My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been on facebook in years.
    Bro, you're not on parler?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know ducks posts photos from facebook. well he doesnt post the photos, but the facebook generated URLs that lead to them

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i know ducks posts photos from facebook. well he doesnt post the photos, but the facebook generated URLs that lead to them
    "computer expert" who can't post photos

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see why someone like Chris with no friends wouldn't be on Facebook, and there's certainly plenty of other reasons to avoid it, but Facebook accounts for over a third of all mobile activity in the US. Far exceeds Twitter usage.

So pretty silly for the guy who's been flagged multiple times for overusing Twitter to try to dunk on someone for using Facebook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see why someone like Chris with no friends wouldn't be on Facebook, and there's certainly plenty of other reasons to avoid it, but Facebook accounts for over a third of all mobile activity in the US. Far exceeds Twitter usage.

So pretty silly for the guy who's been flagged multiple times for overusing Twitter to try to dunk on someone for using Facebook.
    The right wing rules Facebook, Chris is missing out on a boatload of relevant disinfo, propaganda and spam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a matter of time before youtube closes QAnon down too.

Per the youtube CEO, they have reduced viewership of QAnon content by more than 80%. They have already removed hundreds of thousands of videos because they violate other parts of youtube’s policies: hate, harassment, Covid information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg paid nearly $11 million in hopes of striking down a law that caps property taxes, which some say has limited the amount of funding that can go to schools and housing, according to Recode.

Proposition 13 puts a ceiling on residential and commercial property taxes by essentially evaluating the worth of based on the value in 1976.

Homeowners and business owners like the measure, critics have said schools and other social services have taken an economic hit.

Through his wife's Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Zuckerberg has given millions of dollars to kill the bill, including more than $4.5 million this month alone. The social media mogul is promoting the Prop. 15 measure, which would raise between $6.5 billion and $11.5 billion in property taxes for business property owners in the next six years.

Thread Information