Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one was a rough one indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs definitely have had a few pretty bad stinkers lately…but there has been enough really good wins and losses in there to where I am happy with season overall. We need to keep losing but hopefully it’s more compe ive losses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not interested in watching games without Sochan and Vassell ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon is low key a great tank commander.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not interested in watching games without Sochan and Vassell ...
    Yeah,I usually watch the first half of west coast games, but when I turned on the pre game show, and saw that Sochan The Destroyer wasn’t playing, I switched channels.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to worry, everything is fine.

1. Young guys getting minutes
    2. Resting our best player with an "injury" for the rest of the season
    3. Johnson is a chucker, but if he wasn't someone else would be. That's the reality of being the best player on a bad team. But I have no doubt he can be effective with less touches on a more talented team.
    4. Losing = lottery winning
    5. By midseason, mentally start to fade in games because you know you aren't making the playoffs. There is nothing to play for in playing hard.
    6. Mostly just use this time to get better. The Spurs will need to change the mentality of the young guys to becoming winners, but we can do that once we get and develop lottery talent. The team is on a 3 year rebuilt to hopefully contend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi!

No Sochan, no Devin. But I still enjoyed watching Blake. He’s more poised now, but still shows he can be very fast in transition offense. There was a moment when Blake shared court with Malaki, Spurs future back court!

Collins got 7pts, 10 rebounds. Again I’m liking his solid contribution as backup C. He is starting to demand the ball more, posting his defender, his fight is always there contesting every shot, sacrificing his body. He never complains, just works hard. Great at ude. I really like this guy.

Roby had a pretty solid game, 14pts and 7 rebound, another guy I’m watching develop better.

At this time, I just watch individual plays by key future players. The vets are being showcased for the inevitable trade deadline. In championship years, I think Poeltl, McD, JRich could all thrive and contribute. For now I like to see them maximize their trade value and hopefully can net us some FRP’s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are within one loss of catching Charlotte in the loss department and sinking to the 3 in the lottery. Good thing I reckon. This game was like watching a b league team play an NBA team as you said.

Thread Information