Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You really feel the need to explain yourself. Why is that?

lol backpedaling

lol bandwagoning

lol spurs

and oh my ing god LOL Scorpions(?!)

lol manlove

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nice pic, TBH.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    While my jumping on the Hotspur bandwagon is fairly bandwagon fanish I have never had an EPL team. I did try to root for Man City last year and just never really felt it. Rooting for Tottenham might honestly be the same but I kinda doubt it because now I got the Arsenal s talking so that makes it 2039083094830438 times more fun.

My Galaxy fandom was tied to my Landon manlove but the only thing that could change that now is the scorpions getting into the MLS. I would just love to cheer for a San Antonio team in the MLS for some reason.

However, my Madrid fandom is not bandwagon in the least. That was the first soccer club I ever rooted for.

I won't say any of the clubs I root for trump my rooting for the USMNT, though. But I guess thats different all together.
    Yeah, and there are a lot of kids in Nebraska who rooted for the Yankees, Lakers, and Notre Dame first. They are bandwagoners too, bandwagoner.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You're good in my book manny

and rather untrollable

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah, and there are a lot of kids in Nebraska who rooted for the Yankees, Lakers, and Notre Dame first. They are bandwagoners too, bandwagoner.
    This again? The you're automatically a bandwagoner if you're not in the city the team is from is some Wild Cobra level logic. Whats next, Scott? Do you want to kill Mexicans at the border, too?

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    This again? The you're automatically a bandwagoner if you're not in the city the team is from is some Wild Cobra level logic. Whats next, Scott? Do you want to kill Mexicans at the border, too?
    I think he does tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think he does tbh.
    Probably planning a trip to do it with WC and Tpark as we speak.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    John Terry to Valencia ?

If it happens

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    PSG to target Ronaldo and Jose - report

October 31, 2012

Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Paris Saint-Germain could target Real Madrid pair Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho.

GettyImagesCristiano Ronaldo claimed his first La Liga le since joining Real Madrid in 2009

The report claims that affluent side PSG could bid in the region of €100 million for Ronaldo, after being alerted by the Portuguese's recent "sadness" at Madrid.
    La Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that Ronaldo, who signed for Real from Manchester United for £80 million in 2009, would be offered a salary of €18 million a year.
    It is alleged that the Liga champions could reinvest the money in Atletico Madrid forward Falcao, who has been regularly linked with a switch to the Bernabeu.
    PSG's Qatari owners spent lavishly in the summer, bringing the likes of AC Milan duo Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to the club for around €62 million.
    Carlo Ancelotti, the side's current boss, has led PSG to the top of the Ligue 1 table after winning six of their opening ten games of the season

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic will need more than two footballs to work.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Just saw this, tbh.

No, you're not automatically a bandwagoner if you're not in the city the team is from.

You are a bandwagoner if all the teams happen to be among the richest and winningest in their league's history.

Your inability to grasp this concept is below Wild Cobra levels.

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    lol at ronaldo and ibra playing together. not happening

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    PSG to target Ronaldo and Jose - report

October 31, 2012

Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Paris Saint-Germain could target Real Madrid pair Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho.

GettyImagesCristiano Ronaldo claimed his first La Liga le since joining Real Madrid in 2009

The report claims that affluent side PSG could bid in the region of €100 million for Ronaldo, after being alerted by the Portuguese's recent "sadness" at Madrid.
    La Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that Ronaldo, who signed for Real from Manchester United for £80 million in 2009, would be offered a salary of €18 million a year.
    It is alleged that the Liga champions could reinvest the money in Atletico Madrid forward Falcao, who has been regularly linked with a switch to the Bernabeu.
    PSG's Qatari owners spent lavishly in the summer, bringing the likes of AC Milan duo Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to the club for around €62 million.
    Carlo Ancelotti, the side's current boss, has led PSG to the top of the Ligue 1 table after winning six of their opening ten games of the season

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chelsea reportedly agree personal terms with Atletico Madrid forward Radamel Falcao
    http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...sea_54504.html

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    holy

Chelsea looks scary now

Mata and Hazard on the wings with Falcao upfront?

Daaaaaaamn

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cavani's agent: "There's been much interest in the past 6 months, we just want what's best for him. He has opened talks with #LFC and #AFC."

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    gonna enjoy face ing arsenal
    That really worked out well for dem Spurs, didn't it?

Spurs

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hummels to join Manchester United ?

Dortmund star Mats Hummels agrees to Manchester United transfer

Yesterday in Soccer | SamuelWhale | 445 respect

Manchester United could move in for Mats Hummels this fall after all. Apparently, the Borussia Dortmund center is now keen on moving to Old Trafford during the January transfer window.

Reports from Spain and Germany claim Manchester United are closing in on Mats Hummels after the young Germany international expressed desired to make a switch.

The 23-year-old defender has been strongly linked to Manchester United for over a year now, but Borussia Dortmund’s refusal to release him and Mats Hummels loyalty to the German side has kept him in Germany.

However, now Manchester United can finally push for Mats Hummels. In spite of having back-up players, Manchester Untied have been very fragile defensively. A severe injury crisis and lack of form has plagued Manchester United’s defense this season.

Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Nemanja Vidic have been absent from Manchester United’s squad for the better half of the season. Phil Jones and Chris Smalling only recently recovered from their injuries and started in the first team.

Knee surgery and back injuries have kept Phil Jones off the ground since April. Chris Smalling has been dealing with a nagging ankle injury for most of the season. Both players will take time before regaining their lost form.

Manchester United skipper and star defender Nemanja Vidic has suffered another setback in his recovery. The center back is expected to rest till January now.

The absence of Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Nemanja Vidic forced Sir Alex Ferguson to feature Rio Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans in Manchester United’s first team. The duo has delivered a couple of outstanding performances this season, but they are finally beginning to feel the heat of continuous pressure.

Mats Hummels addition to the Manchester United squad will not only provide stability but depth as well. Sir Alex Ferguson has already declared that he is in the building process of a new team before his imminent departure from Manchester United. Given that Mats Hummels is one of the best young talents in the market, it would be a good idea to invest in him.

Manchester United has conceded 17 goals in 12 Premier League games, which is reason enough to rebuff the defensive department. Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp won’t let go Mats Hummels for a cheap price. Therefore, Sir Alex Ferguson must dig deep in order to ac ulate funds to sign in Mats Hummels this fall.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

"Ashley Cole, left back, will be a red and blue player this summer"

PSG's Twitter. They deleted it right after

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol at ronaldo and ibra playing together. not happening
    sonic21 trying not to get his hopes up.

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    sonic21 trying not to get his hopes up.
    messi and ibra didnt get along. Messi asked for ibra too leave. I think it would be worse.

Psg owner wants ronaldo and mou but leonardo disagree. Hes really close to ancelotti

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    messi and ibra didnt get along. Messi asked for ibra too leave. I think it would be worse.

Psg owner wants ronaldo and mou but leonardo disagree. Hes really close to ancelotti
    That's not true, tbh. Messi barely speaks on the locker-room. Ibra left because of Guardiola.

And if there was a player that didn't want Ibra on the team was Xavi who told Pep: "this guy doesn't suit our style".

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Xavi and the ing Barca style again .........

I swear, that's the only thing he talks about

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    That's not true, tbh. Messi barely speaks on the locker-room. Ibra left because of Guardiola.

And if there was a player that didn't want Ibra on the team was Xavi who told Pep: "this guy doesn't suit our style".
    come on don't tell me you don't know all the stories about messi. he's the boss.

he wants to play all the games (pep wanted to rest him more)
    he wanted fabregas on the team (pep was against it)
    he wants to play with sanchez (his close friend) instead of villa.

Nothing wrong with that tbh, he's the best player so he should have what he wants.

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count

"Ashley Cole, left back, will be a red and blue player this summer"

PSG's Twitter. They deleted it right after
    alves and ashley cole will play for Paris

Thread Information