My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every spurm fan should just off themselves tbh. this is beyond embarrassing

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical "I know what everybody wants me to do and what I should be doing, but I'm going to do the exact opposite because my ego comes first" game from Pop. Smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain't winning until Pop leaves and takes his pets with him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only terrible teams lose games like this...

Rockets have dealt with a covid outbreak, a disgruntled star, traded said star and barely had enough players to suit up, and still beat the spurs

LMA and Poeltl are aging me in dog years...legit 2 of the 5 worst bigs in the nba...

The off-season can't get here fast enough
    It's what low IQ basketball teams do. This is not a good basketball team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have no interior defense. There was a stretch where the Spurs couldn't get a defensive stop for 5 minutes in the fourth. It was pretty insane to see the Rocket players get a ton of layups. Spurs were also unfortunate to play the Rockets after getting rid of Harden. Rockets are going to be on an emotional high getting rid of that asshole so I expect them to play really well for a few games until they fall back down to earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was on Pop. That was soft. He’s getting in love with Mills again. The guy is not a starter. Lonnie was supposed to be there for better defense and aggressive. Mills negate that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's stayed out of the way most of the year but of course Fatty and Dumbar are locked into clutch time mins regardless of how ty they're playing and how good the young guys are playing. Same old from the old man.
    he's treating Lonnie like a rookie when he's a 3rd year player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fatty playing more minutes than DV and Lonnie tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this loss is on the vets. Keldon, Lonnie, DJ and Vassell all played great. Meanwhile the vets had to much Chucky Cheese and threw up bricks. I'm not even blaming DeRozan for that miss, it should've never gotten to the point where we need to tie it up to go OT. This should've been a blow out. Flopovich deserves some blame as well for playing 50 Mills instead of Walker. Play Lonnie in the 4th and we win this. Totally expected this to happen though. Typical Flopovich coaching. Some people said he's the best motivator in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every spurm fan should just off themselves tbh. this is beyond embarrassing
    whats frustrating is that even with White injured, we have the horses to carry the team from the perimeter, and pop says nah, gotta run through Demar and Patty no matter what

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan is the worst buzzer-beater shooter in the history of the game not only because he doesn't make any, but because he takes so many buzzer-beating shot attempts to no avail. It's amazing how much a player can take that many and miss them so many times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time I feel like we're a piece short I can't help but think of what we got for Kawhi and then what thunder got for Paul and what rockets got for fat harden.

But hats off to wood. s sake that guy was unstoppable tonight

Adam silver should let us get rid of la and ddr for whatever pieces we want after this bull

You build a team around a guy and more so than ever with a team like the spurs who don't just buy a roster they put thought into it over years at a time and some mentally weak loser decides he want to play in los Angeles and disrupts a multi year assembly of components and schemes and takes half a decade of corporate knowledge with him it's a little destabilizing to say the least.

Fuxk this baby boy nba2k sugar rush league it's like a middle schooler is running the show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the philosophy of the Spurs always has been to funnel drivers to the middle but when you have the s of LMA there and Poeltl receiving free checks, it's kind of difficult not to be mediocre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's gonna be a year like last year where SA pulls off some great victories but misses the playoffs but dropping gimmies at an alarming rate... Embarrassing. Terrible play but the closing lineup, and Pop had no desire to swap them.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    He's stayed out of the way most of the year but of course Fatty and Dumbar are locked into clutch time mins regardless of how ty they're playing and how good the young guys are playing. Same old from the old man.
    Most frustrating thing about the senile old man is his inability to recognize the hot hand. Has to close with the same players, no matter how bad they've played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here comes Pop with the soft card probably. I bet we blow them out next game.

Finally able to watch the second game of the year after YouTube got rid of fox sports southwest. Glad I haven’t wasted my time watching this trash team.

Thankfully when our young talent are in their prime - Pop will be gone. Hopefully only another season guys. Lets hang in there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this loss is on the vets. Keldon, Lonnie, DJ and Vassell all played great. Meanwhile the vets had to much Chucky Cheese and threw up bricks. I'm not even blaming DeRozan for that miss, it should've never gotten to the point where we need to tie it up to go OT. This should've been a blow out. Flopovich deserves some blame as well for playing 50 Mills instead of Walker. Play Lonnie in the 4th and we win this. Totally expected this to happen though. Typical Flopovich coaching. Some people said he's the best motivator in the league
    its on pop, not the vets

vets can have off games here and there. its on pop to decide to go with the hot hand when thats happening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we lose to the oladipo-less, Wall-less Rockets trade everyone on the spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shudder to think what the lineup is gonna look like when Derrick is back tbh. Lonnie and DV getting their mins cut even more smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing close games has a major luck contingent. You know your team is good if they blow out other teams and bad if they are blown out. Losing close games really tells you nothing.

This sucks. But it doesn't mean anything particularly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar undoubtedly belongs in the closing line-up. Wombat OTOH...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan is the worst buzzer-beater shooter in the history of the game not only because he doesn't make any, but because he takes so many buzzer-beating shot attempts to no avail. It's amazing how much a player can take that many and miss them so many times.
    All you gotta do is play his driving game because his 3 pointer is non existant and you'll live with a contested mid range shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tough night for Aldridge on defense, Mills also had a rough night, bad loss, next game pls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can it get any worse than this situation? Is it really possible? They beat the elite as of late and get beaten by an inferior team on national TV?

Thread Information