Page 1584 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 58410841484153415741580158115821583158415851586158715881594 ... LastLast
Results 39,576 to 39,600 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct. My wife got it after me and the doc didn’t prescribe it for her. I have high cholesterol, so doc thought it would be a good for me.

That’s not to say that Pfizer can’t come up with a version that’s safe for everyone, tbh. Science!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets go back to Ivermectin.
    Cheap, does not work.
    Ahhh the fanciful first year of this disease...
    Miss that kind of science. "Look there is this cheap farm drug the powers of big pharma are trying to with hold from us"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct. My wife got it after me and the doc didn’t prescribe it for her. I have high cholesterol, so doc thought it would be a good for me.

That’s not to say that Pfizer can’t come up with a version that’s safe for everyone, tbh. Science!

Lol, high cholesterol. You aren't high risk. Keep taking emergency use authorization meds. Seems safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, high cholesterol. You aren't high risk. Keep taking emergency use authorization meds. Seems safe.
    He should probably trust his doctor more than he trusts you tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin "just asking questions" again..

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should probably trust his doctor more than he trusts you tbh
    Bro his nephew is a doctor, it's not much different

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro his nephew is a doctor, it's not much different
    Did his nephew prescribe ivermectin or was that Darrin himself.
    No one will ever know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw it looks like China is probably going into the ter for a bit.
    Crappy vaccine. German President made a visit to China just to get a proper vaccine to German expatriates.
    They basically relied only on testing, masking and shutdowns. Vaccine was and they did not push it.
    They stopped the shutdown policy so here we go with their factories not producing.
    Its possible for a big change in their economic machine again. Should be interesting for the US stocks.

We wont get accurate hospital numbers from them, so watch how their economy performs and what China is unable to provide.
    Lots of western media provided this independently early on. When the protests were occurring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s why I have a doctor, so I don’t have to deal with stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets go back to Ivermectin.
    Cheap, does not work.
    Ahhh the fanciful first year of this disease...
    Miss that kind of science. "Look there is this cheap farm drug the powers of big pharma are trying to with hold from us"
    I'm not sure about that. I personally know people that took Ivermectin once they were diagnosed and they recovered very quickly. I don't think we can just write it off for everyone as it affects everyone differently.

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had COVID a couple weeks ago. 50 years old, vaccinated with one booster, high blood pressure. Symptoms started Monday night, tested positive Tuesday, started plaxlovid Tuesday night, symptoms got better by Wednesday morning and basically resolved by Wednesday night/thursday morning, tested negative Saturday. Maybe it was a coincidence but my symptoms seemed milder, resolved faster and tested negative faster than people I know who didn't take Plaxlovid.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw it looks like China is probably going into the ter for a bit.
    Crappy vaccine. German President made a visit to China just to get a proper vaccine to German expatriates.
    They basically relied only on testing, masking and shutdowns. Vaccine was and they did not push it.
    They stopped the shutdown policy so here we go with their factories not producing.
    Its possible for a big change in their economic machine again. Should be interesting for the US stocks.

We wont get accurate hospital numbers from them, so watch how their economy performs and what China is unable to provide.
    Lots of western media provided this independently early on. When the protests were occurring.
    LOL they broke immediately from zero COVID because they wanted to blame the protests when COVID had already been flaring up there for months. Also LOL the COVID death toll being officially seven. Can't wait to see hater come in here and tell us how amazing China's response has been.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure about that. I personally know people that took Ivermectin once they were diagnosed and they recovered very quickly. I don't think we can just write it off for everyone as it affects everyone differently.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I know people who ate cheeseburgers after they were diagnosed and they also recovered very quickly.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I took it when I had COVID last month. Worked great and no rebound.

Probably take a booster next month. Need a couple of months to pass since the infection before you can take the booster.
    Moderna was talking about a yearly, updated Covid shot mixed with flu Vaxx. Hopefully that becomes a thing by next fall. I hear that insurances may not cover it, but if it works, still well worth the money, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know people who ate cheeseburgers after they were diagnosed and they also recovered very quickly.
    Believe what you want. There's enough anecdotal evidence for me to believe it works in some cases.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Believe what you want. There's enough anecdotal evidence for me to believe it works in some cases.
    The point of medical studies is to go beyond anecdote.
    https://www.kumc.edu/about/news/news...tin-study.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had COVID a couple weeks ago. 50 years old, vaccinated with one booster, high blood pressure. Symptoms started Monday night, tested positive Tuesday, started plaxlovid Tuesday night, symptoms got better by Wednesday morning and basically resolved by Wednesday night/thursday morning, tested negative Saturday. Maybe it was a coincidence but my symptoms seemed milder, resolved faster and tested negative faster than people I know who didn't take Plaxlovid.

Paxlovid rebound more common than initially thought.

"President Joe Biden and his wife Jill; Biden's top medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci; and Dr. Roc e Walensky, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, each experienced rebound."

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/paxlov...ry?id=92886159

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From same article

"Still, the drug isn't right for everyone, including people taking certain medications such as some cholesterol-lowering drugs and blood thinners."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's a June 2020 study. Also, under Discussion/Main Findings:
    Although our preliminary results suggest that ivermectin may reduce mortality, it is crucial to highlight that when trials with a high risk of bias are excluded, ivermectin results in a non-significant decrease in mortality. We found that in comparison with placebo or SOC, using ivermectin did not significantly change our outcomes, including progression to severe disease, negative RT-PCR, recovery, duration of hospitalization, time to negative RT-PCR, and viral load. Although no risk of publication bias was observed in primary outcomes, it is noteworthy that, based on the Cochrane handbook's suggestions, the power of these tests is too low for less than 10 studies to be included. We also identified that some registered RCTs finished without reporting results and so there may be publication bias. The overall certainty of evidence suggest that more research is needed and final conclusions should not be drawn based on the current findings and there is insufficient evidence to recommend it for therapeutic purposes in the context of health care at this time.

Here's a more current one from the same website:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7129059/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a June 2020 study. Also, under Discussion/Main Findings:
    Although our preliminary results suggest that ivermectin may reduce mortality, it is crucial to highlight that when trials with a high risk of bias are excluded, ivermectin results in a non-significant decrease in mortality. We found that in comparison with placebo or SOC, using ivermectin did not significantly change our outcomes, including progression to severe disease, negative RT-PCR, recovery, duration of hospitalization, time to negative RT-PCR, and viral load. Although no risk of publication bias was observed in primary outcomes, it is noteworthy that, based on the Cochrane handbook's suggestions, the power of these tests is too low for less than 10 studies to be included. We also identified that some registered RCTs finished without reporting results and so there may be publication bias. The overall certainty of evidence suggest that more research is needed and final conclusions should not be drawn based on the current findings and there is insufficient evidence to recommend it for therapeutic purposes in the context of health care at this time.

Here's a more current one from the same website:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7129059/
    I think the link you sent is the exact same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah it could have been they were going to get well anyway.
    If you look at how ivermectin actually works it really makes no sense biochemically.
    Actually, its probably safer NOT to take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL they broke immediately from zero COVID because they wanted to blame the protests when COVID had already been flaring up there for months. Also LOL the COVID death toll being officially seven. Can't wait to see hater come in here and tell us how amazing China's response has been.
    Its not gonna be pretty.
    And some people are saying stocks are reacting to the supply chain possibly becoming much more vulnerable.
    One thing the Chinese are not going to be as interested in is Russia pulling its during the wrong time for them.
    Now who gets the blame in China for having a crappy vaccine... And yeah the actual covid numbers are just ridiculous so we have to rely on watching their economic engine start stuttering and choking.

Thread Information