My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I think he's a ing pussy just like you Fuzzy.
    i see only one person displaying fear here: the fear of answering an honest question directly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i see only one person displaying fear here: the fear of answering an honest question directly.
    LMAO Fear... Sure bud... Yall really think I am in fear of any of yall here? Bro you have no ing clue.

As for that fruit in Ukraine; ain't nothing to fear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Fear... Sure bud... Yall really think I am in fear of any of yall here? Bro you have no ing clue.

As for that fruit in Ukraine; ain't nothing to fear.
    Avoidance is what is it is, Joey. Actions as opposed to word that whole thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Avoidance is what is it is, Joey. Actions as opposed to word that whole thing.
    What the are you even on rn? Zelensky is a ing pussy just like you bro. You're not going to convince me otherwise just because he dons a beard and sports army green shirts now when he used to don a dress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you even on rn? Zelensky is a ing pussy just like you bro. You're not going to convince me otherwise just because he dons a beard and sports army green shirts now when he used to don a dress.
    You said the Ukrainian state was neo nazi. Thus my question. You really do have problems keeping up with simple concepts. This is boring. I can only handle so much stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said the Ukrainian state was neo nazi. Thus my question. You really do have problems keeping up with simple concepts. This is boring. I can only handle so much stupid.
    No I said neo nazis. I never claimed the country as a whole is comprised of neo nazis you DIMWIT.

You really do have problems keeping up with simple concepts. This is boring. I can only handle so much stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now for the Joey defense of not caring. You obviously care very much or you wouldn't be so insistent. You know this because that is your response ot Joey when he uses this tactic.
    You've got Joey brain rot with this care thing. If you want to pretend that my caring about things somehow gives you a win you have fun with that.

You should find ig, joey, or someone willing to engage on that level with you.
    manic posting, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got tired of Chump pushing your in on that other thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got tired of Chump pushing your in on that other thread?
    Your endorsement is very meaningful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I explained a while back why... It's just to say Ukraine because well Ukraine! that actor who was installed as President, all them neo nazis, giving them our tax money, that corrupt pos country! Plus it's fun to say around here because for some reason you and others get so outraged but yall could not care less about our country while we build theirs and others. handouts to these holes around the world especially Ukraine!
    I'm sorry Joey. You said "all them neo nazis" when asked why you said Ukraine. Care to explain what nazis? From the government headed by a Jew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your endorsement is very meaningful.

I'm sorry Joey. You said "all them neo nazis" when asked why you said Ukraine. Care to explain what nazis? From the government headed by a Jew?
    No IDC to explain because unlike you not everything is so black and white you ing loser!

Damn you're such a dip bro and you thinking otherwise is hilarious.

Btw, Ukraine!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No IDC to explain because unlike you not everything is so black and white you ing loser!

Damn you're such a dip bro and you thinking otherwise is hilarious.
    It's black and white. Balck and grey implies there is a grey area, dim. You are still unable to nuance anything and it is obvious you are just parroting alt right lines. ie the people in the US who actually resemble neo nazis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's black and white. Balck and grey implies there is a grey area, dim. You are still unable to nuance anything and it is obvious you are just parroting alt right lines. ie the people in the US who actually resemble neo nazis.
    Alt right because I don't care to fund a proxy war? Are you this childish, seriously?

You label me alt right... Ok, cult member.

You're a ing moron Fuzzy. A weak sob ing moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Fuzzy you know I corrected my grammar before you could reply and yet you hit the reply button knowing damn well the correction was made yet acting as if it wasn't. Either way stfu puto!

You're ing dim!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alt right because I don't care to fund a proxy war? Are you this childish, seriously?

You label me alt right... Ok, cult member.

You're a ing moron Fuzzy. A weak sob ing moron.
    No you're parroting alt right because in the US that is where that nazi rhetoric is coming from. I guess you could be parroting Russian propaganda so there is that I guess. You are jsut a useful idiot but it is there jsut the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you're parroting alt right because in the US that is where that nazi rhetoric is coming from. I guess you could be parroting Russian propaganda so there is that I guess. You are jsut a useful idiot but it is there jsut the same.
    Who was it reporting on such things not even a mere 5 yrs ago? Oh yeah, the left. Oh how we forget! That's Fuzzy brain rot. Go yourself!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was it reporting on such things not even a mere 5 yrs ago? Oh yeah, the left. Oh how we forget! That's Fuzzy brain rot. Go yourself!
    Links?

And I am glad to see that you find my Joey brain rot dig effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Links?

And I am glad to see that you find my Joey brain rot dig effective.
    A) I'm not leading you to water. I'd rather you die of thirst.

B) The only dig you got going is knowing you're in the comfort of your safe space behind your anonymous AV where reality can't get to you. PUSSY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A) I'm not leading you to water. I'd rather you die of thirst.

B) The only dig you got going is knowing you're in the comfort of your safe space behind your anonymous AV where reality can't get to you. PUSSY!
    Not backing up what you say isn't very manly, Joey.

If you want everyone to see that and "don't care" then go for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not backing up what you say isn't very manly, Joey.

If you want everyone to see that and "don't care" then go for it.
    I backed it up easily by doing a simple azov 2014 search on duckduckgo but you being the intellectual that you clearly are I figured you knew how to do the legwork yourself or are you nothing more than a blowhard? I thought you were so smart and I was just some dimwit? Wow you can't even be bothered to do a simple search online.... Mommy probably changes your diapers too huh?

off pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I backed it up easily by doing a simple azov 2014 search on duckduckgo but you being the intellectual that you clearly are I figured you knew how to do the legwork yourself or are you nothing more than a blowhard? I thought you were so smart and I was just some dimwit? Wow you can't even be bothered to do a simple search online.... Mommy probably changes your diapers too huh?

off pussy!
    Then post the link. Expecting others to do your work for you isn't very many either.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Damn. FuzzyLumpkins dragged into a re fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then post the link. Expecting others to do your work for you isn't very many either.
    IDC dimwit. Here's a hint; duckduckgo.com, azov 2014, first link.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDC dimwit. Here's a hint; duckduckgo.com, azov 2014, first link.
    The search yielded an article describing Russian propaganda efforts in addition to the concerns.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...propaganda-war

I agree that nazism should be opposed. that is why I support Ukraine. Putin's rhetoric using Russian speaking people as an excuse to invade is precisely the rhetoric Hitler used In Mein Kampf to justify his actions in Austria, Czechoslovakia, and Poland. Add in the single party autocracy and the pseudo privitization of industry is also starkly similar to that era of Germany.

I take that as a systemic problem as opposed to controversial regiment that was obliterated in Mariupol.

Thread Information