Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The rightwing nutjobs also dont get it and always seem to run with the re ed talking point that Hillary is a true liberal.

She's not and most if not all true progressive liberals hate her guts presicesly because she's not liberal enough. Hillary is a moderate democrat which might as well be categorized as a soft republican.

I wish republicans would quit using this shtick.
    All Democrats seem the same to me. Maybe Bernie is more extreme. There is more variety in the Republican Party. Which also hurts them. You got the Conservatives and the Moderates. Heck some borderline Libertarian. Hard to get the Republican Party united as much as the Democrats.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The rightwing nutjobs also dont get it and always seem to run with the re ed talking point that Hillary is a true liberal.

She's not and most if not all true progressive liberals hate her guts presicesly because she's not liberal enough. Hillary is a moderate democrat which might as well be categorized as a soft republican.

I wish republicans would quit using this shtick.
    Imagine being this delusional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you actually think she's a progressive? LMAO

You will have a hard time finding anyone who agrees that Hillary is a liberal progressive fighting along side good old Bernie. Talk about delusional. You dont know your ass from your mouth if you cant tell what kind of politician Hillary is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No impartiality was thrown out the window. Hillary blatantly broke multiple laws on multiple occasions and nothing was done. Your Comey is compromised schtick really falls apart after the facts, unless you're arguing he was helping Hillary avoid jail time.
    Comey BIASED FOR Hillary? :Lol

Comey, via two occasions, STOLE the Presidency from Hillary and her voters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a fool.
    Keep believing this crap and the Democrats would never win another election if they hired you as an advisor.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And she'd receive even less support now

VOTE AGAIN? – Among Americans who say they voted in the 2016 election, 46 percent say they voted for Hillary Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, very close to the 2-point margin in the actual popular vote results. However, while Trump would retain almost all of his support if the election were held again today (96 percent), fewer of Clinton’s supporters say they’d stick with her (85 percent), producing a 40-43 percent Clinton-Trump result in this hypothetical re-do among self-reported 2016 voters.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-con...ump100Days.pdf

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the only good thing about that piece of cheeto got winning is this dumb has been forever KO'd from politics...crawl back under your rock, no one wants to hear from your ass hillary

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bou, Hillary has no one to blame but herself - didn't even visit WI - took the Rust Belt for granted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Comey is an idiot. He knows there are soldiers in prison right now for merely taking a keepsake picture of the inside of a sub that no one saw. His answer right there to Sen. Cruz just gave permission for anyone to randomly transfer classified info to others who have no clearance and claim ignorance...utteraly ridiculous and against the law.

Edit: I would like to explain my "idiot" response above. It is the only reasonable explanation one can assume without straight out calling him openly complicit. There is absolutely no way anyone can justify stating the Secretary of State can send classified emails on an unclassified server to her "aide Huma" who we have yet to confirm has a top secret clearance. Yet we know from Huma Abedin own 302 FBI testimony, when reviewing emails during the investigation the FBI showed her an alias used by President Obama and she stated "oh god that is classified"

So Obama was sending classified email under an alias as well. And now we find out Huma was forwarding it to Anthony Weiner so he could "Print" it out. Are we supposed to be that stupid? Comey are you that unsophisticated or just blackmailed? Weiner has no clearance and Comey says "I don't think he read them" You Don't Think? Have you not had him in a small room with agents screaming in his face demanding answers? If you don't know he should be in custody or being tailed 24/7 and the very thought that he would be riding horses at some sex addict treatment center a few months ago makes the American people want to vomit?

And just to clarify we are supposed to believe Huma Abedin forwarded classified emails from the Secretary of State of the United States of America to her pervert husband ( who had already been fired from his position in DC for sexting minors) forwarded the emails to him while he lived in NYC to "print them out" Did Huma hop in a jet every day and drop by NYC to pick them up at the printer? Do you seriously expect us to believe this? There are actual burn bags where do ents have to be set on fire in many instances to protect National Security, but Anthony Weiner (known for sexting minors)could print out Classified United States Of America secrets in his NYC apartment.

Why were search warrants not executed on Huma & Anthony's apartment during the HRC investigation? Why was Anthony not interviewed? Why weren't search warrants executed on his apartment in October when NYPD had to tell you? How is it possible Director Comey you closed the case again within days? Do you know who Anthony could have talked to &shared US secrets with?

We will stop for now but this is an embarrassment to this nation. There are soldiers who have done literally nothing more than taken a keepsake photo and are in prison.

There was more than enough intent shown in all these cases and even more was a reckless disregard for the law. The top laws that protect this country. How do we establish confidence in the justice system now!

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a typical left wing ****. Nothing new

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate that cun t.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate that cun t.
    primarily because she has a **** rather than a

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    primarily because she has a **** rather than a
    She had a lot going against her besides her gender e.g. Clinton Foundation, her Wall Street speeches, her private server, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She had a lot going against her besides her gender e.g. Clinton Foundation, her Wall Street speeches, her private server, etc.
    All fabricated, hyped Repug weak bull .

... all of which pales in comparison with Trash and his family ancient and ongoing corruption, treason, LIES.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey misstated key Clinton email evidence at hearing, say people close to investigation

FBI Director James B. Comey overstated key findings involving the Hillary Clinton email investigation during testimony to Congress last week, according to people close to the inquiry.

In defending the probe, Comey offered seemingly new details to underscore the seriousness of the situation FBI agents faced last fall when they discovered thousands of Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s emails on the computer of her husband, Anthony Weiner.

“Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information,” Comey said, adding later,

“His then-spouse

Huma Abedin appears to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to him

for him I think to print out for her so she could then deliver them to the secretary of state.”

At another point in the testimony, Comey said

Abedin “forwarded hundreds and thousands of emails, some of which contain classified information.’’

Neither of those statements is accurate, said people close to the investigation.

The inquiry found that

Abedin did occasionally forward emails to her husband

for printing, but it was a far smaller number than Comey described, and

it wasn’t a “regular practice,”

these people said. None of the forwarded emails were marked classified, but

a small number — a handful, one person said — contained information that was later judged to contain classified information, these people said.

Justice Department and FBI officials are considering whether and how to clarify the misstatements, said people familiar with the matter. The issue of the misstatements was first reported by ProPublica.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...t-draw7&wpmm=1

Biased Repug slimebag Comey intentionally threw the election to Trash.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-09-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate that cun t.
    Probably true but you ain't got a leg to stand on. You voted Trump so that disqualifies you from making any judgment call on anyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably true but you ain't got a leg to stand on. You voted Trump so that disqualifies you from making any judgment call on anyone.

Iden y politics, much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . I said he would do one thing Id like and everything else would be ty. and that was exactly what happened.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All fabricated, hyped Repug weak bull .

... all of which pales in comparison with Trash and his family ancient and ongoing corruption, treason, LIES.
    You still don't get it.

The Clinton's have profited enormously while being in government. The Donald is a head liar who made bucks outside of the government. This makes a huge difference to some people. Working within government for the good of the people was never meant to make individuals rich. It was supposed to be service to the community.

Its starts at the very bottom level. A Good Samaritan takes on being a neighborhood association leader or on a school board. Then when in charge of money, they get bribed 50 bucks by people who they have preferentially hired to do the new neighborhood entrance and rationalize taking the payment for their time. No big deal, it's just 50 bucks. The school board member hires the food firm run by a friend to supply school breakfast and lunch. But it's ok, it took time and effort and you never get paid, you deserve the kickback. Now go right up the line.

People are sick of this.

Republicans are foolish enough to believe their particular politicians realize the above and don't play this game. Drain the swamp, sure... What is missing on both sides is transparency. IMO, Republicans are worse. Don't need to release tax returns, there is no law... F that. Make SURE the people know YOU ARE NOT PROFITING outside of your salary because you hold office. The Republicans just forgot about this. The Clintons mostly always take $ for speeches, they are getting paid for revealing their thoughts and expertise as a government official. F that also. F Reagan for doing the same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports: FBI Director Comey gave false testimony about Huma Abedin’s emails

It is unclear how Comey ended up misdescribing the situation to a Senate committee last week.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...alse-testimony

sure sound like Repug slimebag Comey was trying to criminalize Hillary, like he did when he threw the election to Trash with his two huge slime 2016 slime jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports: FBI Director Comey gave false testimony about Huma Abedin’s emails

It is unclear how Comey ended up misdescribing the situation to a Senate committee last week.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...alse-testimony

sure sound like Repug slimebag Comey was trying to criminalize Hillary, like he did when he threw the election to Trash with his two huge slime 2016 slime jobs.
    But now youre complaining he was fired. How much you get paid for this spam?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But now youre complaining he was fired. How much you get paid for this spam?
    You're takes are as ed up as pgfarten's. Hilarious

Thread Information