Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So just so we're clear you guys are trying to insinuate that black are oppressing white people in the sam ways that white people have oppressed black people in this country?
    No I'm saying everyone is racist to some degree. Saying otherwise is foolish.

I'm also saying BLM is a marxist commie movement and most have been duped into believing it's about equal justice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I'm saying everyone is racist to some degree. Saying otherwise is foolish.

I'm also saying BLM is a marxist commie movement and most have been duped into believing it's about equal justice.
    I have a distain for the BLM movement because it's a fraud. However you keep confusing racism with bigotry and prejudice. Black people have never been in a position of power to be racist towards whites. What laws were ever on the books that disenfranchised whites that were created by black people. Black people can be just as bigoted and prejudiced as anybody but in order to be racist you have to have power to systematically effect someones life. Neither poor whites or blacks have the ability to be racist because they have zero power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a distain for the BLM movement because it's a fraud. However you keep confusing racism with bigotry and prejudice. Black people have never been in a position of power to be racist towards whites. What laws were ever on the books that disenfranchised whites that were created by black people. Black people can be just as bigoted and prejudiced as anybody but in order to be racist you have to have power to systematically effect someones life. Neither poor whites or blacks have the ability to be racist because they have zero power.
    I don't buy the "position of power" argument one bit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You call everyone inbred, hicks, and rednecks... the narrative of the clueless progressive cult and its followers like you.
    I didn't actually call you s bags two of the three, but as usual you've got to attempt to distort the issue.

I'm not part of any cult and there's no alternate opinion worth hearing on this matter because it's humane, not political.

I actually agree with you vermin in the sense that everyone shouldn't be treated equally because your ilk deserve to be oppressed in the same fashion blacks and other minorities have been throughout history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't actually call you s bags two of the three, but as usual you've got to attempt to distort the issue.

I'm not part of any cult and there's no alternate opinion worth hearing on this matter because it's humane, not political.

I actually agree with you vermin in the sense that everyone shouldn't be treated equally because your ilk deserve to be oppressed in the same fashion blacks and other minorities have been throughout history.
    Lmao my ilk? You're delusional and it'll be fun to watch you bleeding hearts ushered into camps first.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many people don't agree with your definition of racism. Many don't entertain your definition. So it's probably best not to use the activists bas ized definition in a conversation if you expect to get anywhere.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The mob is effective at silencing people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao my ilk? You're delusional and it'll be fun to watch you bleeding hearts ushered into camps first.
    That's funny coming from the vermin who's complaining about a league that's roughly 75% black utilizing their platform to essentially promote human rights in various forms.

Like they shouldn't be deeply concerned with seeing their people continue to be treated as subhuman because it'll supposedly negatively impact the viewing experience of a game for s bags like you.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Long thread for those interested in combatting the pervasive ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's funny coming from the vermin who's complaining about a league that's roughly 75% black utilizing their platform to essentially promote human rights in various forms.

Like they shouldn't be deeply concerned with seeing their people continue to be treated as subhuman because it'll supposedly negatively impact the viewing experience of a game for s bags like you.
    Those are your words homie. Go back in this thread and show me where I said anything like what you've presented as fact. I think pol activism is ridiculous in sports but i can simply change the channel if it upsets me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy the "position of power" argument one bit.
    Ok so in what way has a black person or black hierarchy ever disenfranchised you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many people don't agree with your definition of racism. Many don't entertain your definition. So it's probably best not to use the activists bas ized definition in a conversation if you expect to get anywhere.
    Yeah I don't really give a about what definition you agree with. You can distort the meaning of racism all you want but look up the word and you will see that my definition is the literal meaning of the word. However what I'm realizing is that the liberal left and the conservative right are the same thing a bunch of es who hold on to their narrow beliefs and will twist literal words to suit their their feeble sensibilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok so in what way has a black person or black hierarchy ever disenfranchised you?
    They keep talking about Black Lives Matter and it bothers me because I just want to watch sports

Bunch of ing whiners in this thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They keep talking about Black Lives Matter and it bothers me because I just want to watch sports

Bunch of ing whiners in this thread.
    It's funny because they claim liberals are soft but they are always the ones crying like es about something hurting their feelings. I consider myself conservative my whole life voted for Bush, McCain and Romney but these conservatives are just as soft as some leftist.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't really give a about what definition you agree with. You can distort the meaning of racism all you want but look up the word and you will see that my definition is the literal meaning of the word. However what I'm realizing is that the liberal left and the conservative right are the same thing a bunch of es who hold on to their narrow beliefs and will twist literal words to suit their their feeble sensibilities.
    Your definition isn't the common definition. That's the definition pushed by leftist activists trying to indoctrinate people in the education system. It's particularly popular in fields with probably 70+-to-1 political bias among the professors doing the "teaching". These ins utions are currently silencing dissenting opinions and flipping out over jokes made by their students on Twitter. But you can run that definition if you want.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering white leftists have an outgroup bias it doesn't need to be black people implementing racist policies. There have been multiple billion dollar companies implementing racist policies over the past few weeks that discriminate against whites.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering white leftists have an outgroup bias it doesn't need to be black people implementing racist policies. There have been multiple billion dollar companies implementing racist policies over the past few weeks that discriminate against whites.
    I agree with that the most discriminatory people I've ever come across were elitist white liberals. However the commenter to whom I responded to said that blacks can be racist and I'm sorry that's just not true blacks can be bigoted and prejudiced like everyone else but in the end they don't want to be superior to other races or discriminate against them. If blacks were racist these issues that BLM are protesting wouldn't exist.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with that the most discriminatory people I've ever come across were elitist white liberals. However the commenter to whom I responded to said that blacks can be racist and I'm sorry that's just not true blacks can be bigoted and prejudiced like everyone else but in the end they don't want to be superior to other races or discriminate against them. If blacks were racist these issues that BLM are protesting wouldn't exist.
    Nah, they can can be racist. Of course if you use bas ized definitions they can't.

Also don't speak for what all people want. The direction the left is going is not equality but toward discrimination. That's where all their concepts and literature that they promote lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, calf tats go in first.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PaRty OF toLerAnCe

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't even criticize movements like BLM in this country. Damn shame.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    It's funny because they claim liberals are soft but they are always the ones crying like es about something hurting their feelings. I consider myself conservative my whole life voted for Bush, McCain and Romney but these conservatives are just as soft as some leftist.
    didnt mean to give props i want my like back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, calf tats go in first.
    Not without a fight unlike you pussies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every single commercial is going to be about blm every single topic before during after games is going to be about black lives matter
    So what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are beyond ignorant. Your answer to fighting alleged oppression is to oppress people. How ing stupid can you be?
    White ppl feel oppressed when rights are made equal to other ppl

Thread Information