My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-grizzlies-grades-41/

Another impressive loss, if we're being honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really doesn't get much better this

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now this is what I expected out of our guys to start the season. A whole bunch of good, encouraging losses . Those blowouts were killing me, tank or not. Good stuff!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for the grades. I was unable to catch the game last night. I don't say it often enough but I enjoy your write ups and thanks to you and Kori for the work you put into this site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have to play these heels again on Wednesday, part of Adam Silver's idiocy pushing these home/home matchups nowadays clustering games in short time periods. Just utterly stupid.

I want to see Branham start torching people. I don't think it'll be this year - he's too deferential and may not have that dog in him, but here's hoping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if healthy, this team is not a bottom three team. injuries are what are keeping the spurs in the bottom 4 at this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if healthy, this team is not a bottom three team. injuries are what are keeping the spurs in the bottom 4 at this time.
    All the teams get injuries so again the team is the bottom 5 in talent and depth. Drafting will get us depth over time,.but the team will fish for stars for awhile (aka sengun) before improving depth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the teams get injuries so again the team is the bottom 5 in talent and depth. Drafting will get us depth over time,.but the team will fish for stars for awhile (aka sengun) before improving depth.
    sengun would be getting roasted if he were a spur. what makes him look so good is just how bad the primo pick was. my comment was solely pertaining to the lottery so i should have been more clear. i'm saying that of the three teams with worse records than the spurs, i can't see how the spurs will drop below them because those other teams don't have the same compe ive nature or ability to execute. and if the spurs get wholly healthy again, they could drop to 5 or 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another great game, compe ive and L by the end of the day.

I don’t like to burst the bubble on Jak. His stat might look great on paper, but what I see was he got beat by Adams every single time, and seems to cower at times. If Poeltl had Ewwbanks motor, and now Zollins fight, Jak would be great. But since he doesn’t, Spurs is stuck with a “could be” great center.

Everybody else I’m okay with. Sochan needs to work on his elbow shots, maybe floater to mix it up. Brahnam continues to get comfortable out there as a rookie PG. His ballhandling is getting better every night, and he’s getting confidence on his shots. Zollins likewise with his fight at ude, he doesn’t backdown. Stanley will find a roster spot. I like this guy a lot. I wish we could’ve seen Blake for now, but it’s okay if it means more minutes to Branham at PG position. Great stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengün will never be a star. He has a massive BBIQ, but is both undersized and on the lower end of the NBA athletic scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades timvp! I love the job Pop is doing this year. I thought this season would be difficult to watch, but it’s been a lot of fun watching these players get opportunities and develop. No Spurs No!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp !

I really like how Langford is evolving. He could be a massive steal in White’s trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sengun would be getting roasted if he were a spur. what makes him look so good is just how bad the primo pick was. my comment was solely pertaining to the lottery so i should have been more clear. i'm saying that of the three teams with worse records than the spurs, i can't see how the spurs will drop below them because those other teams don't have the same compe ive nature or ability to execute. and if the spurs get wholly healthy again, they could drop to 5 or 6.
    Everybody is already getting roasted as Spurs.

Sengun is soon going to be the best player on the Rockets, if he's not already. He's becoming their offensive hub, a neat trick given how their guards fling the ball up at any chance. And he's clearly a smart player who will grow even more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought the rockets could sink lower than “sengun is your best player“ but alas ....i joke...sengun is a fine player but houston is a historically bad tank. The spurs can pivot to lower contention way easier than houston. Houston may be savvy in committing to a full tank, but the deeper you tank the closer you have to hit to pick up (and less value for trade of talents)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought the rockets could sink lower than “sengun is your best player“ but alas ....i joke...sengun is a fine player but houston is a historically bad tank. The spurs can pivot to lower contention way easier than houston. Houston may be savvy in committing to a full tank, but the deeper you tank the closer you have to hit to pick up (and less value for trade of talents)
    Well, not a few draft observers said Sengun was one of the best in that draft -- it was probably stupid for so many teams to pass on him. Meanwhile, the Rox drafted Jalen Green and Smith with their top picks lately. Green is a gunner without a lot of good foundations. Smith to me is a role player. Also smaller than expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody is already getting roasted as Spurs.

Sengun is soon going to be the best player on the Rockets, if he's not already. He's becoming their offensive hub, a neat trick given how their guards fling the ball up at any chance. And he's clearly a smart player who will grow even more.
    well, that's not saying much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, that's not saying much.
    point is waaay better then primo suave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    point is waaay better then primo suave
    well, yeah. i already noted that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, yeah. i already noted that.
    I think everyone has

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game ... loved listening to the Grizzlies broadcast which included Matt Bonner during the audio blackout on the Spurs feed.

Thread Information