Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Time for grandma to bootstrap it and take some personal responsibility.

I live a half hour from my grandma and haven’t seen her in months because of this. If I showed up at her door right now she’d say what the are you doing showing up here.
    But is that unique to the situation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at being over 25 and still working at a bar, store or restaurant.
    Yeah that doesn't jive. There are plenty professional careers in all three of those places for people all the way up to retirement age

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    lol at being over 25 and still working at a bar, store or restaurant.
    Says the assistant manager at a Denton Whataburger.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    So when David Hogg gets the Covid swapping spit with a random joto and gives it to his grandma and kills her it will be grandmas fault?
    My grandparents are all dead. Your wife’s left eye is in danger of COVID, since that’s where I busted a nut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not me. Business is booming.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that doesn't jive. There are plenty professional careers in all three of those places for people all the way up to retirement age
    "professional career" isn't making a paltry $45k a year as a store level manager

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the US i dont know anyone furloughed or laid off, but i do know a lot of people with startups that were on the verge of signing their first deals or on the verge of starting operations, that got wiped out by the shutdown.

here in Chile, apart from business owners affected (mostly retail, tourism and food), a couple of friends in big corporate operations (mostly in IT section) have been laid off, and another friend who is a university shrink got laid off. Those 4 guys had been at their jobs for 10+ years.
    Yeah I'm pretty much getting wiped out by this thing. I may have to back to working for someone else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "professional career" isn't making a paltry $45k a year as a store level manager
    General Managers and store leaders generally make six figures plus.

you really are a stupid ass hole andy

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same group of gots that wants to get rid of the entire police force and authority mechanisms expected the police force and authority mechanisms to enforce rules and keep them from violating them while they were out rioting and burning down. Do you ever read what you write?
    Still pushing the right wing lie about defunding police
    It's your you need to own it.
    You need to do more than watch Tucker Carlson.
    I've never in my life watch Tucker Carlson.

You're stereotyping doesn't work idiot.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol no they don't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My grandparents are all dead. Your wife’s left eye is in danger of COVID, since that’s where I busted a nut.
    It doesn't spread by sperm, read a ing book

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Generally... Millennials aren't in charge, Millennials weren't the ones raising over closed hair salons, Millennials don't own most businesses, Millennials aren't the ones who think wearing a mask is a demasculating sign of weakness, Millennials don't vote Republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I knew a store manager at a Sam's in the DFW area, she started off at $46k. six figures, you're making stuff up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew a store manager at a Sam's in the DFW area, she started off at $46k. six figures, you're making stuff up
    I don't know Sam's Club's job le hierarchy but there's no way someone running a Sam's Club only makes $46K. She was probably a shift supervisor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For certain restaurants and stores? Yes they do.

don’t throw yourself in the dumb ass circle with Andy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know Sam's Club's job le hierarchy but there's no way someone running a Sam's Club only makes $46K. She was probably a shift supervisor.
    This tbh.

but you know Andy can never admit that he is wrong and has to pull out personal anecdotes instead of actual facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For certain restaurants and stores? Yes they do.

don’t throw yourself in the dumb ass circle with Andy
    Do some people make 6 figs sure, but you said generally, I'd say the majority people with the le of GM or store leader, don't make 6 figures. Especially on the retail side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do some people make 6 figs sure, but you said generally, I'd say the majority people with the le of GM or store leader, don't make 6 figures. Especially on the retail side.
    Wrong. A quick search in Glassdoor of Sam’s club store manager salary is 101k base on average with 78k in bonuses on average.

i know two other stores off hand that pay similar or more to store leaders/GM. Sure if your managing a small store that isn’t a franchise or something you won’t make that much. Just like any industry the big boys pay more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't spread by sperm, read a ing book
    I wasn't worried. I'm sure this losers sperm ends up splattering his own flesh 100% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. A quick search in Glassdoor of Sam’s club store manager salary is 101k base on average with 78k in bonuses on average.

i know two other stores off hand that pay similar or more to store leaders/GM. Sure if your managing a small store that isn’t a franchise or something you won’t make that much. Just like any industry the big boys pay more
    A cvs store manager makes 61k average, so let me ask you something are there more CVS's or Sam's Clubs in America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sam's is directly run by the #1 ranked corporation in the world so, chances are you won't get much bigger than that.

She told me she was the store manager, I don't know her exact " le" but six figures on the retail side seems quite silly. She didn't have a bachelor's degree or really any college which probably didn't help her salary wise.

chances are, >95% of all of those that work for that company and make 6 figures on an annual basis are based out of Bentonville, Arkansas at the C-level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A cvs store manager makes 61k average, so let me ask you something are there more CVS's or Sam's Clubs in America
    especially when you consider the pharmacist makes twice that.

Moral of the story: Education matters. Most of the store level managers get paid less and they're fine with it because they didn't have to get a bachelor's degree.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll have to put up with this sh** from Democrats 'til the last job reports before the election, tbh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i already worked from home 3 days a week, so now i am just full time remote so this has not really affected me at all tbh. if anything its made my job easier

it's kind of funny though, the boomers crying about muh economy, muh jobs are always ting on people working in fast food yet those teenagers are still working while their asses lost their jobs guess their careers dont mean in reality

Thread Information