Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daboom1 & Donnie Jr are officially woke and fully support the guy who said this at a George Floyd protest
    I heard John Gruden said something 10 years ago. The witch hunt never ends with your lot does it?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I heard John Gruden said something 10 years ago. The witch hunt never ends with your lot does it?
    changing the subject

Just embrace your new woke status as a Kyrie “Black Lives Matter” Irving supporter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of those claims is verifiable. The other is not. Over 90 percent of COVID hospitalizations are in unvaccinated patients. To date, no serious vaccination adverse events have been to a high enough degree to lead to the conclusion that risks outweigh benefits. Even the myocarditis that has been associated with the vaccines is MUCH more rare than the myocarditis you get with or after a covid infection itself...

How much more proof do you need? Holy ...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of those claims is verifiable. The other is not. Over 90 percent of COVID hospitalizations are in unvaccinated patients. To date, no serious vaccination adverse events have been to a high enough degree to lead to the conclusion that risks outweigh benefits. Even the myocarditis that has been associated with the vaccines is MUCH more rare than the myocarditis you get with or after a covid infection itself...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't bother arguing with low information Andy. It's someone's unfunny troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't bother arguing with low information Andy. It's someone's unfunny troll.
    Not sure I why even tried, tbh :shrug

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Goddamn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh it's open to interpretation

For all e know he might havetalked to him but didn't want to share his conversation with the media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Harden pay extra to ho's at the strip club.

That Brillo pad is disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is strange is how “science “went right out the window in the NBA. Visiting unvaccinated players are allowed to play, but a home team unvaccinated player is not. Would love to have Fauci explain scientifically how that works
    You study a lot of science, do ya?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Harden pay extra to ho's at the strip club.

That Brillo pad is disgusting.
    He looks 4 years old without the beard

Thread Information