Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Went for lunch with my wife this past weekend. Since when did the waitresses start wearing lingerie? Two months ago they word tight khaki shorts and half unbuttoned tops. They had on panties (half the ass out) and bras. Im not complaining just saying. My wife asked if I was looking at the hoes. Of course I did the proper thing and said NO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Went for lunch with my wife this past weekend. Since when did the waitresses start wearing lingerie? Two months ago they word tight khaki shorts and half unbuttoned tops. They had on panties (half the ass out) and bras. Im not complaining just saying. My wife asked if I was looking at the hoes. Of course I did the proper thing and said NO.
    Oh, you got one of them jealous mejicana's? naw! I'm glad I don't have worry about that .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Oh, you got one of them jealous mejicana's? naw! I'm glad I don't have worry about that .
    Stay on subject . LOL

She isnt jealous at all. we stayed at this apparent strip club and ate anyhow. She was just testin a brutha. I passed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stay on subject . LOL

She isnt jealous at all. we stayed at this apparent strip club and ate anyhow. She was just testin a brutha. I passed
    In my book you lost like a motha a. Dog you got one of them Django chains around yo neck. You're girl got you whipped so hard you starting threads critizing twin peaks ho's just to go back and show you're girl. Like "see babe"

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Wait... OP, you're a black man married to a Mexican woman? That never works out for the poor guy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Which one did yall go to?

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I'm so disappointed this thread isn't about the TV show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Which one did yall go to?
    IH-10 and DeZavala

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Bruh, you in one of those dom/sub relationships and we already know who the dom is. Won't be long until she makes you pull a Blake and you get cucked by a white bull.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Oh okay, I've only been to the one by Northstar. I'm going to have to checc out the DeZavala location.
    Last edited by Trill Clinton; 03-21-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bruh, you in one of those dom/sub relationships and we already know who the dom is. Won't be long until she makes you pull a Blake and you get cucked by a white bull.
    That jefita probably kept her hand firmly on his grapenuts the whole time they ate. I wonder how many blood vessels homeboy popped straining from looking at all the lovely putas at peaks. Jefita probably has perfect peripheral vision and was keeping tabs on how hard Lebomb struggled not to look. I wouldn't doubt her starting a fight the minute they got home as she cooks 50 tortillas on the comal. "Vas a pagar carbon!!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yall mufukas are so funny Yall know Im dat , I runs this !! When I say jump, she betta move, what I say goes !!! Aww , here she comes, gotta go!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yall mufukas are so funny Yall know Im dat , I runs this !! When I say jump, she betta move, what I say goes !!! Aww , here she comes, gotta go!!!

Lebomb be like " this is a baaaaaad house"!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The Dad did it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They do lingerie weeks once in awhile.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We always go to Tilted Kilt. I like it because the chicks are never really that hot so I don't have that issue with the wifey watching me.
    There are only like a couple of hot chicks there at a time and the rest are uuurrrrggggggllllleeeeeeeeeeeee. Our server this last time looked like she had braces but it was like plaque or rot.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    You got one of those jealous Mexicans that will kill you? I had one too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So your chick agreed to eat at a place that had a woman in lingerie serving her, but had the audacity to imply you're not allowed to look??

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thought this was about the lynch show.

I heard those s bang for coke

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't take your wife to a strip center to eat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude - I will literally never understand guys who take girls to places like Hooters or Twin Peaks? I mean, not only is it stupid and cheap, but how lame is that?

Seriously - step your game up and go somewhere else. One of the most ridiculous things guys do I swear.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Dude - I will literally never understand guys who take girls to places like Hooters or Twin Peaks? I mean, not only is it stupid and cheap, but how lame is that?

Seriously - step your game up and go somewhere else. One of the most ridiculous things guys do I swear.
    just in general, those places are corny as . If you're like 18-28 and bro'ing it up with your bros, then I get the reasons to go to those restaurants. I've been plenty of times, but once you're a grown ass man how is there any appeal? If you're so obsessed with s that you can't make it through lunch without em, then just go to a strip club. And yeah, taking a girl there is basically telling her you're a man-baby.
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 03-21-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    just in general, those places are corny as . If you're like 18-28 and bro'ing it up with your bros, then I get the reasons to go to those restaurants. I've been plenty of times, but once you're a grown ass man how is there any appeal? If you're so obsessed with s that you can't make it through lunch without em, then just go to a strip club. And yeah, taking a girl there is basically telling her you're a man-baby.
    The main purpose for me to go to Twin Peaks, Tight Ends, and TopGolf last fall was to watch the NFL games because there was no TV and no cable in the rooming house I was staying in. And meet a few cool guys to high five whenever the Cowboys would make a great play/win a game, during the long winning streak this past year.

Thread Information