Page 346 of 376 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man the Fight Night games were awesome. I played the out of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

If you gonna send me a PM, clean up your so I can write back

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

If you gonna send me a PM, clean up your so I can write back
    my bad

Cleaned some out just now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man the Fight Night games were awesome. I played the out of them.
    Told my instructor yesterday about getting FNC again but on the XB1 and he turns to his son and asks how old it is and when a new one is coming out... To my shock his son said there's a new boxing game that just came out 3 days ago on the PS5 and XBSX. Well son of a b....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC port of The Last of Us got delayed to March 28th. Probably good anyways, as I doubt I'd play it before Ragnarok and Ishin.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC port of The Last of Us got delayed to March 28th. Probably good anyways, as I doubt I'd play it before Ragnarok and Ishin.

You still haven't played Goatofwar? Fat L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still haven't played Goatofwar? Fat L.
    I'm about halfway through Control right now and then Ragnarok is next. Guess that means I'll be pushing Ishin back a while.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm about halfway through Control right now and then Ragnarok is next. Guess that means I'll be pushing Ishin back a while.
    Do you play games until you reach the end or do you go full completionist?

I have developed a nasty compulsive habit of platting each games I play which takes me anywhere from a few weeks to months fo complete.

Which is also why I only buy top tier games these days. No point in doing everything a game has to offer if the game is not worth it. (AC Valhalla)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you play games until you reach the end or do you go full completionist?

I have developed a nasty compulsive habit of platting each games I play which takes me anywhere from a few weeks to months fo complete.

Which is also why I only buy top tier games these days. No point in doing everything a game has to offer if the game is not worth it. (AC Valhalla)
    I'm a completionist if it's an amazing game like Elden Ring or God of War. Control is good, maybe 8/10 good, but not completionist good. I'll just do the main story probably.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm a completionist if it's an amazing game like Elden Ring or God of War. Control is good, maybe 8/10 good, but not completionist good. I'll just do the main story probably.
    Good to know, I just started TLOU2 (finally) and have Control and Deathloop in queue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to know, I just started TLOU2 (finally) and have Control and Deathloop in queue
    Have you already bought Control? If not, you need to get the Control Ultimate Edition to get the PS5 patch with 60 fps and (30 fps) raytracing modes. It's on sale right now for $14 on PSN. If you get the regular version of Control you only get the 30 fps PS4 version with no RT. Tough call whether I'd go with 1440p60 and no RT or the 1440p30 with RT mode on PS5 (currently playing 1080p60 with console level RT on PC).

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Have you already bought Control? If not, you need to get the Control Ultimate Edition to get the PS5 patch with 60 fps and (30 fps) raytracing modes. It's on sale right now for $14 on PSN. If you get the regular version of Control you only get the 30 fps PS4 version with no RT. Tough call whether I'd go with 1440p60 and no RT or the 1440p30 with RT mode on PS5 (currently playing 1080p60 with console level RT on PC).
    Yeah I bought Ultimate edition back in November for $12. I had a tracker for all the price drops of games I wanted to play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I bought Ultimate edition back in November for $12. I had a tracker for all the price drops of games I wanted to play
    Yeah I bought it for PS5 in that $12 sale too. Then got an RX 6700 XT for my PC and ended up playing it there instead lol. Mostly because I had until January 30th to return the card and I wanted to really stress test it with a hard raytracing application to make sure it was working right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I bought it for PS5 in that $12 sale too. Then got an RX 6700 XT for my PC and ended up playing it there instead lol. Mostly because I had until January 30th to return the card and I wanted to really stress test it with a hard raytracing application to make sure it was working right.
    I have the OG game but Sony has the enhanced version in their extra catalog so I’ll be playing that one instead. Lol

But I’m taking a break right now. My next game will be Ishin and I already know that will be a grind so I’m taking a break before and after playing the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono PM me a code of harry porter son.

I wasn’t planning on giving this game the time of day but the reviews are insanely high. Ragnarok type high.

And want to piss off the heads who tried to boycott this game because Mah trans feelings!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont give two effs about Harry Potter but the gameplay looks pretty legit so i'm definitely gonna play it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont give two effs about Harry Potter but the gameplay looks pretty legit so i'm definitely gonna play it
    IDK, I was watching a guy stream it yesterday and it didn't look like anything special. Wondering if this is a case like Deathloop where all the reviewers regarded the game way higher than the general public did. IGN and Gamespot and all the other big reviewers were giving it 10/10 like it was Ocarina of Time 2021 while most gamers seemed to think it was a weaker effort from Arkane and not on par with the Dishonored games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only got to play for about 15-20 minutes last night, but I'm excited to dive in further. I've heard that the main quest line is fairly long and you have to do it with all four houses to get all the collectable and access to the full slate of bonus content.

Regarding the boycott attempt... Its laughable at best. JKR has nothing to do with the development of this game. Sure it's set in her world, but she has had ZERO involvement in the design and development of this game. This ain't her work, idk why it's so hard for people to understand that.

According to r/pcmasterrace, the game has some performance issues once you get to Hogwarts, even on fairly decent rigs at the recommended settings. I'm a bit anxious to see how it goes with my pc once I get there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to r/pcmasterrace, the game has some performance issues once you get to Hogwarts, even on fairly decent rigs at the recommended settings. I'm a bit anxious to see how it goes with my pc once I get there.
    Wow look at the difference between 3060 Ti and 6700 XT (both without RT). Shows you how trash Nvidia's drivers are. Nvidia's DX12 driver overhead causing a Ryzen 7700X with DDR5-6000 to bottleneck the 3060 Ti hard at 1440p. What a difference from DX11 where AMD driver was horrible and led to so much cpu bottlenecking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most reviewers are saying to play the game on consoles if you can. Less issues on it apparently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most reviewers are saying to play the game on consoles if you can. Less issues on it apparently.
    console > pc confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm good, I'm running an AMD card which actually has good DX12 drivers unlike crap Nvidia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing about PC games is it's really easy to get a refund if it sucks. Hopefully HP doesnt run like poo on my 3050 but if it does I'll just refund it and get it on PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't experience any fps issues in hogwarts or hogsmead, but the game did crash a couple times while trying to use the fast travel.

Turning the settings down from Ultra to High seems to fixed the issue for now.

Thread Information