Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, the all-star class for team tank.
    On the contrary, despite the record, this group seems to be connecting very well with the group’s development, Sochan one-handed FT which is a revelation plus his PG duties, Branham ballhandling and likewise playing point guard, Keldon/Vassell acting as go-to scorers as they should be, Zollins playing well, Stanley find a home (hopefully). I’m sure all of which had to do with Coaching (on top of the player buying in). Easily with the loses, players start to be careless, not playing D, chucking ill-advised shots, which I don’t really see from our players. So yeah, great job with this ensemble imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Kerr was a player coach in 2003. There is a reason Kerr
    had two stints as a Spur. He is a basketball mind even if he is a little sometimes.
    I wouldn’t call anyone who stood toe to toe with MJ and threw hands in practice a . YMMV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t call anyone who stood toe to toe with MJ and threw hands in practice a . YMMV.
    Maybe that was my disdain for the Warriors success subconsciously speaking. Not sure he squared up with Mike versus getting put down however…. big difference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he hit Jordan with one punch he pretty much got wrecked - and Yes Kerr can be a little sometimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think part of Pop’s basketball tree is not just that he is a great coach and cultivated talent but he actively tries to make connections with other coaches and help people get jobs, whereas most other coaches never gave a about that I have to imagine.
    tbh anybody who has ever been in the same state as pop is part of his coaching tree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he hit Jordan with one punch he pretty much got wrecked - and Yes Kerr can be a little sometimes
    he literally punched mj in the chest and got punched out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that was my disdain for the Warriors success subconsciously speaking. Not sure he squared up with Mike versus getting put down however…. big difference.
    The story changed over the years to build up jordan. When it first came out phil Jackson allowed Kerr to pull all kinds of rough borderline dirty plays on jordan to level the playing field, jordan got fed up and punched Kerr, Kerr punched back, got in a scuffle and jordan learned to respect Kerr (not to bully him because this white big will fight back and won’t be bullied like others). However, the story somehow changed over the last 15 years ago to jordan wrecking Kerr and some versions even had Kerr crying. Which made no sense because why woul Kerr thrive afterwards and jordan would respect Kerr after that?

It’s same with Jordan’s vertical jump. It used to be 42”, then 44” and now it’s all of a sudden 48”, just so that he can have the highest vertical in nba history. It’s sort of ridiculous.

Thread Information