Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This exactly. Saying Mitch is a good GM I like saying the Yankees GM is great at putting teams together when they have a team salary nearly 4x the league average.
    He built Odom. He rebuilt Artest. He enabled Kobe. He listened to Jim Buss on Bynum, not once, but, twice.

You're blinded by hatred, KK.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He enabled Kobe.
    That's not a good thing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not a good thing
    Please. Post rape, there was no other way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And neither was Diaw upon arrival. A career flunky & ne'er-do-well whom without you'd still be at 4.

It's a failure upon Pop that he did not secure Gasol.
    This. Pick up MVPAU and trade ter for a crate of Tammy-approved Preparation H.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Please. Post rape, there was no other way.
    Sure there was. You could have let the rapist walk in free agency, or you could have obliged his trade demands a few years later, and started building a real team around real team players. Instead, you let Kirby shine shoes until getting bailed out by MVPau, then topped off the sandwich with 48.5.

Your regrets are your own.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bzer will probably be available off waivers.

DO IT, MITCH!
    Trust me reinsdorf is too cheap to amnesty Boozer. They'll either salary dump him by including some first round picks or just keep him and give Pau the MLE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He built Odom. He rebuilt Artest. He enabled Kobe. He listened to Jim Buss on Bynum, not once, but, twice.

You're blinded by hatred, KK.
    You're blinded by homerism if you think everyone who belives he's a ty GM somehow "hates" him or the Lakers. When you have infinite cash and are based in LA, it is not difficult to make "blockbuster trades" or sign the "star".

Artest's worst years were in LA. Dumping Shaq was a stupid move; an actually good one would have figured out a way to have them get along. GMs moves has nothing to do with Phil Jackson's coaching of a player. And lastly, you literally just credited him for something he didn't even decide himself.

Four very poor examples.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're blinded by homerism if you think everyone who belives he's a ty GM somehow "hates" him or the Lakers. When you have infinite cash and are based in LA, it is not difficult to make "blockbuster trades" or sign the "star".

Artest's worst years were in LA. Dumping Shaq was a stupid move; an actually good one would have figured out a way to have them get along. GMs moves has nothing to do with Phil Jackson's coaching of a player. And lastly, you literally just credited him for something he didn't even decide himself.

Four very poor examples.
    I'm talking to a brick wall.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bzer will probably be available off waivers.

DO IT, MITCH!
    Funny, but I remember back around 2005 or 2006 - everybody in LA LA land wanted him tbh. Now? Not so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking to a brick wall.
    Posting on Lakersground atm too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Posting on Lakersground atm too?
    I don't post on LG, KK. I have a reputation. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not over until he signs on the line that is dotted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't post on LG, KK. I have a reputation. It's my religion.
    Culburn

You think we're bad? They cannot take a punch over there. Piss pot winners.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And because Pop failed to secure him. You can't cite Pop if he'd a come and not cite Pop since he didn't.

And even though I'd a suffered had he come it would have been a magnificent sight to behold as he resurrected there. Now he's switched LA for Chicago,,,Kobe for Noah,,,mistaken majesty for genuine mania. A coach who is cloaked in frustration instead of one who has it all on his desk top.

Now you know. Now you have an example of Gasol. Not one bit of rhyme nor reason to go there when he could have come there. Not one.
    That's just flawed logic that's like walking into a room dry and saying you're dry because it didn't rain. Yes rain could have made you wet but so could other things. Just because something is a factor in an outcome doesn't mean it can be faulted when that outcome doesn't happen

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Culburn

You think we're bad? They cannot take a punch over there. Piss pot winners.
    Hush, Midst, you're no better,,,and you su ion that of yourself. That's why you're over there searching your in their mirror.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Less strength but more height. Gasol is a much more reliable shooter than Boozer and isn't much of a cap hit.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less strength but more height. Gasol is a much more reliable shooter than Boozer and isn't much of a cap hit.
    and he'll be run into the ground by march

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also spread the floor

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Yeah....Gasol will all but be beaten up. Wouldn't be surprised if he got taken out in practice.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah....Gasol will all but be beaten up. Wouldn't be surprised if he got taken out in practice.
    , he may end up in San Antonio before the New Year after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hush, Midst, you're no better,,,and you su ion that of yourself. That's why you're over there searching your in their mirror.
    But we let you, Luva et al exist over here. Let you rub 5>4 in our faces for near half-a-decade. You can't slight them one bit without being banned instantly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But we let you, Luva et al exist over here. Let you rub 5>4 in our faces for near half-a-decade. You can't slight them one bit without being banned instantly.
    Need I remind you I was run outta here by a contraption conceived by Ellis called the EC. Luva was run outta here on 17 June 2010 by Ellis, Kool was pinked by Ellis.

You've no room, Midst. Your people are shortsighted and small minded as well. There was no liberty here at the back-to-back.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No big deal but let's see who takes boozer at his deal for his ty presence or if they amnesty and eat that cash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs didn't even want yo ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    spurs didn't even want yo ass
    Can dish it, but, you can never take it.

Thread Information