Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m reminded of the beach scene in Saving Private Ryan, after they were somewhat established. They took a flamethrower to a German pillbox, and when the Germans staggered out on fire, screaming, the GIs shouted “No, don’t shoot them. Let them burn!”.

Let the Lakers burn on the pyre of their arrogance and tampering in the early part of the Kawhi drama. Magic Johnson, and the Lakers. We’ll have plenty of other options to rent our cap space. Let ‘em burn.
    I'd still like to rob them while they're burning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You boys are brutal!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is, they won’t have the assets to both unload RWB, and get Kyrie. I don’t think they even have enough for Kyrie. I count the FRPs they have available as 2, plus one pick swap. Brooklyn can do better, and so can we.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is, they won’t have the assets to both unload RWB, and get Kyrie. I don’t think they even have enough for Kyrie. I count the FRPs they have available as 2, plus one pick swap. Brooklyn can do better, and so can we.
    Not an ideal option but I'd still loot their corpse if nothing better comes along.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not an ideal option but I'd still loot their corpse if nothing better comes along.
    It could even be a 3way with someone other than Brooklyn...gets LA a minor asset and lowers their tax bill or gets them out if the tax completely....

I'm for whatever the best assets we can get using our space...and if its bending LA over and taking their assets I'm all for it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russ could be an incredible tank commander. Legendary lieutenant of the tank.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do not help Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, as on Ecstatic gruesome but straightforward picture, I’d keep pumping the gas pump. Burn!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been a Lakers' hater even before I became a Spurs' fan. That said, they're not going anywhere. If helping them benefits us, so be it. IDGAF.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't need tank commander anymore. All bottom 3 team have 14% for #1. Just be one of them.
    And Westbrook on Lakers will be more something to cheer, while Spurs are bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great thread!

Looks like Spurstalk still pumping out the bad takes. Helping teams pull off their crappy moves while we suck, only to sit on their lottery picks when the crappy moves fail. Or just let a team like Boston or OKC do it, because this classy organization who would never admit it's bitterness and would rather eat a shot clock violation than launch the ball in the air so the clock can expire.

This is why the McDermott contract is Fncking stupid. All it does is limit the ability to capitalize on the opportunity.

Personally, give me Miles Bridges. Offer him a low ball extension, unlock the charlotte pick full unprotected. Go on about business until redemption season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great thread!

Looks like Spurstalk still pumping out the bad takes. Helping teams pull off their crappy moves while we suck, only to sit on their lottery picks when the crappy moves fail. Or just let a team like Boston or OKC do it, because this classy organization who would never admit it's bitterness and would rather eat a shot clock violation than launch the ball in the air so the clock can expire.

This is why the McDermott contract is Fncking stupid. All it does is limit the ability to capitalize on the opportunity.

Personally, give me Miles Bridges. Offer him a low ball extension, unlock the charlotte pick full unprotected. Go on about business until redemption season.
    You tooted uh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could even be a 3way with someone other than Brooklyn...gets LA a minor asset and lowers their tax bill or gets them out if the tax completely....

I'm for whatever the best assets we can get using our space...and if its bending LA over and taking their assets I'm all for it..
    Nets have been on record saying they don't give a where they send Kyrie, so I highly doubt they will help him to get to LA. The problem is that's the only team that wants him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a new thing, Kev? I dont get it. Does that mean you agree with the bad take? Forget capitalizing on dumb teams making bad signings. Just good ole fashioned in poop we trust?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really don't want the Lakers in the lottery. The NBA will just rig it so they get the 1st pick!!!

Help make the Lakers a mid tier team again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great thread!

talking about bad takes and suggesting the Spurs go after a felony wife beating lean drinker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really don't want the Lakers in the lottery. The NBA will just rig it so they get the 1st pick!!!

Help make the Lakers a mid tier team again!
    New Orleans owns their pick. Burn baby, burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Orleans owns their pick. Burn baby, burn.
    Lmfao in that case yes burn it to the ground!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great thread!

at this point the spurs have more cap space than they'll likely be able to make use of. mcdermott isnt holding anything back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, you blind . The guy can redeem himself. Remember when Curry was playing under a sweet contract for golden state because blind s like you were laughing about his ankles killing his career? This is the kind of thinking the spurs need to be using. Not hysterical laughter and pessimistic bitterness. Opportunistic awareness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    be part of a trade to take bad contract thats expiring with draft picks...bulk up on picks for the next draft....

whose on a expiring contract spurs can absorb for 1 year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk raider. You think the jazz would dump a 1st round pick to ditch the Beasly contract?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been a Lakers' hater even before I became a Spurs' fan. That said, they're not going anywhere. If helping them benefits us, so be it. IDGAF.
    Ideally we piss on them while they’re burning and convince them it’s for their own good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk raider. You think the jazz would dump a 1st round pick to ditch the Beasly contract?
    they just took a big dump with goberts contract trade to the wolves... they rebuilding around mitc lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that would basically only happen if they make a play for Ayton imo

Thread Information