Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. If MJ didn't take a baseball break, would Elie be saying the same? I don't discount Hakeem and his moves. He's great. But Timmy is a 5-time champion, no but's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. If MJ didn't take a baseball break, would Elie be saying the same? I don't discount Hakeem and his moves. He's great. But Timmy is a 5-time champion, no but's.
    lol the Bulls would have had their asses handed to them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the Bulls would have had their asses handed to them
    In 95 yes. But not in 94. That Rockets team wasn’t that good and had no real business other than Hakeem I’m winning the Chip. Prime Scotty, Kukoc, Grant, and Jordan would’ve beat the begeezus off of that 94 team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 95 yes. But not in 94. That Rockets team wasn’t that good and had no real business other than Hakeem I’m winning the Chip. Prime Scotty, Kukoc, Grant, and Jordan would’ve beat the begeezus off of that 94 team
    In 94 too

The 90s Rockets regularly beat the Bulls, they were just a matchup nightmare for Chicago

Even Jordan admitted back then he was happy Houston ddn't come out of the West

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 94 too

The 90s Rockets regularly beat the Bulls, they were just a matchup nightmare for Chicago

Even Jordan admitted back then he was happy Houston ddn't come out of the West
    Hakeem was the only match up nightmare and the Bulls were too good that year to beaten by one player like the Knicks were. Bulls have the better PG, SG, SF, and PF is about even. Also they have the better bench. No way that team beats them. Thorpe was their second best player man

Thread Information