San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratings are one thing, but the description given here for Zach’s play last night is laughable. There aint no way that was a good performance. That was a typical game where Zach would weigh this team down with his momentum breaking awful defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! Wemby is something else. Seemingly every moment he was on the court resulted in a highlight play.
    Guy was blocking shots while facing the other way, completing 360 lobs, found Tre wide open for a layup as the shot clock expired…
    If you haven’t seen this one fam, get on it.
    Last edited by PhantomDashCam; 12-29-2023 at 06:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers made it easy for the Spurs but Wemby really showed what he got, especially showing his teammates how he can pass the ball when they actually pass it to him in the first place ... great court awareness for a 19 year old kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30, 6, 6, & 7 in 24 minutes is quadruple double territory if Wemby plays 34+ minutes-- then throw in the 0 fouls and 1 turnover. Just an amazing display by Victor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30, 6, 6, & 7 in 24 minutes is quadruple double territory if Wemby plays 34+ minutes-- then throw in the 0 fouls and 1 turnover. Just an amazing display by Victor.
    I think he will be the next player to do it, and I also think he can do the 5X5, at least 5 each of points,asst,steals,blocks,rebounds.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The micro ball was a disaster. What’s the point of doing that without real shooters? There’s no advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The micro ball was a disaster. What’s the point of doing that without real shooters? There’s no advantage.
    Victor is still on a minutes restriction, and Collins fouled out in 17 minutes. That was the point.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor is still on a minutes restriction, and Collins fouled out in 17 minutes. That was the point.
    That is absurd. The guy had played less than 25 minutes at the time. And if wemby’s minutes are such a big concern, add a big to the active roster. Collins is a ing turnstile, his inability to be a big you can rely on shouldn’t be a surprise.

This is the problem with the whole season, just doing dumb for no reason other than to “experiment”. This coach is 70+ years old and apparently has learned nothing from his decades of experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should this be hung in the rafters?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm grateful for the win, any win, but then I saw how many Portland players were missing. Five more wins to avoid the horrible Sixers season record.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Victor is on a minutes restriction, why the is Barlow in Austin while Wesley is called up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny what happens when they feed Wemby (their franchise player) the ball. Imagine that...

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *waah* why can't the spurs have won differently? waah *fire pop*

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well boys I think we found the secret sauce for success...just need to play teams missing 3 of their top 4 players...

Well...except for the Grizzlies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny what happens when they feed Wemby (their franchise player) the ball. Imagine that...
    Deep, GOAT strategy needed for that.

Only took him 30 games too. Imagine how long a non GOAT coach would have taken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with Wemby's rebounding ? He's gotten 18 rebounds the past three games. I guess the simple answer would be the ankle.

Are you not entertained? Davidicus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every player should now see the light with Victor. It's now a FACT that if you feed him the ball, everyone eats and we have a shot at a

WINBANYAMA™

No need for applause.

Regarding the grades, my only two qualms are Collins may have well borrowed a giant sign from the Coyote that reads SCORE HERE next to the bucket. Grant destroyed him. Some of his fouls were ticky-tack to me, but overall Zach just got schooled down low every single play. We really missed Bassey's rebounding tonight, and couldve put him in to save Zach's embarrassment.

Only other nit-pick was I felt like Vic could have gotten a few more rebounds, the team as a whole didnt put in the effort there.

Was great to see Vic embrace his siblings at the end there, he put on a show for them.

Here's to hoping Pop changes his mind for tonight and Vic plays a bit, since he only played 24min last night. One can wish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how featuring VW as the guy in the offense leads to open baskets. Who knew that you could use a 7’4 center in the open break? Also did you know he can catch lobs too? Crazy. I was also told he’s too raw and would be inefficient and turn the ball over if we featured him instead of Vassell or KJ.

What I learned from this game is apparently when Victor got the ball he found open people by making beautiful passes to others, shot efficiently, can effectively run a pick n roll (and works as a finisher too!), and he didn’t shoot the ball 50 times. Oh and the offense looked way better going through him than when he was on the bench. It’s weird bc I was told all these things wouldn’t happen and that he’s 19 and too raw for this to happen…

Thread Information