Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Good. Dude sucked and never looked like an actual ball player every time i saw him play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all joke about Bryn Forbes but watch him go to GSW and just kill it for them lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard they offered Poodle a 1 year deal for 5 Mill not sure if this is legit?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    who has been in pop's ear concerning moving away from forbes, marco, metu ?? keep it up !

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If true then the spurs might actually be taking this team seriously. Shocking.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is the Qualifying offer. He did not sign it, else we would already know it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj says we signed Eubanks to a three-year deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Really liked Vassell" is missing so many layers. Just because you "like" a prospect in a certain draft, doesn't mean it overrides everything else. That's a silly take. That's like saying I like ice cream today, and I liked chips yesterday. Doesn't mean I like ice cream over chips.
    Except you clear didn't like chips enough to take them over a prospect at 19 last year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks deal gotta be 2+1, right. More likely TO or partially guaranteed 3rd year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is Tyler Zeller on the book for next season for $2,436,046 according to https://hoopshype.com/salaries/san_antonio_spurs/?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is Tyler Zeller on the book for next season for $2,436,046 according to https://hoopshype.com/salaries/san_antonio_spurs/?
    Because he's old and sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except you clear didn't like chips enough to take them over a prospect at 19 last year
    And then you taste those chips and realize theyre ing good and youre getting them over the chips at 19 next time if there was a re-draft.

Every interview they have said he was a steal. What does a steal mean to you? Someone being better than they expected. Even now, they likely think he's better than Luka. Not sure why that needs to be brought up, ignoring the timeline between the last draft and the next. That's a big gap of important information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then you taste those chips and realize theyre ing good and youre getting them over the chips at 19 next time if there was a re-draft.

Every interview they have said he was a steal. What does a steal mean to you? Someone being better than they expected. Even now, they likely think he's better than Luka. Not sure why that needs to be brought up, ignoring the timeline between the last draft and the next. That's a big gap of important information.
    They said all that and STILL didn't start Johnson until DeRozan sat the last game. This is when the only folks keeping 'Tang on the bench were Walker and Murray. They still didn't bring him up. I don't think it's wise to assume that Vassell is that solidly behind anyone on the team right now given that the team turned down offers to move down in order to secure him. That's basically the opposite of what they did with Johnson. So it doesn't make sense to act like Vassell starting is unseating Johnson. It's not. There's an empty spot in the starting lineup this year, and any of White, Walker, Vassell and Johnson can get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who is the guy who kept begging for Jerami??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictable. DAF86 wanted him for that exact contract, actually. Feels too rich for my blood, but Denver has been very aggressive in their pursuit of a ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a solid Kawhi defender, but he just couldn't score.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Detroit is piling up Centers like candy. Are they trying to play big, i mean like really big, with at least 3 centers on the court all the time....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who is the guy who kept begging for Jerami??
    Begging? Bro, slow down........ obviously I’m not the only one thought he was a good fit for their team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Free agent Montrezl Harrell has agreed to a two-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, agent Rich Paul of @KlutchSports tells ESPN.
    8:44pm · 20 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App

Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Free agent Jerami Grant has agreed to a three-year, $60 million deal with the Detroit Pistons, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Deal negotiated by agent Mike Kneisley.
    8:59pm · 20 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

2m
    Free agent guard Joe Harris has agreed to a four-year, $75M deal to return to the Brooklyn Nets, his agent Mark Bartelstein @PrioritySports tells ESPN.

11m
    Free agent forward Davis Bertans has agreed to a 5-year, $80M deal to return to the Washington Wizards, his agent @ArtursKalnitis tells ESPN. Deal includes an ETO after fourth year. One of biggest deals ever for a European-based agent in NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2m
    Free agent Garrett Temple has agreed to a one-year, $5M deal with Chicago, agent Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    Free agent F Christian Wood has agreed to a three-year, $41M deal with the Houston Rockets, sources tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a lot for Bertans. Basically way too much in a stagnant cap. But he'll probably be tradeable.

Thread Information