Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Quality of the meat at Chris Madrid's was very disappointing. Loading it with cheddar doesn't change the weak chopped flank.
    Lots of awesome food uses cuts of meat though. The best tasting Mexican chorizo is made with salivary glands. Brisket and fajita are terrible cuts of beef. I love the way they season their beef at Chris Madrid's, and I'll take it over a fancy burger joint like The Counter with their bland certified organic in house ground.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lots of awesome food uses cuts of meat though. The best tasting Mexican chorizo is made with salivary glands. Brisket and fajita are terrible cuts of beef. I love the way they season their beef at Chris Madrid's, and I'll take it over a fancy burger joint like The Counter with their bland certified organic in house ground.
    Who said anything about organic beef? Wrong label, holmes.

Fajita is tenderized and marinated. Chorizo is cured sausage. We're talking about burgers.

Not only does Chris Madrid use the tiest cut but they don't use a particularly good quality of meat either. granular chunky to almost gritty texture and cohesiveness. Flavor was there but I couldn't get past what it was I had put in my mouth. Obviously very frozen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Quality of the meat at Chris Madrid's was very disappointing. Loading it with cheddar doesn't change the weak chopped flank.
    what kind of stuck up burger snob is that? Its not intended to be a gourmet 5 star restaurant I don't think.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what kind of stuck up burger snob is that? Its not intended to be a gourmet 5 star restaurant I don't think.
    Asking for ribeye isn't exactly the gold star treatment, chachi. I am just fine with decent chuck. I went there expecting the best and got a gritty burger with a huge mound of cheddar on it instead. Im sure your standards for best are oh so virtuous with your pauper's pride.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Used to work by there at Time Warner Cable (Worst job ever) many years ago wish I knew about it back in the day. Might need to make a quick drive out there during my lunch hour, only a 10 minute drive. I have never cared for Chester's Hamburgers at least the one off I-10 by USAA. I've heard they have real good hot dogs though. Chris Madrid's is good, a little overrated and think the food quality has gone down unfortunately since the owner passed away a few years ago, but it's still worth going there 2-3 times a year if you're a local. Been to Fatboy's twice it was really good the first time, couldn't enjoy it the second time because I was in a rush that day but need to give it a try soon. I really like 54th street Devil's Den Burger, Babe's old fashioned hamburgers, Texas Hamburger Company and I tried out Chunky's burgers again as I couldn't enjoy it last time because my friend wanted to go to the hospital after doing the four horsemen challenge , but the Texas Kicker I had the other day was amazing, I don't know if it was because I was hungry also . Burger Boy is awesome also, I think it's a better more consistent Whataburger and I love Whataburger. In n Out is good also when you're feeling it also, the hype has gone down for me when I ate there like twice a week when it opened last year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Used to work by there at Time Warner Cable (Worst job ever)
    Damnnnnn, that's ed up illusioNtEk.. you gon let him say that about TWC?

Nuttin' in these bitches philldafunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love me some Chester's. I grew up down the street from the one off of Pat Booker, now that I live in the city I frequent the one off 410.

Sidenote, I did try that "brunch buger" at Applebees (fried egg and hasbrown) not bad at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Drive by everyday but haven't dropped in.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I tried out Chunky's burgers again as I couldn't enjoy it last time because my friend wanted to go to the hospital after doing the four horsemen challenge
    CROFL, I love eating hot , but why would anyone eat a burger with ing ghost peppers in a habanero sauce? Might as well just go to Wendy's and spray your mouth with mace in between bites.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    CROFL, I love eating hot , but why would anyone eat a burger with ing ghost peppers in a habanero sauce? Might as well just go to Wendy's and spray your mouth with mace in between bites.
    Hey you mace with a burger is awesome

Thread Information