled the reason for Strzok’s demotion from Congress as long as he could.
    but he didnt stonewall the decision to kick him off the team. he did so immediately, as far as we know

that's substantially more important imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strong opinions? This guy isn’t some dip on an Internet forum, e.g. boutons, djohn, etc., he WAS the second in command on counterintelligence and wanted some kind of “insurance policy” to make sure Trump never became president. I’d like to know more, tbh.
    again, you're setting standards that would make it virtually impossible to ever have an elected official investigation. rosenstein did a pretty good job explaining that distinction today

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    depends on your meaning of partisan tbh

im not loyal to any political party or political official... and i've always been registered with no party preference. there are s bag democrats in office and s bag republicans in office. i do have opinions on political issues, and i vote in line with some combination of principle and self interest. anybody with some sort of political ideology will end up being pigeonholed in a 2 party system. as much as you, CN, or wildcobra claim not to be a republican, for example, you find yourselves aligning with republicans because they share more of your views than democrats.

the way i vote on ballot measures tends to be close to a 50/50 split between what the "left" and "right" positions would be, though.
    I vote for many “left” measures as well, but I don’t pretend to be non-partisan on here like you do. I’m just glad you finally ropped the act.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I vote for many “left” measures as well, but I don’t pretend to be non-partisan on here like you do. I’m just glad you finally ropped the act.
    again, it depends on your meaning of partisan. if you define partisan as "having opinions on political issues, and tending to support the candidate that most closely emulates those opinions (in some combination with self interest)" then yeah sure.

i probably woulda voted lindsay graham or john kasich over hillary, for instance, and likely would have abstained from voting altogether with the exception of a trump/carson/cruz/fiorina nomination in which i'd be compelled to vote against them

immigration is a big self-interest category for me (wife's green card application has been backlogged like crazy since the election, and she needs to have it processed by june for med school apps)... so trump was a non-starter all along, and he's already ing us there. not to mention the new tax bill is going to hit is hard once she starts med school with tuition grants now being taxable income. the amount we'll be saving on the other end is negligible
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-13-2017 at 08:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again, you're setting standards that would make it virtually impossible to ever have an elected official investigation. rosenstein did a pretty good job explaining that distinction today
    I get that all people have bias. However, it appears that this individual was acting on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I think you made some jumps there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you made some jumps there.
    That’s why I capitalized IF. Should I bold it, too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You pretend to not support and defend Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s why I capitalized IF. Should I bold it, too?
    Yeah, but you make that jump pretty much every time you comment on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but you make that jump pretty much every time you comment on it.
    I think the Russia collusion theory is vacuous and was initiated by the dossier. Not proven yet, but we’ll see.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People were talking about Russian favoritism for Trump and the possibility of collusion well before the dossier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People were talking about Russian favoritism for Trump and the possibility of collusion well before the dossier.
    So?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Glad you shared your thoughts on this week’s revelations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Mueller somehow s this up...this is more giftwrapped than Roy Moore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Russia collusion theory is vacuous and was initiated by the dossier. Not proven yet, but we’ll see.

Thread Information