Page 2089 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 108915891989203920792085208620872088208920902091209220932099 ... LastLast
Results 52,201 to 52,225 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hiding or posting under another name I imagine

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    By omission. When you advance that Mueller didn't follow up on Nolan, you're calling into question Mueller investigation's thoroughness and thus his report. Otherwise, you wouldn't be posting that Technfg garbage.

But every single statement from the witnesses point out that Mueller didn't deem that the dossier had value to his investigation, thus not pursuing it. Not to mention that Durham epic fail validated Mueller's decision.

You can keep the L, add it to your growing collection, tbh
    Thanks for admitting you pulled that made up claim from me out of your ass.

You claimed Mueller never investigated the dossier and were then shown Mueller had a team dedicated to investigating the dossier and they did so for months. Take the L and move on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You claimed Mueller never investigated the dossier and were then shown Mueller had a team dedicated to investigating the dossier and they did so for months. Take the L and move on.

Read about this corruption from traitors TSA supports:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/26/u...ssia-barr.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can quote myself on what my claim was:

That it wasn’t in their ‘purview’ doesn’t mean they didn’t look at it all, it simply means it wasn’t pursued as an integral part of the investigation, which, given Mueller’s now known report and the tacit admission here that leads like Dolan were not pursued, prove that statement correct.
    Which is not the goalpost move you're trying to make now. You can tack that L to your collection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Barr and Mr. Durham decided that the tip was too serious and credible to ignore. But rather than assign it to another prosecutor, Mr. Barr had Mr. Durham investigate the matter himself — giving him criminal prosecution powers for the first time — even though the possible wrongdoing by Mr. Trump did not fall squarely within Mr. Durham’s assignment to scrutinize the origins of the Russia inquiry, the people said.

Mr. Durham never filed charges, and it remains unclear what level of an investigation it was, what steps he took, what he learned and whether anyone at the White House ever found out. The extraordinary fact that Mr. Durham opened a criminal investigation that included scrutinizing Mr. Trump has remained secret.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/26/u...ssia-barr.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weaponization of the doj?

ya think gym jordan will look into this?

you think TSA will clutch his pearls?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I can quote myself on what my claim was:

Which is not the goalpost move you're trying to make now. You can tack that L to your collection
    I never claimed Mueller relied on the dossier for his investigation I just said it was a part of it.

There's simply no evidence of that.
    Take the L and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take the L and move on.
    why are you quoting that when I was referring to the Techno tweet you posted and the followup lame attempts at defending it?

Take the L and move on.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why are you quoting that when I was referring to the Techno tweet you posted and the followup lame attempts at defending it?

Take the L and move on.
    I quoted you to laugh at your goalpost move. You went from the Steele dossier was never part of Mueller's investigation to well, it wasn't in the purview, but that doesn't mean it was not investigated.

Take your L and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comrade TSA wants zero part in anything regarding truth about trumps treason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I quoted you to laugh at your goalpost move. You went from the Steele dossier was never part of Mueller's investigation to well, it wasn't in the purview, but that doesn't mean it was not investigated.
    You quoted Cuck Ross, that's not me.

Take your L and move on.
    You earned it, keep it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You earned it, keep it.
    Didn't you know that in Korea (where TSA works 24/7 without internet), Cuck Ross (쿠크 로스) is same-same as El Nono (엘노노)?

In Korea, TSA ross again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

jeez

ANOTHER treasonous confession…

Comrade TSA = too much of a pussy to touch that one lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You earned it, keep it.
    I quoted your response to Cuck Ross. This is amusing watching you deny your goalpost move

You are stacking up L's at this point, time to move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

Trump recognizes the efficacy of Russian interference.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

"The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

"The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

"The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

"The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A federal judge criticized Attorney General William Barr on Thursday for his handling of the Mueller report when it was released last spring, saying Barr’s early description of the report didn’t match the special counsel’s actual conclusions.

Judge Reggie Walton asked if Barr’s actions were a “calculated attempt” to help President Donald Trump and opined the attorney general had a “lack of candor” with the public and Congress.

“The Court cannot reconcile certain public representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings in the Mueller Report,” Walton wrote on Thursday. Barr’s initial publicly announced interpretation of the findings from former special counsel Robert Mueller “cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary.”

https://www.cnn.com/judge-mueller-report-barr

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

"The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

"The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

"The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

"The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A federal judge criticized Attorney General William Barr on Thursday for his handling of the Mueller report when it was released last spring, saying Barr’s early description of the report didn’t match the special counsel’s actual conclusions.

Judge Reggie Walton asked if Barr’s actions were a “calculated attempt” to help President Donald Trump and opined the attorney general had a “lack of candor” with the public and Congress.

“The Court cannot reconcile certain public representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings in the Mueller Report,” Walton wrote on Thursday. Barr’s initial publicly announced interpretation of the findings from former special counsel Robert Mueller “cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary.”

These are Mueller’s words not Barr’s you dip .

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco...73816/download

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He already know this. it was rubbed in his face in real time. You haven't caught on that he doesn't even believe the he is spouting? He lives for your indignation.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are Mueller’s words not Barr’s you dip .

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco...73816/download

in YOUR words comrade;

1) is it ok to take putins side against usa intel?
    2j is it ok to have your campaign mgr give polling data to russian intel agents in the secret meeting?
    3) is it ok to organize, fund, direct, inspire and take part in a coup against the usa?
    4) is it ok for a sitting president to take part in a coup and his son in law to receive two billion from a foreign govt?

thanks comrade - now run away like a or cherry-pick some more talking points while ignoring the instances where trump and russia DID collude and conspire and sell out the usa in favor of russia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I quoted your response to Cuck Ross. This is amusing watching you deny your goalpost move

You are stacking up L's at this point, time to move on.
    Again, I can quote myself on what my position was:

That it wasn’t in their ‘purview’ doesn’t mean they didn’t look at it all, it simply means it wasn’t pursued as an integral part of the investigation, which, given Mueller’s now known report and the tacit admission here that leads like Dolan were not pursued, prove that statement correct.
    I don't even know what that response to Cuck Ross was (you didn't link it), and probably was well before the Danchenko trial. So, if we didn't know then, we sure know now that Mueller didn't pursue the dossier.

Keep your stack of L's.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Again, I can quote myself on what my position was:

I don't even know what that response to Cuck Ross was (you didn't link it), and probably was well before the Danchenko trial. So, if we didn't know then, we sure know now that Mueller didn't pursue the dossier.

Keep your stack of L's.
    You are quoting your goalpost move

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Durham

Add another L to the stack.

Thread Information