Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    SpursTalk is the training wheels to learn how to troll. Some trolls regret being
    assholes. In the linked article 10 former trolls tell about how they reformed their trolling life.
    Not all trolls are covered on this board but for sure the first five are here on this board.
    The Fake Supervillan
    The Troll Hunter
    The Smartass
    The Yahoo Answers Man
    The Troll With a Thick Skin

The Stars Wars Hater
    The Reputation Points Hoarder
    The Game FAQ Commenter
    The Anime Hater
    The Omegle hater

http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet...g-j-1722649439

Better than a dumb ass Smart Ass's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ Agree

Who could actually read that ?

"I used to write with a pencil, usually a #2, but I began using a pen after I got tired of sharpening it. Pens are smoother, and I realized..." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I always get a kick out of this...THE TROLL...hahahaha!!!!!!!

Why do people even do this? Yep, to around. Nobody really gives a about...what's your favorite....anything. And if you asked them..."what did I say my favorite was?"...they'd all ready forgot because they didn't care to begin with.

People do this for entertainment and as we all know we're all pricks and assholes. So just have some fun with it like I do.

Now I am talking these...The Club..The Lounge...The Bull Pen...The Zone....The Den....The Hang Out....etc type boards. Not boards with a specific theme, there it is serious.

Those who live in constant fear of...THE TROLL...hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    My nikka DPG 4'4 with the 6'3 black tranny....

I confess I let my playful side get the best of me with this freak. Not sure why.

The immaturity is simply too much to ignore anymore. This is a child people and it's plain to see. He has absolutely no clue at all about anything. And I really do suspect some form of mental re ation here.

I will no longer be messing with the guy, it's no longer funny or entertaining, it's now become sad.

Good bye Kool.

I said smack it!! SmacktheTrolls's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Any definition of a TRoll after 1999 is bogus and misleading.

98% of any article blog or opinion of a TRoll is from young newcomers to the www they still think spelling smack and grammar police replies are fresh most of them never really bothered with getting online until MySpace was popular.
    All those so called definitions of how TRolls are assholes etc...can be applied to anyone who is acting immature or flaming out.

What happened is people borrowed the word TRoll to describe a disrupted individual just like some people are called 's or bag the word had an entirely different meaning at first.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Any definition of a TRoll after 1999 is bogus and misleading.

98% of any article blog or opinion of a TRoll is from young newcomers to the www they still think spelling smack and grammar police replies are fresh most of them never really bothered with getting online until MySpace was popular.
    All those so called definitions of how TRolls are assholes etc...can be applied to anyone who is acting immature or flaming out.

What happened is people borrowed the word TRoll to describe a disrupted individual just like some people are called 's or bag the word had an entirely different meaning at first.

Thread Information