my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your opening paragraph elegantly painted why IMO it was a great bait & switch trap. Ultimately Putin stepped in it and continues to drag. But let's not play dumb to the long term intention.

It is fair to question Putin & Zelenskyy. I.e the rumored amounts he is pocketing. Why would he seek compromise or peace? To return and rebuild Ukraine while being secretly targeted by GBH.
    Dont even compare the two at this point in their careers.
    Zelensky did NOT have a Soviet Union he lost as a KGB upper echelon man.
    That is a completely ridiculous comparison. Putin has a LONG record.
    Would you like a list of all the countries he has tried to swallow parts of since Yeltsin?

Putin is a strong man. Zelensky is in survival mode. After this is all over it remains to be seen what he does. The people Zelensky sacked so far have pretty clear records of why they were removed. Stealing money from the State. Plain and simple. Zelensky is going to have to navigate very difficult water if he survives. I expect someone else will be leader if this thing ends. Its not going to be easy. Putin made this war. It was not some sort of destiny. He did NOT have to do this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You think I'm a Trumper; how cute... TDS is a of a condition PG. Cry Harder!

Btw if it makes you feel better; Russia!
    Of course you are. And if not what are you. You do not express ideas associated with anything UNITED about the states.

Crying... why do you fall back on maleness, crying, sissies and such? Its like a middle school kid would think.

Crying over what you are... ok...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you are. And if not what are you. You do not express ideas associated with anything UNITED about the states.

Crying... why do you fall back on maleness, crying, sissies and such? Its like a middle school kid would think.

Crying over what you are... ok...
    Why do you continue to try to garner attention from me? Be a man already and do more with the time you've got other than trying to convince me to change the way I am. Frankly I take no one here seriously and could not care less for the advice given by you or anyone else here. Is that clear enough bud?

Cry harder!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad news. The same basic principals of finance still apply. You've just become conditioned to think that what happened to Greece can't happen here.
    dmx be like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dmx be like

Yup, some people can't see where they are going and swerve to avoid trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you continue to try to garner attention from me? Be a man already and do more with the time you've got other than trying to convince me to change the way I am. Frankly I take no one here seriously and could not care less for the advice given by you or anyone else here. Is that clear enough bud?

Cry harder!
    No its not clear at all, bud...
    What is clear is you still post about not caring.
    It means you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cost of fighting this war will be insignificant compared to the "Marshall Plan" that will be required to rebuild that country after they destroy half of it fighting over it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cost of fighting this war will be insignificant compared to the "Marshall Plan" that will be required to rebuild that country after they destroy half of it fighting over it.
    We'll be there for that too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. But does this benefit the common man? Looks like politicians drawing a line. Sure EU was being exploited but now we will pay higher prices anyway. Thru the scope of European, seems some wanted to flex and make a name for themselves.

How does Russian resources being refocused to Asia help Europe? All this because Putin was being a meany pants about NATO.

The only winner here is USA. Many Slavs have always loved to die for westeners.
    Of course it does. You might say a lot of things about Western freedoms, but it certainly won't land you in jail for calling a war a war or criticizing a politician or the military.

Who wants to live in a world like that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No its not clear at all, bud...
    What is clear is you still post about not caring.
    It means you do.
    Still vying for my attention I see... When are you going to grow up and just move along already? Are you bent on bugging the out of me like Dumpster, BlaKKKe, Fat Mono, Dude24, Tyrones Ass, and others continue to do too? Yall big mad about nothing but yall continue to bug me.

Be a man and off already PG. Simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still vying for my attention I see... When are you going to grow up and just move along already? Are you bent on bugging the out of me like Dumpster, BlaKKKe, Fat Mono, Dude24, Tyrones Ass, and others continue to do too? Yall big mad about nothing but yall continue to bug me.

and on top of it, you dont even care a little bit!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing we don’t care what calf-tats rages about.

Sure, being specifically listed would have been nice instead of being lumped as “others.”

But all the same, God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing we don’t care what calf-tats rages about.

Sure, being specifically listed would have been nice instead of being lumped as “others.”

But all the same, God bless.
    Dang fam. You didn’t even get a mention on his list. Well maybe next time bro, keep your head up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang fam. You didn’t even get a mention on his list. Well maybe next time bro, keep your head up.

Stop the steal, I want a recount, release the Kraken, the Hugo Chavez servers in Germany show I was top in list, stop the count!!!!!

God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cry harder!
    So, IOW he wants a "real man" to garner his attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But are they any better than these tanks used in the recreation of the Battle of KursK?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The war of 3 Russian commanders continues. This is what incohesive strategy looks like. The Wagner group throws fodder in an attempt to encircle Bahkmut and the north and south strategy changes with the winds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU puto!

Tell us all about our meetup and beer drinking buddy.

What are you afraid of exactly? You continuously avoid the subject and I know why. You're a little and you ed out that day yet here you are always trying to act so hard. Pussy!

So, IOW he wants a "real man" to garner his attention.
    You're def no man Fuzzy. You're a straight up pussy and you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tank must have been destroyed in the very, very, very southern desert of Ukraine from the looks of it, it you believe the russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For anyone delusional enough to think that russia will stop in ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why are estonia increasing it's defence capability? Of course to attack russia, because thats what they have always done historicly, not other way around. At least according to russian wannabe goebbels.
    I can't believe russians are that dumb to buy this , but they are.
    Last edited by horseshue; 01-29-2023 at 01:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Large-scale “purges” are taking place in the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Russian President Vladimir Putin continues to dismiss high-ranking employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. He fired five generals of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the VChK-OGP Telegram channel reported, citing the decree. Later, State Duma deputy Alexander Khinshtein confirmed the information.

The President of the Russian Federation dismissed the following officials:

Head of the Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Tula Region, Major General Sergei Galkin;

Deputy Head of the Main Directorate for Migration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Major General Dmitry Demidenko;

Deputy Head of the Main Directorate for Combating Extremism of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Major General Vladimir Makarov;

Head of the Internal Affairs Directorate for the North-Western Administrative District of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for Moscow, Major General Anton Romeiko-Gurko;

Head of the Internal Affairs Directorate for the Western Administrative District of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for Moscow, Police Major General Boris Sheinkin.

In addition, Putin appointed three police generals to positions in the occupied regions of Ukraine.

https://charter97.org/en/news/2023/1/28/534019/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information